Author Topic: 7th Heaven and ReShade not working  (Read 2902 times)

Charoid

• View Profile
7th Heaven and ReShade not working
« on: 2020-09-01 08:15:13 »
Sorry if this has been posted before but I cannot find an answer. I just installed 7th Heaven 2.2.3.522 for my steam version of FF7 and after I installed all the mods it works perfectly fine, I played it for hours with no problems. Then the next day I decided to install ReShade 4.7.0 to add more post-processing and to tweak the visuals but now 7th Heaven opens, hangs for a second, then automatically closes. I deleted everything and reinstalled FF7 and 7th Heaven and it worked fine again, I tried ReShade again and still the same problem. I was just wondering if maybe I need to install ReShade a certain way to make it work or if it is simply incompatible with 7th Heaven.

Thank you to everyone in this community, It's because of all of you that FF7 can live on and continue being such a great game.

yanisroy

• View Profile
    • vidmate
Re: 7th Heaven and ReShade not working
« Reply #1 on: 2022-03-02 11:21:43 »
Anyone know how to get them to work? Like, when installing Reshade, what .exe should I point it to? Thanks! get-shareit.com get-vidmateapk.com 
« Last Edit: 2022-03-09 07:44:08 by yanisroy »

ihavetubes

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2022-09-14 01:00:22 »
Anyone know how to get them to work? Like, when installing Reshade, what .exe should I point it to? Thanks! get-shareit.com get-vidmateapk.com 
FF7.exe

ihavetubes

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2022-09-14 01:01:36 »
Sorry if this has been posted before but I cannot find an answer. I just installed 7th Heaven 2.2.3.522 for my steam version of FF7 and after I installed all the mods it works perfectly fine, I played it for hours with no problems. Then the next day I decided to install ReShade 4.7.0 to add more post-processing and to tweak the visuals but now 7th Heaven opens, hangs for a second, then automatically closes. I deleted everything and reinstalled FF7 and 7th Heaven and it worked fine again, I tried ReShade again and still the same problem. I was just wondering if maybe I need to install ReShade a certain way to make it work or if it is simply incompatible with 7th Heaven.

Thank you to everyone in this community, It's because of all of you that FF7 can live on and continue being such a great game.
Try not to have too many fx installed I have like 5 or 6 installed.