Project forums > Team Avalanche

Rivers Retextured

<< < (2/20) > >>

Hellbringer616:
The water other then the above to blue looks amazing, great work. I'm sure pyrozen enjoys it

pyrozen:

--- Quote from: hellbringer616 on 2009-12-13 20:20:49 ---The water other then the above to blue looks amazing, great work. I'm sure pyrozen enjoys it

--- End quote ---

i can't even begin to explain how happy this makes me! I was worried about the rivers from the beginning, and these are better than i could've imagined! If your interested, i'd like to have you finish to oceans as well. It looks like your more than up to the task! Let me know if you'd like to help finish off the WMRP.

Lee

albertopsp:

--- Quote from: pyrozen on 2009-12-13 20:25:25 ---
--- Quote from: hellbringer616 on 2009-12-13 20:20:49 ---The water other then the above to blue looks amazing, great work. I'm sure pyrozen enjoys it

--- End quote ---

i can't even begin to explain how happy this makes me! I was worried about the rivers from the beginning, and these are better than i could've imagined! If your interested, i'd like to have you finish to oceans as well. It looks like your more than up to the task! Let me know if you'd like to help finish off the WMRP.

Lee

--- End quote ---

if I'll try to finish the rivers and oceans ..... It took me some time but I try.

PS: the water is so good??? Or should I put it more dark?

Hellbringer616:
I cant find an original to compare it to, But i think it looks good

pyrozen:

I thinking a bit darker still, maybe like the 2nd color/1st row. your getting close! I really appreciate what you have so far!

Lee

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version