Author Topic: Party disappears after parachute into midgar scene finishes  (Read 2136 times)

Kurne

• View Profile
I'm experiencing this problem,  Found a simliar topic, but it didn't have a resolution in it.  Basically, I enter midgar, parachute scene happens after fighting diamond.  Then you see cath sith run somewhere,  but there is no cloud.  Able to access menus, attempted to move in circles, no results...  Any ideas..?  Or anyone found a resolution around this problem?  using new threat 1.4 as gameplay & all regular mods are active besides the baceause & menu reunion one (it just won't work regardless of what I try to do <_<...)

(ps, unrelated, but anyone know of a mod that breaks the 9,999 damage limit?  I think B&M mod only breaks hp anyways <_<

brainhurricane

• View Profile
Did you find a resolution for this?  The resolution listed in the 11 year old thread (Cloud is still present but invisible) doesn't seem to be the case for me - I've spent 20 minutes trying to run to the exist (watched a Youtube video to confirm the landing spot) and...no dice.  Stuck.

**Update**

I disabled just about every mod (everything dealing with field models, animations, etc. - just about everything).  Fixed it and let me get to the next screen (with a save point).  I didn't do it one mod at a time, so I didn't really narrow it down to anything specific, but at least my save isn't FUBAR.
« Last Edit: 2016-09-11 03:07:24 by brainhurricane »

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
Please save that save point. I am going to update New Threat to include some missing files, and if you can load that save point after the update to see what happens, that'd be helpful to me (and everyone).