Author Topic: Post a pic!  (Read 122865 times)

Harruzame

• Mondai Nai....
    • View Profile
Re: Post a pic!
« Reply #25 on: 2009-09-30 09:06:41 »
Aww, so Kawaiii!!!...*kyaaahh!* .....*Kweh?*

*SMACK!!!*

Shuudup BIRD!!! ...Uhrm!..ANyway its sweet of ya!..

But I'm just a chip out of the old wooden block or something, uh...something..Yeah...

Well, There's TM Kudistos El Ammo and of course Titeguy and Seer and many others who inspire me to be who I am today...*shrugs*

OMG!!..I think I'm gonna hurlll...(bbllllaaarrrrffff!!!)  :-P

Jari

« Reply #26 on: 2009-09-30 11:47:35 »
Why do you post images at yourself on the internet anyway?

Why not?

The whole point with the internet is to be able to say what you want and still be anonymous.

Uhhh.. okay. I see. Some people might - for example - like to stand behind their words, but of course, if one's favorite activity is trolling, such a view does not come as a surprise.

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2009-09-30 14:05:55 »
For your information Hemoor, I work out 5 days a week.
Also, it's terrible advice to tell someone to eat less. Eating healthy is the way to go, not eating little. ^^
I'm also part asian, but if you wish to call me an asian wannabe then I'll be proud to be one because that's who I am. :-D

Here's some friendly advice to you: stop judging people by their appearances. It's a sign of insecurity, so you might pass as an insecure person.
« Last Edit: 2009-09-30 14:12:38 by Chocobo_Girl »

Tekkie.X

• Formerly known as DragonNinja
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2009-09-30 14:30:27 »
Still waiting on a picture of Hermoor though.

Here's me from a few years back, grown the beard a few times since and my hair is about shoulder length now too, lack of a working webcam means no recent pic.

« Last Edit: 2009-09-30 14:37:57 by DragonNinja »

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2009-09-30 15:42:57 »
::sniff sniff:: Everyone is better looking than me  :cry: :cry:  maybe if I pretend to be better than them they'll be my friends  :cry: :cry:

Awww, c'mon now it'll be ok.  There's no need for tears here, cheer up.

DragonNinja, rockin beard dude!

« Last Edit: 2009-09-30 15:45:34 by obesebear »

Tekkie.X

• Formerly known as DragonNinja
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2009-09-30 15:48:03 »
It's grown up the sides not but I was going for that chin only Viking style beard at the time.

lyada

• Gimme Elixier
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2009-09-30 16:04:16 »
Looking at your beard has reminded me that I have to shave again (I hate shaving).

And sure Hermore, I'll try to spend more then the 3-4 hours a day I spend outside, i'm sure that will help my drugy look.

I'm also kind of curious as to what you consider normal shirts? Where I come from the clothes they are wearing are pretty normal.

Oh and ammo that a pretty nice looking camera. You a photographer by trade or hobby?

LeeHiOoO

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2009-09-30 16:43:06 »
Stop trying to be something you are not...

Ironically... that's exactly what YOU are doing.  8-)

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2009-09-30 17:02:44 »
Unless i get contacts i need glasses bud, Sorry. if you don't like it. you shouldn't look, hair looks fine to me, and i wasn't apying attention, i was watching something for school. Thanks for the advise though. Kinda funny though, how he comes here to troll after he said he would stop.

Timu, in that shot you look like my friend Evan haha. Do you have a dent in your chest too?

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #34 on: 2009-09-30 17:14:57 »
Hmm, nice of you to say for me to wash my hair. Although my hair was not at best in that pic I'll admit. And change my shirt? Lol. It's AE! I like that brand of clothing.  :-D

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2009-09-30 17:37:55 »
So, Hermoor, since you're giving everyone fashion advice, perhaps you can post a picture of yourself, so we can see what you look like. :-D

Or maybe that's you in your avatar. :lol:

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2009-09-30 17:44:25 »
Sorry bud, and no I'm not in the avatar...that avatar is suppose to represent how I feel when I'm on this forum :wink:

Oh yeah, I forgot that you're an emo, not a goth :lol:

BTW, how's your forum doing. Do you have an active community yet? :-D

DragonNinja, rockin beard dude!

I have to second this. That is a cool beard.
« Last Edit: 2009-09-30 17:51:46 by Kudistos Megistos »

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2009-09-30 18:08:27 »
Sorry bud, and no I'm not in the avatar...that avatar is suppose to represent how I feel when I'm on this forum :wink:

you usually smiling when swimming in a toilet?

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2009-09-30 18:35:12 »

you usually smiling when swimming in a toilet?

A toilet filled with "swimming sh*t".  :-P

You know, based on Hermoor's avatars, and given that he chooses pictures that he finds appealing, his vision of beauty must be something along those lines. It's only natural that he doesn't find anyone else appealing if these are his standards.

There was also a picture he posted of his claimed "future self" which was far from today's standards of beauty. Unfortunately he deleted that thread. @_@
« Last Edit: 2009-09-30 18:48:12 by Chocobo_Girl »

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2009-09-30 18:59:08 »
I'm not swimming with the sh*t, I'm sitting on the edge of the toilet laughing down at you.  :-)

Man you've been sitting on the edge of a toilet while looking inside it at the same time? Usually it's hard to look inside a toilet bowl whilst sitting on it. You must be in a very uncomfortable position.

No matter. Don't ya think it's about time you get off your of this bowl? I don't know about you but I don't find it quite amusing to stand/sit by a toilet bowl and laugh at people who are swimming in it, especially if there is feces swimming around in it. Said toilet bowls tend to smell bad.

And well if you meant it in a metaphorical way, then do you honestly enjoy arguing with those you think are inferior to you? When I do so, I feel like I'm lowering myself to their level. Perhaps you enjoy doing this because you are insecure and feel the need to talk to those you claim are inferior to you in order to feel superior. In that case it's a little sad.

ultima espio

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2009-09-30 18:59:38 »
Might aswell rename this to "Post a pic and let Hermoor laugh at you" :-P

aaronlite

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2009-09-30 19:28:47 »
Hermoor, you need to either leave or stop being a jackass.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2009-09-30 19:30:53 »

I think he's made it clear that he's going to do neither, even though he has said many times that he's going to leave.

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2009-09-30 19:42:36 »
I don't need to do anything. This forum has got no rules or proper moderation. If there would be some real moderators, I along with ammo and kudistos would be banned long ago. As long as this toilet is full of sh*t I can do whatever I want, no one is cleaning up the mess so I can keep sh*tting. A very sad place on the internet indeed... :-(

You're making it sound like you're willing to stay here longer (which you have been indeed doing even though you announced your departure).
By staying, you either think this place isn't so bad, or enjoy staying in a place that is "shitty". Are you a masochist? o.o

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2009-09-30 19:49:31 »
I don't need to do anything. This forum has got no rules or proper moderation. If there would be some real moderators, I along with ammo and kudistos would be banned long ago. As long as this toilet is full of sh*t I can do whatever I want, no one is cleaning up the mess so I can keep sh*tting. A very sad place on the internet indeed... :-(

You would certainly have been banned a long time ago, but I don't think that would have happened to me, unless you think that disagreeing with you is a bannable offence on here like it is on your spectacularly successful forums :-D

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2009-09-30 20:01:35 »
I do it in for the greater good.

and what might that be?

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2009-09-30 20:04:42 »
just like you I have trolled and started flame wars.

I don't recall starting any flame wars. This is another example of your poor memory.

We are both the same you and I kudistos

Not true. I'm not an underage emo fanboy who's insecure about his sexuality:-D

BTW, stop trying to sound like a sh*tty Bond villain. It isn't becoming of you :-P

the difference between us is that unlike you I'm not trolling for the sake of trolling. I do it in for the greater good. :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please tell me what this greater good is. Is it making everyone else feel better about themselves because they know that they're better than you? :-D
« Last Edit: 2009-09-30 20:07:14 by Kudistos Megistos »

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2009-09-30 20:17:02 »
FOR THE GREATER GOOD!!! :-D

I ask again, what greater good?

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2009-09-30 20:17:25 »
just like you I have trolled and started flame wars.

I don't recall starting any flame wars. This is another example of your poor memory.

We are both the same you and I kudistos

Not true. I'm not an underage emo fanboy who's insecure about his sexuality:-D

BTW, stop trying to sound like a sh*tty Bond villain. It isn't becoming of you :-P

the difference between us is that unlike you I'm not trolling for the sake of trolling. I do it in for the greater good. :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please tell me what this greater good is. Is it making everyone else feel better about themselves because they know that they're better than you? :-D
Now you are trolling again because you think it's funny, you are flaming and you are enjoying it...by trolling I have now proved why this forum is bad...and hopefully by trolling I will acheive change!! FOR THE GREATER GOOD!!! :-D

Lulz?

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2009-09-30 20:19:13 »
Ignore Hermaphrodite there, he's just trolling cause he's fat, sweaty and has terrible acne. He feels less fugly when he criticizes the way others look.

Truth be told I bet he *wishes* he looked like his avatar, haha.

EDIT: I bet he's gonna come back with "That's what you look like [insert IRL name he made up here] in real life!!!!!!! Stop lying to yourself!!!!!111111 fanboy!!!!1111 gothemofagretard!!!!!!!111111one"