Author Topic: New to Here - Help Me(download FF VII)  (Read 4753 times)

tjake

New to Here - Help Me(download FF VII)
« on: 2009-01-30 20:47:23 »
i really want to play FF VII and i really want to know where i can download the full version(without crashes or any error)
also if any cheat/hacks for FF VII is in here please link me to it

thank you very much.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
Re: New to Here - Help Me(download FF VII)
« Reply #1 on: 2009-01-30 20:50:58 »
Is it just me, or has there been an increase in this sort of stuff on these forums lately?

Quote from: T3H RUL3Z
No linking to/discussion of/advertising of illegal downloads, including FFVII Ultima Edition.

We don't help people to download games or with downloaded games. End of discussion.

tjake

« Reply #2 on: 2009-01-30 20:57:33 »
Is it just me, or has there been an increase in this sort of stuff on these forums lately?

Quote from: T3H RUL3Z
No linking to/discussion of/advertising of illegal downloads, including FFVII Ultima Edition.

We don't help people to download games or with downloaded games. End of discussion.

sorry!

hotdog963al

• Horse
    • View Profile
    • Horse HQ
« Reply #3 on: 2009-01-30 21:54:30 »
There should be some kind of test upon registration to filter this sort of stuff out.

JordieBo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009-01-30 23:39:01 »
I've brought this up previously, we need more moderation, and active moderaters -.-

Olie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009-01-31 03:01:59 »
if we did link everyone to illegal downloads this place would get taken down eventually =]

if u want it that bad PM me

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009-01-31 05:23:36 »
I tried checking gamefly for it, unfortunantly isn't there. I'm going to try and find alternatives since it is not always easy to find ff7 to buy direct besides like ebay and amazon. Does anyone have any legal ideas of where we can get ff7 so that we can put up a big sign during registration that tells them what to do.

Jonnylossus

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009-02-01 00:23:14 »
I tried checking gamefly for it, unfortunantly isn't there. I'm going to try and find alternatives since it is not always easy to find ff7 to buy direct besides like ebay and amazon. Does anyone have any legal ideas of where we can get ff7 so that we can put up a big sign during registration that tells them what to do.

They don't create cds with the game anymore.. So it will be hard.. And i can understand some of the "loaders".. But this is not the right place to ask. If you search around the forum,  you are able to find existing links to the UE..