Author Topic: Safe Doesn't Work  (Read 3864 times)

Midgar

• View Profile
Safe Doesn't Work
« on: 2006-01-08 20:56:13 »
Hi everyone!
My problem is with the safe in Shin-Ra mantion. when I imput the numbers in the safe (36, 10, 59, 97). I always recieve a 'fail'. Then I tried to get the clues then open it but to no avail... I did it many times but it won't open! I tried at first hacking it with Jenova and getting the basement key so that i wouldn't have to fight it, but the door doesn't open...
Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Jedimark

• View Profile
Safe Doesn't Work
« Reply #1 on: 2006-01-08 21:28:09 »
Not heard this before.

Remember that even if you go just one number past the expected number then you have to start again. You should be doing Right 36, Left 10, Right 59, Right 97.

Midgar

• View Profile
Safe Doesn't Work
« Reply #2 on: 2006-01-08 22:34:15 »
I'm SURE I did it right... But for some reason it still doesn't work... Can someone tell me now to send a save file and someone plays through it for me?
Thanks!

There was another strange bug which I encountered also...
Back in Niblehiem when there was a flashback, Sephiroth counld not hit the dragon, nor could he hit Sehpiroth, always waiting patiently for Sephiroth to revive me, I ended up playing for 2+ hours trying to beat it until I decided to hack my file and give Young Cloud Knights of the Round. That worked perfectly!  :o Just putting this up in case someone else had this problem...

RPGillespie

• View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/rpgillespie6
Safe Doesn't Work
« Reply #3 on: 2006-01-08 22:48:21 »
Don't you have to press 'OK' on each number? I had problems with it at first but then I relized I was doing something wrong and then it worked...

Midgar

• View Profile
Safe Doesn't Work
« Reply #4 on: 2006-01-08 22:59:35 »
I did click [OK]. Can someone send me their E-mail or something so they can beat it for me?

Threesixty

• View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/threesixtyci/
Safe Doesn't Work
« Reply #5 on: 2006-01-09 15:53:11 »
You can't pass any of the numbers....

Mkilbride2599

• View Profile
Safe Doesn't Work
« Reply #6 on: 2006-01-09 16:45:45 »
I know, he is overshooting the numbers, even slighty.

Even if you don't hit OK on them, you have to start all over again, the numbers are...

36, 10, 59, 97(stated before too)

If you do them right and click OK on them exactly and do not overshoot a single digit, it should work.

steven

• View Profile
Safe Doesn't Work
« Reply #7 on: 2006-01-09 23:23:40 »
well I allm ost allways get it on the first try so I can do it for you if you still need help :P

also I never had that prob with the flashback sceen :) so maby next time I will try giving yung clock a KoTR materia and have him kick ass :D

Midgar

• View Profile
I Did IT!
« Reply #8 on: 2006-01-10 01:23:23 »
I'm not sure what it was before, but I reformated my computer and it works fine now! I now think it was a strange problem (12gig max limit) with my overflowing hard drive. Thanks for all the help everyone! I thank you for trying to help me! :love: