Poll

Do you read Death-Note?

No, I don't plan to.
3 (33.3%)
Yes, but it sucked too much to continue.
1 (11.1%)
No, not yet.
1 (11.1%)
No, I don't plan to.
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Do you read Death-Note? [Get away Dial Up!]  (Read 4255 times)

Midgar

• View Profile
Do you read Death-Note? [Get away Dial Up!]
« on: 2006-07-13 13:52:57 »
I am reading it so far. Its like a drug to me now. I couldn't stop reading it... I waw up all night reading it. Its art is superior to all other manga I have seen. It talks about a new world order, one ruled by a person who killed criminals and judged them. However, there is a special team after him, and he uses everyone (even the cute girl ><). But it talks a lot of good philosophy, and it has some really original ideas, such as a money drop to evade captures... What are your thoughts on it? If its not illegal, I can PM links to anyone who wants them, as I believe that they are not yet liscensed in anywhere besides Japan.
« Last Edit: 2006-07-14 03:57:31 by Midgar »

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
Re: Do you read Death-Note?
« Reply #1 on: 2006-07-13 17:56:30 »
I've never heard of it, so I voted YES and NO both. You should have made a radio button poll.

Midgar

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006-07-14 01:06:37 »
Ah well I'll place it here since I'm never on much anyways. (Sorry if I cause trouble for you mods.)
~Death Note~

Story by: Ohba Tsugumi
Manga by: Obata Takeshi
Volumes: 12 Total

Synopsis:
 One day, a genius high school student named Yagami Light finds a notebook. It turns out to be a "Death Note" dropped into the human world by Ryuk, a shinigami. If you write down a person's name in the Death Note while thinking of their face, that person will die. With his newfound power, Light intends to cleanse the world of evil. When large numbers of criminals start dying, the ICPO decides to employ the help of L, a mysterious private investigator that can solve any case. People start to believe that someone is behind the killings and dub that person "Kira". A fierce battle begins between Kira and L that will decide the fate of the world.

Death Note Vol. 1

File Size: 25.47 MB
Chapters: 1-7

Link Removed
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Death Note Vol. 2
File Size: 25.09 MB
Chapters: 8-16

Link removed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Death Note Vol.3
File Size: 23.61 MB
Chapters:
17-25

Link Removed

Death Note Vol.4
File Size: 30.05 MB
Chapters:
26-34

Link Removed

Death Note Vol.5
File Size: 27.81 MB
Chapters:
35-43

Link Removed

Death Note Vol.6
File Size: 29.58 MB
Chapters:
44-52

Link Removed

Death Note Vol.7

File Size: 37.46 MB
Chapters: 53-61[/B]

Link Removed

Death Note Vol.8

File Size: 49.25 MB[/B]
Chapters: 62-70[/B]

Link Removed

Death Note Vol.9

File Size: 48.81 MB
Chapters: 71-79[/B]

Link Removed

Death Note Vol.10
File Size: 48.33 MB
Chapters: 80-88[/B]

Link Removed

Death Note Vol.11
File Size: 44.27 MB
Chapters: 89-97[/B]

Link Removed

Death Note Vol.12
File Size: 65.27 MB
Chapters: 98-108[/B]

Link Removed

~Series Complete~

*Admin Edit - Don't link to licensed manga, heck don't link to any possibily copyrighted material. It has been licensed by Viz*
« Last Edit: 2006-07-17 02:04:15 by The SaiNt »

zero88

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006-07-14 01:11:54 »
What the...hell?

Maybe one, grand, master link might have served better.

Relf

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006-07-14 01:41:15 »
Though I personally don't have it, I think a dial-up warning may be in order :-P

Lieron

• View Profile
    • Learnin' Time
Re: Do you read Death-Note? [Get away Dial Up!]
« Reply #5 on: 2006-07-16 08:20:04 »
I watched the movie for it last week.. I think it only goes up to like book 3 though

(Yeah im in Japan right now)