Author Topic: Extract FF X Movies from PSX 2  (Read 17124 times)

Anonymous

Extract FF X Movies from PSX 2
« on: 2001-07-22 11:37:00 »
Hallo...
I wanna ask..is there any program that can extract FF X Movies from PSX 2 CD ( Not DVD version - its a Fake Version / CD-R Version )...??

I only have PSX 2 Play....(it open PSX 2 movie files *.pss)...but i havent tried it on ff X...

Please anyone help me...!!!

Thanks...

StrayWings

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 2001-07-22 15:24:00 »
EXTRACT movies?!?!

Whoa...PSX 2 must be a very good console~~

*phew*
 har har, in my opinion, get a Digital Camera~  :D

...I saw some screenshot of FFX...the graphics was cool~ but the characters...aww come on, SHORTS?!?! the girl isn't really beautiful too...Aeris is way way nicer~~
 and FFIX is on-line based?? FFIIX too??!!

*sigh*

StrayWings

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2001-07-22 15:28:00 »
*EDIT*

...I saw some screenshot of FFX...the graphics was cool~ but the characters...aww come on, SHORTS?!?! the girl isn't really beautiful too...Aeris is way way nicer~~
and FFXI is on-line based?? FFXII too??!!

FFXIIFFXI

sHELL

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2001-07-22 15:49:00 »
you have to play the game or see some of the movies on ruliweb to understand why the main caracter wear shorts (IMO strange cloths)

don't juge to fast.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: 2001-07-22 19:50:00 »
I'm Rip off the movie from program that i download from http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley/3114/...maybe" TARGET=_blank>http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley/3114/...maybe  you have another program beside this..?? A good one of course...!!!

Hanasaki

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2001-07-22 22:37:00 »
Yuna isn't beautiful enough...??!!Wrong Answer..she is beautiful as like as Rinoa...especially she has a voice..and if you take a look deeper into her eyes..you will see that she has a two colored eyes, the right side is green and the left is blue...I just like her different eyes...!!
PS2 is a damn holy smoke good machine, but if u can't afford it, tries emulator for PS2..i HAVE it...and I have PS2 CD-R not DVD so u can play it on your god damn computer.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: 2001-07-23 00:09:00 »
PS 2 emulator where?

Caddberry

• View Profile
    • http://animenfo.com/
« Reply #7 on: 2001-07-23 10:49:00 »
Thats what i'm sayin where did you get a PS2 Emulator?

Hanasaki

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2001-07-23 14:16:00 »
I got it from Software store in my country, Indonesia...but u must have DVD ROM and i'm not lyin to U ALL...I have the Trailer of FFVIII remakes

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: 2001-07-24 06:19:00 »
could you send me the ps2 emulator ill trade anything for it

my email is [email protected]

Hanasaki

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2001-07-24 07:11:00 »
I cannot send it to you...bcoz its package in one cd..maybe you can afford it in your software store...just be patient..!!

Reznor007

• View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/ninninetynine
« Reply #11 on: 2001-07-24 07:37:00 »
There is no PS2 emulator, so don't trust that guy.

Caddberry

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2001-07-24 10:27:00 »
I for one am damn sure there is no ps2 emulator.. because there arent even any websites supporting it.. unless this guy gives me a link to a decent looking one.. i aint buyin it.. plus think of how much it would be Warezd .. if it did exist i would have my copy by now from my damn friends... Plus do you really think it would hit indonesia? no it would hit japan first .. probably i think anyway..  :)

Hanasaki

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2001-07-24 10:42:00 »
i wont say that if i were u, bcoz i livin in The Land of Piracy...Indonesia is like Hongkong..many people create and create piracy software everyday, developin new technology...so if u think i'm lyin..its OK, its no matter at all, i just tell u..thats all, and i dont take any advantages for it. I just want to share info like the others.!!

Simon

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2001-07-24 15:25:00 »
Sorry, don't buy it

The SaiNt

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2001-07-24 17:22:00 »
Uhm, I live in M'sia next to Indonesia.
Trust me, no such thing as PS2 Emulator.
Don't get tricked by those pirates. They have horrible habits of releasing stuff like "FFT for PC" when it's just FFT PSX with VGS in it.

As for Indonesia, "Land of Piracy", a PS2 emulator really has nothing to with it. They only pirate CD's, they don't actually write the software. Besides, there is no PS2 emulator to pirate in the first place.  :)

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: 2001-07-25 01:59:00 »
at least show us a screenshot or something

Sir Canealot

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2001-07-25 02:17:00 »
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Ps2 emulator!? HA! You know how many years it took for Psx emulation to get togther to the stag eit is at now!? $ years! There is no Ps2 emulator. You sir are just a lieing peice of crap! And to say your playing FFX on Cdr on the pc is just funny!

Lies Lies Lies!

Just think about it for a second!
Now shall I explain more hmm?

Hanasaki

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2001-07-25 10:05:00 »
I told u, its no matter if you dont trust me and you told me that i'm lyin....i ONLY SHARE what i got here...maybe someday you will understand.
And its really true that i bought FFX on CD-R format and not DVD format (Pirates Version - more cheaper than DVD). And says who i played FFX on my emulator in my computer..?? I'm only extracting its movie...not play it - Wrong Answer AGAIN!!!

Caddberry

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2001-07-25 10:36:00 »
Ok hanasaki you have gone done pissed off the whole damn board now so .. there is but one thing to do.. i dont care whether you have it or not.. PROVE IT! you say you do... we say you dont.. so .. prove it.. prove us wrong.. thats all that we ask.. and if you cant then shut the hell up cuz your just like joey...

Trilinear

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2001-07-25 12:51:00 »
Ok, mister smartey man...  How do these super-pirates manage to get a DVD's worth of data to fit onto a much smaller cd-r...  Wow, these super-pirates/budding ps2 programmers must have completely re-written FFX to allow for cd-swapping...  Yeah, I believe you... *cough*

M0T

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2001-07-25 15:03:00 »
Hmmmm I'm sensing hostility here, maybe he has just got the final fantasy 10 movies on a cdr and nothing else because there is no other way it could work.

Sir Canealot

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2001-07-25 15:24:00 »
Isnt FFX on two Dvd roms?
So there for thats about....12 cdrs maybe?
So they have rewriten FFX for 12 diskswaps?
I find that hard to beleave. And golly! I hope the ending sequance dosent take up more than 650 megs! Which it might well do.

Hanasaki

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2001-07-25 20:24:00 »
Hei..hei..Cadberry you sounds up like DA (District Attorney)...you want prove, so i dont have scanner...and most of all, i'm only messenger not a prover, i'm here not to prove anything..but share somethin news. If i'm right so what, you want to buy it ?? i guess no...and if you right so what again, you want to kick me from this forum !!??...you just carried out your emotion and you are so curious, maybe you need some vacation...and read my word...GET a Girl Friend..!!
And for other poster, if you dont like my post, don't Reply it...just keep in your head.

If you already watch FF Movies, Prof. Cid will told you "Galileo said the earth is not the center of the Galaxy, but he is in prison because his unpopular idea, we must be free to gain our future"..

If all of you dont know the exact meaning, i'll tell you...If we have somethin new that no one trust / believe it, so just keep in your mind and dont to hesitate to prove it..!!

OK...this will answer some of the Big Question here.

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: 2001-07-26 02:18:00 »
Hanasaki but you do have a keyboard with the screenshot button, just show us a screen of that program and we will shut up.

by the way i never said i don't like your topic.