Author Topic: Stuck because of wrong party leader  (Read 850 times)

Zalera

• View Profile
Stuck because of wrong party leader
« on: 2021-12-19 15:46:59 »
Hello,

Not sure it should be posted here, but since I use 7H I guess why not.

I've been using various mods with no issue, including new threat 2.0, which is great btw, in case it matters.

My problem is, I've used black chocobo to ditch Cloud out of my party, it was fine for a while ... but when I went back to Fort Condor, Red XIII was suddenly the field leader, and apparently only Cloud can climb the rope. I tried Tifa too, the game hangs.

So I'm kinda stuck :)  I did uncheck Cloud in black chocobo again see if it would fix it, but it doesnt.

I should mention Cloud is in position 1 and Red in position 3... When I went to Mythril Mines to farm a bit, Red was my leader and Cloud was in PHS.

Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: 2021-12-19 15:50:23 by Zalera »

sithlord48

• Dark Lord of the Savegame
    • View Profile
    • Blackchocobo
Re: Stuck because of wrong party leader
« Reply #1 on: 2021-12-20 17:26:15 »
This may not work but try changing the party leader on the world map tab in Black Chocobo.
By default you can not have Red XII lead the party on the field so this may be a chance from one of the mods your using and this may be creating a problem on that field.

Zalera

• View Profile
Re: Stuck because of wrong party leader
« Reply #2 on: 2021-12-21 10:17:47 »
Thanks for your suggestion.  However I started over a new game without messing with PHS...

In case someone has a better solution, I think I should wait for a sure way to ditch Cloud with no issue before I try again.