Author Topic: [FF7] Original and Outdated Tutorial - Bootleg Configurator  (Read 1850511 times)

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
Re: [Tutorial] Bootleg Configurator and FF7 Mod Installation
« Reply #1200 on: 2012-05-26 04:24:02 »
Got everything working 100% Thanks for your help everyone!

Debating on whether or not too use the battle swirl limiter. What do you use in your videos EQ2Alyza?

I use the battle swirl limiter.

popnlocke

« Reply #1201 on: 2012-05-26 19:35:36 »
Anyone know why my aspect ratio doesn't use 4:3? I have the resolution set to 1280 x 960, and I checked "Preserve Aspect ratio", but every time I play the game, it loads as wide screen making everything too wide and stretched. I fix it by switching my monitor's setting, but it'd be nice if it would just load correctly like it should.

Fischkopf

• View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: 2012-05-26 20:28:06 »
The bootleg installer tells me "Avalanche High Res.exe" is missing, but i HAVE downloaded that file and i DID put it in the folder with all the other mod files.

What am i doing wrong?

Laughingbox

« Reply #1203 on: 2012-05-26 20:31:41 »
The bootleg installer tells me "Avalanche High Res.exe" is missing, but i HAVE downloaded that file and i DID put it in the folder with all the other mod files.

What am i doing wrong?

I'm pretty sure it's a bug that PitBrat fixed in 0039.

This is fixed for the 0039 release.

Here's what I've completed so far:
    +Fixed Broken Hardcore Mode
    +Fixed Missing OSTRe Soundtrack with ff7music_install_15113.exe
    +Fixed Missing Avalanche High Res.exe
    +Fixed Missing Image when Name Contains Spaces
    +Fixed Asmodean Barret Bad Animations
    +Fixed Missing Trish(aka Mike)s custom model pack.7z

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: 2012-05-26 21:25:42 »
Anyone know why my aspect ratio doesn't use 4:3? I have the resolution set to 1280 x 960, and I checked "Preserve Aspect ratio", but every time I play the game, it loads as wide screen making everything too wide and stretched. I fix it by switching my monitor's setting, but it'd be nice if it would just load correctly like it should.

To my understanding, "Preserve Aspect Ratio" should only be checked when you've set a BootLoader resolution that isn't native to 640 x 480. Your 1280 x 960 was native, but I bet your monitor resolution wasn't, which explains why you had to change it.

Are you playing full-screen? If so, set your monitor back to it's best resolution, and in BooLoader set the same resolution with "Preserve Aspect Ratio" and "FullScreen" checked. You will see black borders on the sides, and the game centered in a 4:3 ratio.
« Last Edit: 2012-05-26 21:38:44 by EQ2Alyza »

Ancient_Juan

• View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: 2012-05-27 03:24:47 »
I'm having some serious issues with this Mod installer.  I've downloaded all the Mods necessary and followed the Noob's guide step by step.  Each time I click Run Bootleg my installation seems to start and then I get an error that says "Missing ff7.exe... Bootleg Aborting..."!  I loose my entire installation, have to restart my PC, and install from scratch. 

Again I've followed the instructions verbatim ( about 4 times now) and this is as far as I get!  Can anyone help me out here?  I apologize if this is the wrong place to post...I'm new here.

duarian

• View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: 2012-05-27 04:37:38 »
Under the 'installation' tab. Are you sure that your directories are 100% correct?

Ancient_Juan

• View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: 2012-05-27 06:12:51 »
Under the 'installation' tab. Are you sure that your directories are 100% correct?

Yeah it looks that way.  Maybe I need to get rid of the "\square soft inc.\" section of the path to make it work?  I'm not sure if thats the issue though since the game works for me when I do a basic install and take the necessary steps to make it work on Win7. 

duarian

• View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: 2012-05-27 06:15:25 »
I've used the square Inc directory and had it work fine. I know you said you followed the basic steps but did you install it outside of a system folder (not in program files).

Also...you did a MAXIMUM install from the CD instal disk right? You don't news too patch the game yourself...bootleg does all that for you.

Ancient_Juan

• View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: 2012-05-27 06:28:20 »
I've used the square Inc directory and had it work fine. I know you said you followed the basic steps but did you install it outside of a system folder (not in program files).

Also...you did a MAXIMUM install from the CD instal disk right? You don't news too patch the game yourself...bootleg does all that for you.

Yup! I have it installed on a separate partition where I have other games working, always do a maximum install, and as far as the bootleg is concerned, I don't patch.  I was playing the game for a while just modding manually.  Not all of the mods I installed actually worked so I gave the bootleger a shot.

duarian

• View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: 2012-05-27 06:30:56 »
Hmmm...yeah. I don't know much about bootleg. I had a rough time with ff7 and mods and bootleg. I finally have everything working but I've never heard of your problem.

All I can say is...the program resets too default settings everytime you open it. Before you run it just male sure your install path is set correctly. Sorry that's kinda useless I know :-/

Ancient_Juan

• View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: 2012-05-27 06:35:45 »
Hmmm...yeah. I don't know much about bootleg. I had a rough time with ff7 and mods and bootleg. I finally have everything working but I've never heard of your problem.

All I can say is...the program resets too default settings everytime you open it. Before you run it just male sure your install path is set correctly. Sorry that's kinda useless I know :-/

It's all good. I'll give it another go and if I can't get it working I'll just go back to modding manually and leave out the stuff that requires bootleg.  A lot of the mods that I was using worked great manually, I just really wanted the Rounded AC Avatars!  :x

Ancient_Juan

• View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: 2012-05-27 07:07:11 »
Ahhhh Haaaa! I figured it out. My zip file had the folder containing the installed data zipped into rather then JUST the install data.  This apparently keeps the boot loader from working its magic. I'll update when its all said and done, but so far so good!

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: 2012-05-27 14:42:19 »
That's a common mistake. Glad you figured it out. Enjoy playing :)

PitBrat

• Change to feed the machine.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: 2012-05-27 15:00:07 »
Bootleg has an option to create the FF7 image.
It's located in the TOOLS tab.

Nightmarish

• owari da
    • View Profile
« Reply #1215 on: 2012-05-27 19:54:15 »
I think a little preview on the "Menu Overhaul" tab would be awesome.
At least for Felix/olde/ffx battle style and coulored items/interface. A little description on each would be nice too.

And maybe a preset that keeps the original feel of the game and just HDs the game with the best options atm.
« Last Edit: 2012-05-27 19:58:32 by Nightmarish »

PitBrat

• Change to feed the machine.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: 2012-05-27 20:31:03 »
If y'all come up with the perfect FF7 installation, then please send me the first few lines of bootleg.log.
I'll create a preset for the Ultimate HD FF7 experience.

Yes, I indeed need more previews and better descriptions.
Killing bugs often supersedes beautification.

Thanks for the input.
I use your comments from this thread to laser in on the most pressing issues.

Ancient_Juan

• View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: 2012-05-28 01:00:10 »
So far so good since I last posted!  It seems I'm running into a new issue now with FF7Music only playing music selectively.  It may have to do with the files being .ogg since I'm using Timber's Remastered files to get rid of pauses in looping.  Never had an issue with them until I used the Bootleg tool.  Posting just in case, but it may be unrelated to Bootleg...

Posts Merged
Never mind, ignore me...i didn't have the right pulgin installed.  ;D
« Last Edit: 2012-05-28 02:17:17 by Covarr »

popnlocke

« Reply #1218 on: 2012-05-28 05:17:22 »
I have a question. I'm going through Bootleg, and I'm just wondering if there's a list with an explanation of what all the mods do. For example, when I check "Sense Fix" what does that do? Or "Script Fixes," or the Felix Style Menu ,"Coloured Items" etc.? I tried to go through each mods Qhimm forum pages, but some don't say what their mod does or I couldn't find the information.

saftle

• View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: 2012-05-28 11:46:42 »
Just registered for the forums to say thanks for this great auto installation tool, and thanks to all the mod creators.

I have a question. I'm going through Bootleg, and I'm just wondering if there's a list with an explanation of what all the mods do. For example, when I check "Sense Fix" what does that do? Or "Script Fixes," or the Felix Style Menu ,"Coloured Items" etc.? I tried to go through each mods Qhimm forum pages, but some don't say what their mod does or I couldn't find the information.

Just hover over the check boxes, and it'll display what they do.

Mythic Prime

« Reply #1220 on: 2012-05-29 17:17:31 »
I too was brought here by the Kotaku article. After reading the forums and fiddling with the Bootleg settings, I have found one thing that needs to be addressed. When using the Bootleg Front End, if you enable English under Translate Text on the Game tab, it writes over the M005a ReTranslation.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: 2012-05-29 17:48:07 »
I too was brought here by the Kotaku article. After reading the forums and fiddling with the Bootleg settings, I have found one thing that needs to be addressed. When using the Bootleg Front End, if you enable English under Translate Text on the Game tab, it writes over the M005a ReTranslation.

Yes, that's correct. I assume it's because ReTranslation isn't compatible with the other languages, so it has to default to original text for all of them.

wind

• View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: 2012-05-29 18:26:04 »
If y'all come up with the perfect FF7 installation, then please send me the first few lines of bootleg.log.
I'll create a preset for the Ultimate HD FF7 experience.

Yes, I indeed need more previews and better descriptions.
Killing bugs often supersedes beautification.

Thanks for the input.
I use your comments from this thread to laser in on the most pressing issues.

I had really great results with:

INFO: Bootleg Version 2012.04.20 Version .0038
------Bootleg Configuration Info------
INFO: Sat 05/26/2012 - 16:27:39.13
INFO: Bootleg Options: /C1 /S3 /P1 /R0 /O1111011010111010001111110011010101111111110011111111001 /N1 /A1 /V1 /H1 /L5 /M2 /K0 /E4 /T1 /Z22 /B0 /J0 /U1 /W4 /Y1 /Q1 /G2
INFO: Brat Code: /@01110001020000000101201110111
---------Bootleg System Paths---------
INFO: Destination Location: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc\Final Fantasy VII\"
INFO: Mod Path: "H:\FF7 Files\Bootleg0038\;C:\Users\GCS\Downloads\;H:\FF7 Files\Bootleg0038\"
INFO: Temporary Files: "C:\temp\Bootleg_Setup\"
--------------------------------------

(Normal vanilla difficulty/ no mode switching)

Although, I cant play through the FF7 Bootloader because it crashes on game start. I can set up the graphics settings through it, but I have to run the game through ff7music.exe. Other then that it runs fine.

And as of yet, I haven seen any graphical problems (So far to shinra president's death) and everything looks great. No random crashes or freezes either, its been great to me.
« Last Edit: 2012-05-29 20:11:48 by windgod14 »

saftle

• View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: 2012-05-29 18:42:45 »
Since others are posting bugs that have been encountered. I figured I would also mention a few that I've found. Below is my saved profile in the bootleg configurator. I'm also playing the game on game mode: "Normal"

1. The field graphics don't seem to be replaced in two areas so far. Sadly I didn't get a screenshot of the second area. But I do have one of the first.

First Area: http://i.imgur.com/ak3ZO.png

Second Area: SPOILER: When the plate is about to fall on Sector 7, and you have to go up the tower.

2. For some reason if a random battle occurs in the area where I'm at now (Screenshot: http://imgur.com/967uC), ff7 will crash. I have to safely bring the group to the elevator without getting into a battle or else it crashes.  SPOILER: This is right after talking with Hojo, and then the two groups split up. I am now in control of Aerith's group. Game save and crash are uploaded here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/3jhkhci0bcp6v70/ff7crash.zip

My bootleg Config profile is here:

Code: [Select]
C=1
S=1
P=1
U=1
R=0
O=1111011010101000001111110101010100011111110011111111001
N=1
A=1
V=1
H=1
L=9
M=4
K=11
E=4
T=1
Z=19
B=0
J=0
W=1
Y=1
Q=3
G=1
@=01110601010011100001101100111
$=201919182419181922192118

Also, the installation itself shouldn't have anything to do with these problems. I don't think so anyways.

- I installed  ff7 into D:\ff7 as Administrator
- Compatibility Mode was Win XP SP2
- Bootleg.exe and BFE were both set to run as Administrator.
- BFE was only opened once during the same Windows Session (to avoid the Facepalmer multi windows session bug)

I hope this helps to diagnose the problems.

Great job Pitbrat, and keep up the awesome work. Haven't been this hooked to a video game in a long time. (Beat ff7 nearly 13 years ago)
« Last Edit: 2012-05-29 18:45:54 by saftle »

wind

• View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: 2012-05-29 20:20:33 »
If your about to try bootleg, or having problems, check this out. There's is allot of information here, but it will try help you get it running.

I made a great tutorial on installing bootleg, talking about what specific options do and any options I know of that causes bugs or problems.

In no way is this all knowing, or even all correct. It is quickly made, and simply meant to try to help walk you through installing the game and to inform you of specifics to watch for.

I made this help a friend, but i'm sure new users will make good use of it. If you guys find anything I should add or change, just comment. Ill post revisions here so they are easy to find.

(edit 5/30/2012: I've been fixing this throughout the day. I sent it through an auto correct, posted corrections and fixed formatting)

This text is meant to help you get your game running, the way you want it to. Its a collection of problems others have had and is meant to help you get yours working the first time you try to install. Its not perfect, and nor does it have every problem but it does have major ones that allot of people  have come across. I hope it helps :)

Boot Loader install notes:

Before starting:
   - Please use the proper locations of your system for: game files, bootleg, mods, etc.
   - XP Users: don't worry about compatibility modes or running as admin.
   - If reinstalling: it is easy to back up saves, just copy the save folder in your ff7 directory to another directory, and replace into your new files when you're done with your installation.
   - A good place to find help with other problems is: http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=12008.0
      Simply ask away and someone will gladly try to help.

--------===============Step 1:( if needed) Install ff7
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- If reinstalling: If you have already installed ff7 and have previously made an install image, simply use that by deleting your old ff7 directory, and replacing it with the zipped files contents. You need to start with an install if you haven't installed before

- DO NOT install any of the drivers or plugins in the install. These are all outdated and will be fixed with bootleg.

- Using the INSTALL DISK right click on the program called “ff7inst.exe” and choose “run as administrator”
- On the “Setup Type” screen with Tifa on it, be sure to choose “Maximum install” (very important).
- The “Choose Destination Location” screen with Barrett on it:
    Some mods don't work properly in the default or other system areas. The Desktop and program files are system areas. Try a folder on the root of a drive, like D:/FF7Install
- After this Vincent should start up right away and install the files over. Once that’s done the FF7 cd will brag about how awesome it is 3d technology is (This game was glitchy as hell from day one and even in it’s day the graphics were average at best) DO NOT USE THE DRIVERS ON THE DISK!! They are outdated and will not work.

- Any updates to the ff7 files will be made in bootleg. You do not need to install the patch or graphics, as these will be automatically done

----------============Step 2: Setup Bootleg install options
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- Download bootleg (if needed): http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=12008.0
- Open BTE (Run as administrator):

Player tab:
   - Everything should work. Personal preference, enjoy

Models tab:
   - The "Timu+Kleyon+Asmodean" Barrett Model is screwed up so he runs up to hit rather than fires. But if you don’t mind that he works fine.
   - Everything else should work. Personal preference, enjoy.

Textures tab:
   - Uncheck battle scenes as LGP, but you do need the PNG option. (You can truthfully use either but PNG is better)
   - Everything else in additional textures should be checked. "Remove glitched" under texture art should be checked as well.
   - The rest is personal preference, select what you want to see

- Change your avatar selection to preferred, and then to custom to choose properly (current bug as of 0038)

Game tab:
   Game Options:
   - Any CD Loader allows you to play without changing cds. You still need one of the cds to play, but you won’t have to change it at any time.
   - Laptop keyboard will allow you to use a keyboard without the number pad
      Default numpad controls (if laptop keyboard is unchecked): http://www.finalfantasy7pc.com/images/Final_Fantasy_7_PC_Stock_Controls.jpg
      Default keyboard controls (if laptop keyboard is checked): http://www.finalfantasy7pc.com/images/Final_Fantasy_7_PC_My_Controls.jpg   
   - Turn off always run toggle if you choose always run on overhaul tab, and vice versa   
   - Translate text to English here made a translation I enjoyed. This is of course, personal preference   

Media:
   - Bootleg Soundtrack will install what you need
   - Bootleg+Rumbah are the movies redone on a better scaled engine, and is a good FMV cut scene choice (personal preference is allowed here, experiment if you wish)
   - FMV's without Cait Sith removes him from movies. Allot of players hate this character and this allows them to not have to see him. I wouldn't, but your choice.
   - New spell names change a few spells to ones recognizable by newer final fantasy players. Your choice.
   - Difficulties:
      - Normal difficulty: Under Game tab, change game modes to Normal Vanilla. Aeris revival option is available.
      - Mode switching: Problems with hardcore. Personally I have been unable to start using the bootloader, so I simply choose a mode here and redo if i wish to change. (Version 0038, to be fixed in 0039).
      - Hardcore: There are a few problems associated with hardcore, but it should run fine. Aeris revival should also be turned off (cause’s problems if it isn’t).

Overhaul tab:
   Menu Overhaul:
   - There are several helpful options under the overhaul tab.
   - Style switcher allows you to switch battle view styles between two types, FFIX and FFX:

STYLE . . . . . . HOT KEY
     FFIX  . . . . . . CTRL+F5
     FFX   . . . . . . CTRL+F6
     (Do not use these if you havn't set up 9999 beforehand)
     FFIX w/9999 . . . CTRL+F7
     FFX w/9999  . . . CTRL+F8

- Always run, and save anywhere help quite allot.
   - 9999 Break can cause problems if selected in two places. It is suggested to leave it off here, so you can freely turn it on and off in the Open GL settings at any time.
   - Canon names: In some cases, the names were translated incorrectly and kept that way, so they became the official English-language canon (for example, Barret instead of Barrett.)

Hardcore Switching:
   - Hardcore Switching sub tab will only be available if selected.
   - This allows you to separate your standard settings between your hardcore settings. 

Installation tab:
   Destination Location:
   - Install image: If this is specified, then your game files will be deleted and then replaced with whatever is in this zipped file. The tools tab has an option to create a zip for this purpose.
   - Temp file location MUST not have spaces in any file name

---------====== Step 3: Download your mods

- Open BFE.exe, and download any mod you don’t have (in red) by looking at the links on the mod list within bootleg.
   You only need the mods in red, those in green are installed and those in yellow are not needed with the current setup
   There are a few that have multiple versions; these are for your convenience in order to download them in parts or as wholes.
   IF any of the links don’t work, look at: http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=12503.msg173799#msg173799
- Trish(aka Mike)s custom model pack.7z may have the wrong name. Make sure it’s the same name as shown in the mod list

-------===== Step 4: Right before Install

- Double check your mod list before install. An incomplete mod list WILL NOT STOP
- Be sure to Make an install image in the tools tab. This prevents you from having to install the game to bootleg again.
   Personally, I make this and replace it manually. But, Bootleg has an auto feature to do this by putting its location into the install image under the installation tab. If this starts making folders within your ff7 install, just do it manually.
- Set both Bootleg and BFE exes' to run as administrator
- Now you should be good to install

-----===== Step 5: Installing ( Read first, then install)

(What this process is doing is completely outlined here: http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=12008.0. Bootleg automates this process)

- You will see several User account prompts during install. Be SURE that you hit ok on every one of them
- There are a few common false positive tojans in the installation of bootleg. These are fine, and you may even just temporarily disable your anti virus.
- Any information you need to know should be displayed within the cmd prompt that is running the installation. Be sure to read it as the install continues
- When installing music, you will hit an installer. Be sure to double check its location (needed is shown in the cmd prompt) and make sure to uncheck run ff7 at the end
- You WILL have a notepad pop-up with errors. This is completely normal and does not hinder anything.

---------==========Step 6: Game Setup

==Graphics:
   - "Final Fantasy VII\ff7config.exe" must be set to custom driver, and full screen 640 *480.

- You may use the boot loader (placed on your desktop after install, or "C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc\Final Fantasy VII\BootLoader.exe") to configure more settings. Be sure to write cfg within the prompt when you’re done.
      - If width and height are not setup correctly, your game will crash. Be sure your computer is able to handle it. 1280 * 960 is all you really need anyways.
      - This is the other location that you can enable the break limit 9999. Feel free.
      - You can also show FPS if you’re working on stabability
      - Magic defense fix will add magic defense stats that were missing in the game
      - Battle swirl limiter and minigame limiter helps stability
      === This is all editable in the "Final Fantasy VII\ff7_opengl.cfg" file as well

- Some may be unable to use the boot loader to run (I can't, I have to use FF7Music\FF7Music.exe), but you can freely save your configuration here.

==Music:
   - The games music comes through a separate program "Final Fantasy VII\FF7Music\FF7Music.exe"
      - The midi from the original is muted and sound played through this program. This prompt also has a run command within it

- To configure, hit configure in "Final Fantasy VII\FF7Music\FF7Music.exe"
      - Under the files tab, choose your preferred/downloaded music.
         - (For me, I changed the profile to mp3 (remixed). This is downloaded when bootleg is installed) Then hit save and exit.

==Other:
   - Either the installer or windows does this sometimes, be sure to fix it. Got "Square Soft, Inc\Final Fantasy VII\ff7.exe". Take it OUT of compatibility mode. Also make sure that it is run as an administrator.

--------======== Step 7: Game Start:

-The installer should leave two files on your desktop. One is ff7 bootloader, which allows you to change modes, configure graphics, and play. Personally, i am unable to use this to play but I do use it to configure.
-The second file is Final Fantasy VII. This runs both the music mod and your game(only way to get music). Makes sure to Run as Administrator (I suggest just changing it to always do so in properties, compatibility)  or it wont work. This is how I play.

----------------===============If the Game still doesn't run propery:

- You May need to run the game through "Final Fantasy VII\FF7Music\FF7Music.exe" to have music. The midi from the original is muted and sound played through this program.
- Try running the game with safe settings. Run bootloader, hit configure, goto safe settigns, and write cfg. Also make sure your ff7.exe compatability mode has been turned off

----------------===============Other usefull information:

- Save files are easy to back up and continue from. Simply move and use as you wish from "C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc\Final Fantasy VII\FF7Music\save"
- Screenshots are as easy as hitting CTRL + PRT SC (Print screen). Then either ALT+Tab out of FF7 or close it, open an image editing program (paint works) and paste and save.

----------------===============What are my controls???

- Default numpad controls:
      http://www.finalfantasy7pc.com/images/Final_Fantasy_7_PC_Stock_Controls.jpg
- Default keyboard controls (if laptop keyboard is checked in "BFE.exe"):
      http://www.finalfantasy7pc.com/images/Final_Fantasy_7_PC_My_Controls.jpg
- F10 is another way to pause. This only freezes the screen. The clock does not stop.
- These are also editable in-game through start-> config
- Style switcher(If installed):

STYLE . . . . . . HOT KEY
  FFIX  . . . . . . CTRL+F5
  FFX   . . . . . . CTRL+F6
  (Do not use these if you havn't set up 9999 beforehand)
  FFIX w/9999 . . . CTRL+F7
  FFX w/9999  . . . CTRL+F8

(To be added: Controller/ joystick tutorial)

-----------------========== 0039 notes:

Recent release of updates planned for 0039:

Added Reasonable Difficulty Mod by Hay: ff7rm1.1.exe
    Added Romeo14's AC Style Materia
    Added Cloud Field Model Option - No Change
    Added Cloud Battle Model Option - No Change
    Added Barret Model Option - No Change
    Added Base Models Option - No Change
    Added Custom Model Installation
    Updated Glitched Field Textures: UUTA1, MKTPB, MKT_W, MDS6_22, FSHIP_5
    Updated Bootloader GUI
    Updated ULGP (Now works with folders containing spaces): ulgp_v0.5_aio.7z
    Updated Language Translation with New Text and Italian Translation Provided by Ugerstl
    Revised Bootleg.log
    Restored Silent Install of FF7Music for Compatible Versions
    +Fixed Broken Hardcore Mode
    +Fixed Missing OSTRe Soundtrack with ff7music_install_15113.exe
    +Fixed Missing Avalanche High Res.exe
    +Fixed Missing Image when Name Contains Spaces
    +Fixed Asmodean Barret Bad Animations
    +Fixed Missing Trish(aka Mike)s custom model pack.7z
    +Fixed Avatar Presets Installing Incorrect Avatars
    +Fixed Missing Weapons for Battle Models
    +Fixed Flickering Faces and Glitched Field Models: Squallff8 - EWJE (Condor Female), EWBD (Condor Male), GWIF (Rocket Town Man), ACGD (Barret), BIDB (Tifa 15), BUAC (Tifa 7), CAHC (Aeris Flower), CQGA (Aeris 5), DIFF (Aeris 10), ENAB (Cloud 13), EQIB (Tifa Sword), EOEA (Sephiroth Book), BGJC (Sepiroth Sword 2), BBAB (Sephiroth Sword); PRP - ABDA (Cid); Megaten - AZBB (Aeris Dress); Grimmy - DUFA (Bouncer Right)
    +Fixed Lookup Table Error with Hardcore
    +Fixed Incorrect World Map Hair Styles
    +Fixed Excess Texture Errors for Tifa with Slayersnext Hair
    +Fixed Missing HDR Bloom Settings
    +Fixed OmniCloud Compatibility with Slayernext Hair Styles and Other Cloud Field Models
    +Fixed Flickering Faces for: Squallff8 - GRGA (Cosmo Man)
    +Fixed Potential Error Installing FacePalmer is 20 Parts When Running Bootleg More than Once During the Same Windows Session
    Integrated Mods: ff7rm1.1.exe, ulgp_v0.5_aio.7z

« Last Edit: 2012-06-01 19:38:29 by windgod14 »