Read this first! > Announcements and site development

New Users Can't Register

<< < (3/8) > >>

EQ2Alyza:
Mkay, I'll let them know. Thanks for looking into it.

Dracconis69:
Just wanted to let you all know that for some reason the @yahoo.com email address is also being blocked it seem.  I have tried for almost a week to get registered waiting on the email to activate my account.  Not until I finally found this thread was I able to create an account, get registered, activate the account, and log in.

dkma841:
The forgot password option email thing doesn't seem to work properly, im still logged in here on my pc luckily but when i tried logging in my phone on this site it seems i forgot the password so tried resetting it and the changing password email never seems to come i tried it twice now for the past days ah if im logged out here too im finished lol
Edit:
Oops silly me never mind it seems it was in my spam folderr xD

yoyow218:
Hello everyone, I am new member. Nice to meet you! My name is YOYO :-D

R4R4R4 3DS[/size]

Iros:
Hi all,

Just registered today, and it seems that the captcha on the registration page is a bit broken - I couldn't view it at all (no image was displayed). Tried to refresh, and tried in a different browser, but didn't show up at all.

Luckily the audio 'listen to the letters' worked so I was able to complete the form, but it did seem like something wasn't working.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version