Author Topic: FF7 RP help  (Read 1871 times)

Leon

FF7 RP help
« on: 2007-02-06 02:48:56 »
i download v0.6 of the NPC Reconstruction Project I've done everything it says and have the stuff required. i start up the game and go onto a save point i have. cloud looks new just like what it's was should show. but when i go into the highwind or go into a town they change back to the regular models. my friend too a look at it could this file called flevel.lgp that could be the problom. so can you see what's going on and if there's a way to fix it. thx
« Last Edit: 2007-02-06 02:50:56 by Leon »

stormmedia

• View Profile
Re: FF7 RP help
« Reply #1 on: 2007-02-06 06:37:47 »
Hi Leon and wellcome to the forums!!

Well.. with the NPC RC the flevel.lgp is not altered so it's not this file that cause the problem.  it's the "char.lgp" that have the model in highwind and all the other fields models so the problem is that the char.lgp hasn't been modified.  After running the patcher you need to make a new char.lgp with the files that the patcher changed in the char folder that you created.  To do so use LGP tools again... there is a create button just next to the open button.  Select the char folder and then select the char.lgp in the field folder.

Hope it helped.

Leon

Re: FF7 RP help
« Reply #2 on: 2007-02-06 13:32:21 »
yes it has thx for the help. i'll be lookin forward for more verson of this project it's great