Author Topic: [WIP/REL] Millenia's custom models - CLOUD SWORDS RELEASED 30/4  (Read 378459 times)

Opine

• View Profile
I like the color you chose for Cloud's uniform. It's not quite purple, and not quite blue.

BloodShot

• View Profile
Very nice cloud model. If possible millenia, could you make an alternative dark blue skin like the original artwork? Both the dark blue and purple/blue are faithful colors to the original in their own ways.

btw, this is completely off topic, but are you the same millenia who has made textures for a lot of weapons for half-life and hl2 that i have been seeing on fpsbanana?

dragowulf

• View Profile
Very nice cloud model. If possible millenia, could you make an alternative dark blue skin like the original artwork? Both the dark blue and purple/blue are faithful colors to the original in their own ways.

btw, this is completely off topic, but are you the same millenia who has made textures for a lot of weapons for half-life and hl2 that i have been seeing on fpsbanana?
Yes.  Funny you ask.  I asked the same question about a week ago.

Tekkie.X

• Formerly known as DragonNinja
    • View Profile
Quote from: bloodshot

Yes he is.

hasterdis

• View Profile
Hello first of all I want to thank you for your great work, AT and Millenia and Timu. But, a question, the weapons and all the retexture are the Bomb project of TA? Or the weapon retexture is appart of it? Just curious to not check both topics, if it is'nt necessary :P

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
Hello first of all I want to thank you for your great work, AT and Millenia and Timu. But, a question, the weapons and all the retexture are the Bomb project of TA? Or the weapon retexture is appart of it? Just curious to not check both topics, if it is'nt necessary :P

I can't quite understand what you're saying, but this project is only partly related to the bombing mission. The Cloud and Barret models, as well as both character's first weapons, will be used as part of the bombing mission project, but all of the other models are separate.

hasterdis

• View Profile
Ooooh, okay, one more question please, if you finish releasing for example the weapons of vincent you will wait to release it with the bombing mission project or you will release it here inmediatily, hehe :P that is because I think the bomb mission project would be resealed in like 5 or 6 months, I think, mmm hope you understand my question hehe, good work.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
Ooooh, okay, one more question please, if you finish releasing for example the weapons of vincent you will wait to release it with the bombing mission project or you will release it here inmediatily, hehe :P that is because I think the bomb mission project would be resealed in like 5 or 6 months, I think, mmm hope you understand my question hehe, good work.

There's no reason to release the Vincent weapon models with the Bombing Mission mod, especially as Vincent isn't in that part of the game. I can't speak for Millenia, but I'm almost certain he'd just release them as soon as they were ready.

Mirenheart

• Pone
    • View Profile
Alright, I have a question. How far done is each set of weapons? And do you have an approximate date of release for each of them?

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
Cloud's weapons are done, a few of barrets are done (about 4-5 i think), and several of vincents... they'll get done whenever they're done. We are lazy artists here :P

Nightmarish

• owari da
    • View Profile
We could make a list though, like:

Cloud 24/24
Barret 5/24
Vincent 8/24

(just throwing numbers, dunno the total number of weapons)

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
We could make a list though, like:

Cloud 24/24
Barret 5/24
Vincent 8/24

(just throwing numbers, dunno the total number of weapons)
I think he also finished some of Yuffie's weapons.
Cloud's weapons are done, a few of barrets are done (about 4-5 i think), and several of vincents... they'll get done whenever they're done. We are lazy artists here :P
Lazy but its pretty well done all the time. :)

Millenia

• wireframe
    • View Profile
    • My portfolio
Cloud 16/16
Vincent 3/13
Barret 5/16
Yuffie 2/13

iirc

hasterdis

• View Profile
Please almighty Millenia :P can you upload it? I am in the beginning of disc 3 and want to use your super textures PLEASE hehehe. Take like you are uploading a demo :D please hehe.

Millenia

• wireframe
    • View Profile
    • My portfolio
When a complete set for a character is done. I'll have to mash them in a massive single texture, so I need to do everything before I can release them.

also, done:

« Last Edit: 2010-07-15 09:43:17 by Millenia »

nikfrozty

• View Profile
Finally a real custom Cloud! I love it man nice work. :) Is it possible if you release it now like what was done with Barret or its going with the Bombing Mission?

Millenia

• wireframe
    • View Profile
    • My portfolio
I'd love to, but I'll have to ask Timu and sl1982 about that..

kela51

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/killakela51
very good work!! ;)

Opine

• View Profile
He really looks awesome Millenia. This final version is just amazing.

albertopsp

• Spanish NoOb (Or so I think) xD
    • View Profile
WOW.Very good. When it can download? And please post imagenes ingame of cloud.

You are the best.

obesebear

• View Profile
I confess I haven't started any of the models.  Send me that Cloud and I'll have it done by midnight.

hasterdis

• View Profile
Woooww amazing, well done guys, mmm one thing can you convert it to field model please???? PLEASE? hehe, it will be awesome :P thanks in advance.

nikfrozty

• View Profile
Woooww amazing, well done guys, mmm one thing can you convert it to field model please???? PLEASE? hehe, it will be awesome :P thanks in advance.
I'm pretty sure they're sticking with the chibi field models. If you want it for field do it yourself. :)

hasterdis

• View Profile
Oooooh noooo haha, believe me, I try a lot but I am trash with kimera, I tryed to convert apz cloud model to field but I can't. Well, what I mean MILLENIA, is that if you can do that model for high res field too, that will be good, if not, that okay too and GREAT work, :P.

PS: Vincent will be a good idea for the next character don't you think? heheh XD thanks for the good work.

Ryusaizo

• Kyaaa
    • View Profile
I have to say, this is amazing work. i am looking forward to using this.