Miscellaneous Forums > Graphical

FFVII in Retroarch + ReShade

(1/2) > >>

mikevincent:

hian:
Looks fantastic. How do I do this?

mikevincent:
Thanx. Here's my second set up, I adjusted it a bit and got it a bit nicer looking.

How you do this.. well, first you must use ps1 emu with Retroarch. And then add  super-4xbr-3d-4p as a shader. However I have adjusted that preset a bit on my own. If you want to  I could upload presets. It is important that you run this in 2x internal and 4k external. That is, chose full screen in the config file and 3840 × 2160 as resolution.
It is then filtered by my own ReShade preset wich contains ALOOT of debanding and some sharpening and vibrance. I could also give you my preset.

KaidenJames:
I would love an upload of the shader and the reshade preset. These look great. Far better results than I've ever gotten.

mikevincent:
Here are some more examples. And I dont know why, but it looks a bit better in game. I don't know why some of the quality is lost.

Here you can see that small text is still readable

Here is my custom preset for the Retroarch shader.

https://ufile.io/08loe

Something is wierd with my ReShade and I can not share any config. But I will tell you what to set.
First is effect ordering, this is important.

High Pass Sharpening -> Vibrance -> Deband

High Pass Sharpening values -

Vibrance values -

Deband values -

Remember that after this, you also have to make Retroarch run in fullscreen 4k resolution. And the internal resolution should be 2x to get the best out of the pre-rendered backgrounds.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version