Final Fantasy 7 > FF7 Tools

[FF7] Enemies editor - Hojo (1.0)

<< < (2/23) > >>

UltimaYoshi:

--- Quote from: Akari on 2007-11-18 05:52:08 ---You could copy data from MAGIC, ITEM and LIMIT description to attack data in scene file, add or replace current attack, add attack to script (in case if you add new attack) and it must work. (there is one mo type of action that uses same format data (0xD), but I don't yet understood what it is)

--- End quote ---
I´m not good at these things. :-(
I tried once, but it either didn´t work or the scene file was messed up.

--- Quote ---I've planned to add some new features in Hojo, in which a better attack editor ( the current one only allows you to edit attacks name).
--- End quote ---
Thanks, try your best. :wink:
(I already renamed some attacks.)

Murak Modder:
would this be able to make a super battle with ruby, ultimate and diamond? if so, you just made my wish came true!  :lol: (well, ruby may or may not work for any super battles)

Squall78:
I suppose it's possible, but the new battle area have to be very large lol.
In a next version of Hojo I will develop the "monsters formation" aspect (with the possibility to change what enemies are in each formation, etc).

UltimaYoshi:

--- Quote from: Squall78 on 2007-11-18 18:52:20 ---I suppose it's possible, but the new battle area have to be very large lol.
In a next version of Hojo I will develop the "monsters formation" aspect (with the possibility to change what enemies are in each formation, etc).

--- End quote ---
Sounds like Hojo will be the answer to FFVI´s Multi Editor. :lol:

gjoerulv:
The ultimate editor would include attack, and AI altering as well. I know the AI is a tedious thing. This editor is great though! Just tested it.

1 question though, that you're prob aware of. You know the status immuneties bits are subtracted, not added? e.g: Immune to death would be 0xEF not 0x10.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version