Author Topic: 3D Renderers And Programmers Needed! :D  (Read 2692 times)

3D Renderers And Programmers Needed! :D
« on: 2009-06-11 03:13:15 »
Hello, As you may, or may not know, I am Broken Crow. Right now I working on a special project of mine... It is without title at the moment but.... I am making my own RPG... And I have grown to dislike the RPG makers... I feel somewhat limited.

But, at the moment I have very little experience at 3D rendering. I learning rather slowly at the moment........
And I wished to let anyone know that I am making this game.. And I am in high need of 3D Modelers and programmers.....

This game is a free ware game... so there will be no profit for anyone.....
This is a learning experience for... I find this amazingly fun  :wink:

Here is the introduction to the game:

Pain is the thesis to all life, so my father once told me, many years  ago. My life, the world around me, is consumed in bitterness, and if little else, resolve.

I left my home, of Darrthimia, not to long ago... It was the place where I grew up.... The place I was destined to rule.

My family is now dead.... And my life ruined..... Only because of the actions of one man.... Arim Doyle... The King's Champion...My Father's champion..

I witnessed him outright murder my family. And the people  looked to me as if I was a piece of filth.

Arim... Whom I once considered to be a close friend... A second Father even, accused me, in front of the whole kingdom, of high treason. And I was exiled... Only Because, the people whom I have grown to love... To cherish... Took the word of a power hungry murderer, over mine.

And now... I am here... On the Frontier...A place of perpetual war... And Chaos.
*Scene Opens; the wind is screaming*

If you are interested please post in this thread or PM me :D

Here is the thread the actual game is being made in:

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=8433.0

Thank you,
Broken Crow

« Last Edit: 2009-06-12 02:34:30 by BrokenCrowe »

ChaosControl

• ยค
    • View Profile
Re: 3D Renderers And Programmers Needed! :D
« Reply #1 on: 2009-06-16 16:56:22 »
Seriously, how many of these games become more then a mere half-thought fiction in someones imagination?

Anyway, maybe this is different. Good luck.

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
Re: 3D Renderers And Programmers Needed! :D
« Reply #2 on: 2009-06-17 02:42:27 »
Seriously, how many of these games become more then a mere half-thought fiction in someones imagination?

Even if it fails, it's worth it for the ride :-)