Author Topic: if Jari had a brain  (Read 11843 times)

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
if Jari had a brain
« on: 2009-08-09 09:32:11 »
he would be lethal.

ChaosControl

• ¤
    • View Profile
Re: if Jari had a brain
« Reply #1 on: 2009-08-09 12:27:06 »
He has a brain :o its just its somewhat more then "mother brain" instead of a normal brain.

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009-08-10 07:08:07 »
let's not start another one of these please?

because at any point now jari is gonna come waltzing in here and you two will be at it again.  :|

Asdayasman13

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009-08-10 15:39:30 »
I would Really like to know the story behind all this Jari stuff.  It's been bugging me for about...  3 years.  (Registered 5/05, now 8/09...  That's too long to dwell on internetpixels.)  D:

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009-08-10 16:02:52 »
I would Really like to know the story behind all this Jari stuff.  It's been bugging me for about...  3 years.  (Registered 5/05, now 8/09...  That's too long to dwell on internetpixels.)  D:
I think I can sum it up for you...
If Jari/El Ammo thinks someone is bad for the forum, he battles with them in some kind of contest of wits in order to enrage them into leaving.  Personally I thought it was a little harsh at first, but really it's almost like he is a mod.  He keeps people in line.  It's very a little unorthodox, but apparently it works.

Asdayasman13

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009-08-10 16:07:57 »
And is seif the latest person to be in a contest of wits?

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009-08-10 16:29:35 »
This is what..... number 3 or 4? I lost track....

guitar_dudester91

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009-08-11 04:29:39 »
Seif wasn't being kept in line. He was being kept away from this forum because he was ruining it. I've only been here a year, but he stuck up for me and the forum, and so did prince lex. When seif didn't get his way, we called him on being uncooperative and harsh.

If you want to see the posts, start with a few months ago in Completely Unrelated, it stems from there.

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #8 on: 2009-08-11 04:47:19 »
Seif wasn't being kept in line. He was being kept away from this forum because he was ruining it. I've only been here a year, but he stuck up for me and the forum, and so did prince lex. When seif didn't get his way, we called him on being uncooperative and harsh.

If you want to see the posts, start with a few months ago in Completely Unrelated, it stems from there.

dude... its over... there's no more fighting anymore... leave it alone... please

Prince Lex

• Opinionfact is Redundancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2009-08-11 07:48:21 »
For the time being drfeelgud, but you can rest assured this won't be the end of it.

ChaosControl

• ¤
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2009-08-11 16:13:49 »
For the time being drfeelgud, but you can rest assured this won't be the end of it.
Really sounds threathening... Go download msn of something guys. This is the intern3ts, foremost, a forum, about final fantasy.. >_>;

Asdayasman13

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2009-08-11 17:58:16 »
Really sounds threathening... Go download msn of something guys. This is the intern3ts, foremost, a forum, about final fantasy.. >_>;

Qhimm.com  |  Off-topic forums  |  Completely unrelated  |  Topic: if Jari had a brain

Prince Lex

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2009-08-11 22:05:17 »

I should have elaborated a bit on that but I was far too tired last night to do so.

I wasn't threatening anyone nor was I theatening to do anything. I only meant that this isn't the end of the arguing. I'm not about to instigate anything but there is DEFINITELY going to be another one at some point.

And thanks, ChaosControl, for assuming I'm trying to cause trouble  :-P

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #13 on: 2009-08-12 00:49:37 »

I should have elaborated a bit on that but I was far too tired last night to do so.

I wasn't threatening anyone nor was I theatening to do anything. I only meant that this isn't the end of the arguing. I'm not about to instigate anything but there is DEFINITELY going to be another one at some point.

And thanks, ChaosControl, for assuming I'm trying to cause trouble  :-P

2 things: I didnt really see it as a threat and also, yeah, he is right... there prolly will be some shit going on, but not from Lex. he never really starts any arguing as far as what i've seen

ChaosControl

• ¤
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2009-08-13 17:44:43 »
I've been here for years and quirrels like these happen all the time and never something actually "eventually" changed.

Sorry for assuming you're trouble P.lex

Prince Lex

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2009-08-13 18:06:56 »
I've been here for years and quirrels like these happen all the time and never something actually "eventually" changed.

Sorry for assuming you're trouble P.lex

That's OK, don't worry about it. I see how my post could have been read out of context. Thank you for apologising! It was very nice of you ^_^

ultima espio

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2009-08-13 18:35:30 »
That's OK, don't worry about it. I see how my post could have been read out of context. Thank you for apologising! It was very nice of you ^_^

Not many people would do that you know.... :-P

Harruzame

• Mondai Nai....
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2009-10-01 05:59:05 »
ooohhhh...Thats new!   :roll:

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2009-10-01 17:30:10 »

Call me weird, but this really reminds me of the Calm, and we're just waiting for someone to bring us the Eternal Calm. o_o

Asdayasman13

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2009-10-14 11:36:52 »

Call me weird, but this really reminds me of the Calm, and we're just waiting for someone to bring us the Eternal Calm. o_o
You're wierd.

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2009-10-14 12:02:40 »
Actually, I get what you mean.  Does that make me weird too? :-P

The Eternal Calm may finally be upon us.  But you never know...

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2009-10-14 15:35:30 »
a calm from seifer maybe, but not from trolls, there will always be more of them ><

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2009-10-14 15:37:33 »
Will our pain never end? D=