Author Topic: Gfx Comparison  (Read 2486 times)

Olie

• View Profile
Gfx Comparison
« on: 2008-01-05 06:29:26 »
well i been on FFVII for 6 years maybe. and i was always looking to tweak it. well i compared the gfx on the PSX Emulator to the PC version and the PSX has so much better GFX. try foryourself use. Pete's GPU Plugin 2.8 HD filters etc. settings maxxed out. the gfx are great and no shit on the FMV's sound is always synched.

well i dont really want to play the PSX version instead i want to use the PC version much more fun to play with. but i have a few problems. and i also cant believe that hardware 7 years later cant run this game fullspeed :O the FMVs ran slow and the sound was out of synch by about 40 seconds. :P

then after i got off the train at the beggined the game still ran but a had a blackscreen and then i got into battle and it worked. ill be working on this. :P

well consider trying the PSX version its pretty good. also u may be able to rip the textures and make your own dont know how u will load it but, or even run it at full speed :P

Ossott

• View Profile
Re: Gfx Comparison
« Reply #1 on: 2008-01-05 14:26:58 »
It's because the game was developed for ancient hardware. A game developed for DOS isnt going to run any better in vista. It's just not made to take advantage of the hardware at all.

Unlike the emulator which, is just that, emulating what it wants. So it has the ability to emulate the [psx] hardware, but is still developed to take advantage of the actual hardware inside your PC.

The Black-caped Man

• The time........has come........!
    • View Profile
Re: Gfx Comparison
« Reply #2 on: 2008-01-07 12:38:08 »
I dont really understand what you wanna say dude. You want to change the text or the text speed or what? pls write clearly