Author Topic: FF7 Music delayed  (Read 1929 times)

Enya

• View Profile
FF7 Music delayed
« on: 2006-03-10 20:50:50 »
Hello there. As the topic says, i do have some probs with FF7Music. The FF7Music program somehow isnt as fast as the built in midifiles from the game. Therefore its a serious pain the teh arse when it comes to random encounters, where the music is to put it simply unstable, and comes in shortly after the midimusic is played. I did see another person in this forum having the same problem, and if a soultion is somewhere out there it would be great to hear it, since the main problem with the PC veresion of the game is the music, who has as i think evrybody knows, a terribly soundtrack, even if it is technicly the same as the PS veresion.

So my great comapnions, if you know the solution, you know where to write it down  :)

Thanks in advance //Enya

Chriserenity

FFVII Music delay
« Reply #1 on: 2006-03-16 12:57:15 »
Yeah, I second this request.  

I'm also using FFVII Music - the MP3's seem to initialise on average two or three seconds after they are meant to - although this is not a serious problem it is rather annoying.  

A way to get the music to start sooner would be nice.  

Any takers?  Pretty please.

Enya

• View Profile
FF7 Music delayed
« Reply #2 on: 2006-03-24 18:05:19 »
United we stand my friend. Well, not only that, the music thats been playing from my downloaded OST serie is simply too silent when played in the game. Anyway to change this besides setting music to max volume in ficedulas program? Someones eager to have the solution to both of these probs.