Miscellaneous Forums > Graphical

[FF8PC-Steam] BerryMapper- texture replacement for Tonberry mod (2014-12-15)

(1/83) > >>

Shunsq:
_________BERRYMAPPER_________
Berrymapper is a tool to use in combination with the texture injector TONBERRY, written by Omzy. Tonberry is a program that extracts texures from the game and replace them with HD ones. To make this possible Tonberry has to identify the texture to be replaced, by giving them "hashcodes". Those hashcodes are generated with BERRYMAPPER.

Here is what Berrymapper produces:
sql_13,1721133567

And when Tonberry reads it it gives this in runtime:

LAST EDIT 2014-12-06:
Here is the program i created to generate the hashmaps:Berrymapper

It's a little console program that reads the content of Berrymapper.exe/INPUT and converts it to hashcode in the OUTPUT folder.

For character hashcodes copy "objmap.csv" and put it in FINAL FANTASY VIII/tonberry/hashmap/

For other textures copy "hashmap.csv" and put it in FINAL FANTASY VIII/tonberry/hashmap/

Follow the directives in the links below: Tonberry directives

Release log:
Version    Published on       Comment       0002014-11-06First release0012014-12-06Now you can add entire directories with subdirectories in INPUT/.Fancy loading bar.Columns are clearly identified in objmap.csv.
Press [ESC] TO EXIT
____PROJECTS USING BERRYMAPPER_____

* Character texture replacement by Fated Courage ( gathering all hashcodes previously on this thread):
Character texture replacement
* G.F, enemies, worldmap textures by Mcindus:
Mcindus packs
____TONBERRY_____
The original tool (v1.5) can be found there:Tonberry v1.5
I put the link there to give tribute to its creator Omzy.

The newest version of Tonberry ( with brandnew functionalities) is provided there:Tonberry v1.6 and higher

Thank you for contributing to the characters hashmap:
Mortael
FatedCourage

Thank you for painting the textures:
Magochocobo
Devina
Yagami Light
Mortael
Crestian
Mcindus

obesebear:
Awesome

gtrhitman:
It worked! Thank you! (and Magochocobo of course)  I hope you're able to find the hash values for the other characters.

LeonhartGR:
Oh my gosh!!! I can die now!

magochocobo:
ooooh it's great!!
to finally I have a reason for finish the edea and ward texture xD
Very thanks for your work!!
:D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version