Miscellaneous Forums > Graphical

[FF8PC-STEAM] Forcing a character to wear a certain costume, is it possible?

<< < (4/4)

Shunsq:
Curseknight:I didn't give you any hints because i don't know how does works the latest release of tonberry. I developped Berrymapper for the first release of Tonberry, which didn't manage the hashmaps the same way. We used to have only objmap.csv for characters, and hash1map.csv for everything else.

FatedCourage:

--- Quote from: Shunsq on 2016-03-27 10:17:21 ---Curseknight:I didn't give you any hints because i don't know how does works the latest release of tonberry. I developped Berrymapper for the first release of Tonberry, which didn't manage the hashmaps the same way. We used to have only objmap.csv for characters, and hash1map.csv for everything else.

--- End quote ---

As far as I know, Tonberry 2.04 kept Omzy's original hashing method that you based BerryMapper off of. So it all still works the same in that regard. Everything just runs smoother and less game breaking bugs(along with a few new features). But the next release will most likely have how everything is hashed changed. But I haven't a clue when that release will happen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version