Miscellaneous Forums > Graphical

[FF8PC-STEAM] Forcing a character to wear a certain costume, is it possible?

<< < (2/4) > >>

curseknight:

--- Quote from: Shunsq on 2016-03-21 18:06:36 ---To exchange game models follow this tutorial:http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=15668.50
See reply#72 by myself.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, I had searched about this a lot but missed your reply. Will be trying this!

Would you by any chance have that hello kitty Selphie retexture to reupload? (original link is broken)

curseknight:
Worked as a charm, I successfully replaced the model. However I didn't get the HD texture replacement, how do I fix that?

curseknight:
On some maps Selphie shows with the replaced model, and with the replaced texture, on others she shows with the replaced model but with the vanilla texture. Do I need to generate new hashes?

Thanks

FatedCourage:

--- Quote from: curseknight on 2016-03-22 19:40:32 ---On some maps Selphie shows with the replaced model, and with the replaced texture, on others she shows with the replaced model but with the vanilla texture. Do I need to generate new hashes?

Thanks

--- End quote ---

Probably so. I never swapped models when hashing. Not sure if it'll cause any sort of unknown glitches or not with different models. But, hey, let me know how it goes.

Shunsq:
Don't forget that in some areas it is the highpoly model that is shown(in the infirmary for example).So even if you replace the lowpoly model with the uniform ,the highpoly will remain the same with old selphie texture.
I don't see any reason why the uniform texture won't be matched.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version