Miscellaneous Forums > General Discussion

Places where you can buy FF7 **legally**

<< < (11/12) > >>

Covarr:

--- Quote from: saftle on 2013-07-04 16:21:29 ---Time to add Steam to this list :)

--- End quote ---
Done.

Could people across the world check if it's available on Steam in their country? As far as I can tell, it's currently listed in the US, UK, Germany, Norway, Russia, and Brazil.

LeonhartGR:
Greece confirmed.

EQ2Alyza:
You know, I just noticed that this is the first time I've ever owned FOUR different versions of the same game  8-)

Covarr:

--- Quote from: EQ2Alyza on 2013-07-05 00:42:16 ---You know, I just noticed that this is the first time I've ever owned FOUR different versions of the same game  8-)

--- End quote ---
I've got you beat. I own FF7 on Steam, S-E Store, PSN, PC 1998, and PS1. That's a whole FIVE versions of the game, and every different version ever released in north america (not counting packaging variations, such as PC platinum edition and PS1 black label).

zahrdahl:

--- Quote from: Covarr the Proud Fanboy on 2013-07-04 16:39:48 ---Done.

Could people across the world check if it's available on Steam in their country? As far as I can tell, it's currently listed in the US, UK, Germany, Norway, Russia, and Brazil.

--- End quote ---

It's available in Sweden.

Could also mention that GMG (www.greenmangaming.com) is selling steam keys cheaper than on Steam itself. It's a very legit site.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version