Author Topic: A Slightly more realistic Zack non-3dmax  (Read 4602 times)

Izban

• View Profile
A Slightly more realistic Zack non-3dmax
« on: 2007-08-03 18:19:47 »
Due it lack of funds and bad luck with melting ram to my motherboard :( :( :( i no longer have a pc able to run 3dmax so I'm working with Kimera again so hes a screen of my new Wip at the moment im still working on the low-poly end of the spectrum but expect it to get closer to real in time which i don't have much free of.

I'm working on a Pentium III 733MHz pc with a MX440 256mb ram with a Crappy 14 inch fishbowl my monitor is being used by a family member seeing as i was with a pc for about 3 weeks i haven't got it back yet :(

Basically this is a see what sort of interest there is thread if theres not enough interest I'm not likely to go ahead.

zero88

• View Profile
Re: A Slightly more realistic Zack non-3dmax
« Reply #1 on: 2007-08-03 19:40:57 »
I'd use this.

I'm interested in getting files that are pre-edited to display Zack properly in and out of battle - I can't really be bothered to do it myself at this point in time.

If you were to release this, I'd be very appreciative.

yoshi314

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007-08-05 16:01:54 »
wow, you should definitely continue. this looks very good.

maybe you could actually ask for some donations for a new monitor, or something.

Izban

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007-08-06 19:55:49 »
Nah i got my Viewsonic back so its slightly easier but the pc is still a problem I've found that when i use it in game it doesn't look quite as good but i don't have high res running  it looked nice on the fish bowl tho

by the way I've only real started on the head i haven even touched the rest of the body yet

Great Sephiroth

• I Will never be ........ a memory
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007-08-22 05:17:36 »
wow im also interrest with your Zack model,  if you want you could jsut send us this version for now... until we have the next one ;)

Good Work Buddy

knives

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007-08-24 01:12:22 »
I haven't been around here for a while but this model has peeked my interest.
It looks very nice, and I would really appreciate you finishing.