Author Topic: Sumimasen...  (Read 10927 times)

StrayWings

• View Profile
Sumimasen...
« Reply #25 on: 2001-10-11 22:41:00 »

Sumimasen - Qhimm

Don't be sorry Qhimm~

Well, I am not a University student but I do know that it is hard up there.. don't bog yourself down with the Board Qhimm, do it for fun not just because it's your 'job'. You have a life out there, live it!

chowderhead said, "I'll keep coming to it-because you laid the foundation of this forum in content, not eye candy." I like your site because it's full of nice people, I don't really get to meet these kind of people in where I live...Reading all the posts that came in less than 2 days, everyone really cares about you...because everyone has the same problems..you are not alone~

Well, don't let your problems take over you Qhimm..don't dwell in them..pour them out! ..but sometimes it just won't go away..that's why you must be strong! All these posts are meant to give you that energy to rise back up again.. even a soaring eagle has to land once in awhile..

I have tasted failure...it becomes bitter every time..my studies..my life.. My big exams are coming.. But every time I taste that bitterness, I try my best not to taste it again..

Like what vvalentine said, it is all part of learning.. we humans are already meant to suffer, one way or the other..but we can't stay in that pit hole forever..life is too short for that..

If your current relationship is meant to be, it would heal in time... the best items in life are hardest to get.. but the statisfaction is overwhelming.. just any any FF games..

..I am sure that you'll get through this.