Author Topic: Defend Animation?  (Read 1571 times)

AlistarX

Defend Animation?
« on: 2011-05-25 03:54:15 »
I'm not quite sure if this was discussed before but I ran a search and didn't come up with anything.  I was wondering is it possible to have a defend animation? Like having the miss animation stay static until the next attack.  Seeing how everything else is interactive in the battle menu I felt something was missing when I would select defend. 

I'm pretty sure this never caught my attention years ago when I started playing FFVII  something so small may have been looked over by many ^^'
please share your input on this or is it even worth it to try and accomplish this feat? Thanks.
« Last Edit: 2011-05-25 04:01:18 by Go-Kyo »

Silent Warrior

• View Profile
Re: Defend Animation?
« Reply #1 on: 2011-05-25 09:05:59 »
:? I'm... not sure I understand what you mean, and I don't have FF7 installed at this lil' laptop. Are you talking about adding/modifying a character animation? Or a menu-item? Can you give more explicit examples of what you hope to achieve?

(My guess is you're talking about something like FF9, but I never was the best guesser.)

Swansong

Re: Defend Animation?
« Reply #2 on: 2011-05-25 10:11:18 »
He's talking about FF7. He wants the character to have a "defending position" when we select the action "defend".

That'd be quite nice indeed :)