Author Topic: Moving Process on Brynhildr  (Read 1826 times)

kieranmartin6223

• View Profile
Moving Process on Brynhildr
« on: 2022-09-14 03:34:05 »
I've got a friend who plays on Brynhildr and I found out that I can move my character not just across worlds but across servers as well by spending like $25.00 for the moving service. I know that I'll need to have my retainers not selling things on the market, but is there anything else I should be aware of before I make the switch?

Also, how long would you all estimate this process to take?

Any advice would be great for this!

JamelMorar

• View Profile
Re: Moving Process on Brynhildr
« Reply #1 on: 2023-12-13 09:35:23 »
I've got a friend who plays on Brynhildr and I found out that I can move my character not just across worlds but across servers as well by spending like $25.00 for the moving service. I know that I'll need to have my retainers not selling things on the market, but is there anything else I should be aware of before I make the switch? getting over it

Also, how long would you all estimate this process to take?

Any advice would be great for this!

It's important to make sure your retainer isn't selling anything on the market before you initiate the transfer.

You should also make sure your character doesn't have too much gil before starting the transfer.

If you are transferring to a server that already has a character with the same name as yours, you will need to change your character's name before starting the transfer.

If you're migrating to a server on a different datacenter, you'll need to create a new token on that datacenter before you can transfer your existing token.

Regarding the time required to complete the transmission, it may vary depending on the server and the number of characters transmitted. According to the official FFXIV website, the transfer process can take up to 24 hours to complete.
« Last Edit: 2023-12-16 00:09:58 by JamelMorar »

JoseThomas

• View Profile
Re: Moving Process on Brynhildr
« Reply #2 on: 2023-12-22 14:11:31 »
Before moving a character to another server:
Prohibit royalties from selling items on the marketplace.
Make sure you have no active trades or auctions.
Transferring can take a few hours to a few days.
Tip: Check the official guides and forums https://bo3.gg/valorant/players for up-to-date information and support.
« Last Edit: 2023-12-25 13:03:37 by JoseThomas »