Basically Mandatory > 7th Heaven

[FF7 PC] Mod Manager - 7th Heaven (v2.2.3.522 Release) Outdated

<< < (2/115) > >>

Flash0429:
Darn i didnt even know the stream was going on been waiting for this for a while so i can start my original FF7 run before the make, ill just have to wait a few more weeks i suppose im happy you guys are able to finally get this out tho

BahamutSIN:
Looks promising! Does the new driver come with a default centered field screen and battle screen? And in which folder should I put my custom avatars?

unab0mb:

--- Quote from: BahamutSIN on 2020-02-19 06:15:42 ---Looks promising! Does the new driver come with a default centered field screen and battle screen? And in which folder should I put my custom avatars?

--- End quote ---
Driver questions don't really belong here, but there's a couple of new options, the plugins have been updated, and some new APIs added to modernize the code a little bit and for better performance. Any further details would have to be asked in the driver's thread and the current developer, TrueOdin, would need to answer them. It works the same way as before, so you would use your direct subfolders (but that defeats the purpose of 7H being your mod manager). Just throw them in a mod and load them up with 7H.

Zara9:
hey

can you guys me the download beta link to this 7th heaven 2.0 version please, because i would like to try it out

unab0mb:

--- Quote from: Zara9 on 2020-02-19 12:59:30 ---hey

can you guys me the download beta link to this 7th heaven 2.0 version please, because i would like to try it out

--- End quote ---
Sorry, the beta invite was exclusive to those that joined the stream on Sunday. Rest assured, there are plenty of people finding, breaking, and fixing so this can be the best it can be for you on release day, 3/3/2020!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version