Author Topic: There are any mod about no chibi characters in field with all models done?  (Read 2941 times)

Reeve

• View Profile
Hello, that's my doubt, i was playing with mods and when Tifa is in the carriage about to go to Corneo place, and when Cloud, Barret and Tifa are about to go to Shinra building, some models like Tifa in the carriage or Cloud holding the sword are chibi again.

Thanks for the help.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
Are you playing with 7th Heaven 2.0 and Qhimm Catalog - Field Models 3.0?

Reeve

• View Profile
Yes. Released 03/03/2020.

« Last Edit: 2020-05-07 14:17:28 by Reeve »

Reeve

• View Profile
Sorry for the double post, i didn't know how the edit the previous to put the image.
« Last Edit: 2020-05-07 14:18:07 by Reeve »

brewchowski

• View Profile
The Cait Sith ninostyle model isn’t working for me in 3.0, is this a known issue? All other models of Cait work but nino

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
K, noted the Cait Sith ninostyle. QC - Field Models 3.0 was a bit rushed for the release of 7H 2.0. It's been compiled incorrectly for several models. Just take notes on which models aren't producing your options and keep the reports coming. Tell others who may speculate as well. The mods themselves (ninostyle, Kaldarasha, etc.) aren't broken. They are just put into the wrong folders or the mod.xml is enabling the wrong folders/files.

I'll do my best to push out a 3.1 update and fix what's been addressed.

brewchowski

• View Profile
Perfect—So far this is the only issue I’ve seen with the catalogue, but I’ll report back if I find more.

Thanks for all your hard work on this, it’s made playing this game a joy to return to.