Final Fantasy 7 > FF7 Tools

[PSX/PC] Save Editor - Black Chocobo (v1.15)

<< < (286/289) > >>

S0ME0NE:
Is there any way to use the save editor to fix the save crystal glitch? I was wondering because I don't want to have to save edit myself out of northern cave every time I want to leave. Apparently it's some sort of event flag for the placed save crystal somewhere? because giving myself a second one doesn't allow me to place it.

sithlord48:
No event flag that i know of (but if you do find one lmk) There is only space to save one save crystal location. If that data is non 0 then you can't place the item (again not sure but i seam to remember this is testing) You can change the location of the save crystal by setting it in the "test data" tab (you will need to enable it in the options to be able to see the tab). This will move the save crystal. Or try setting all its values to 0 and if you can place that second one. Please report back.

valius:
Hello, I have been trying to bring in PC saves into FF7 International version on PS.  I've been into some issues where, after opening the mcd file and choosing a slot 3 and above, importing a PC save will always mark the save as belonging to PS slot 2.  Is this expected behavior?  I am able to get around this by loading the save on a PSX emulator and then saving on slot 3 and above, but it would be convenient to be able to import a PC save and assign it to a slot beyond 2.

I am using tool version 1.10.1.

sithlord48:
First update to the current continuous version. There is a bug fix for vmc format writes.
Black Chocobo will automatically set the PSX name to the first available name based on the contents of your psx memory card. You can change this after you imported the save in the "Test Data" tab (enable it in options). Make sure slot number you pick does not conflict w/ an existing save's slot name or your gonna have a bad time.

I Will find a better way to expose this feature in a future release.

valius:
Thank you for the info, the continuous version worked for me!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version