Author Topic: David Duke launches video "Will the White Race Survive?"  (Read 22406 times)

Nightmarish

• owari da
    • View Profile

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
Re: David Duke launches video "Will the White Race Survive?"
« Reply #51 on: 2010-06-30 18:58:12 »
@kudistos, i don't even know what you're talking about.

are you saying im using it as an excuse to call black people burdens on society? my point is that blacks have less opportunity and are poorer because of it. you obviously have very little knowledge of the south but if you want i can explain to you point by point how it works. or you can ask obesebear himself about racism in the south. the blacks ARE poorer there. the blacks are less privileged. come to the US before you try to dispel what you believe to be a myth. affirmative action is only in the south, because the government has concluded based on studies, public outcry, w/e that the south is discriminating against blacks. obviously not all businesses are like that but there are enough to make things bad.

perhaps what you fail to understand is that my point is about blacks having LESS OPPORTUNITY. not that they are failures or worse.

and by the way can you truly pinpoint economics as the sole cause? it may play a role by racism is also huge in the south. the government has studies, public outcry, whatever, all saying that south discriminates. in the 60's they publicly beat blacks set dogs on them and all that. the military was brought in the government interfered by racism still happens down there. (there is a reason, affirmative action exists and that is because the south is racist)

africa is a horrible example. not only are they different economically, socially, culturally, mentally and anything else you can think of, africa is probably one of the biggest opposites you can find to the civilized west. you cant compare them at all.

the south is racist. im stating the facts. im not putting a spin on it, im not using any euphemisms or fancy words to butter it up nor am i painting an image of pure evil and hate. statistics back this up. the existence KKK backs this up. look at any study, ask any american, and they will tell you the same. the south is becoming better these days, but there is still a higher concentration of racists in the south.

LMAO have you forgotten I have been from ALABAMA my WHOLE life(for those of you that don't know, you don't get more southern than Alabama, maybe Georgia and Tennessee would be equal, but not more.

As for everywhere Ive been, there are VERY ISOLATED spots of racism, like a VERY rural town that was only white people(you couldn't call it a town because it had nothing but 1 private-owned convenience store so you didn't have to drive 20 miles for gas,cigs,etc)Everyone that lives there is a SEVERE redneck.Half the towns population drinks all day,everyday, do meth, or crack.The other half are JUST as southern and redneck, but are fine upstanding citizens who have worked all their life and do not drink or do drugs.(I used to know some that everyone referred to a "Coon Hunters" because they liked to hunt raccoons at night with dogs on the weekend(southern thing I never really got))

Aside from this Isolated incident there is not much racism ANYWHERE.It has left with this generation STRONGLY.Sure a few remain, but not many, believe me, I know.Blacks and Whites are friends now, and there are even Latinos coming in strongly for the past 5 years until now it seems like the population ratio here is 1/2 white 1/4 black and 1/4 Latino(not counting the few seen Asians)

Whites are not even racist against Latinos at all, if they aren't making the community worse, we don't mind(most are illegal too, and everyone here knows it, most cannot speak English)The fact is whether you are white,black,brown,or purple, we don't really give a f*ck as long as your not a citizen that will degrade the quality of any community. When someone starts doing that, be it White,Black,Brown,or Purple, people get pissed ya know?

As for blacks having no opportunities? Are you SERIOUS? Lol here in the south nowadays the being a WHITE MALE is the most UNDESIRABLE employee you can have. Businesses get a LARGE tax credit for every white female, non-white male, and larger for non-white female. Somewhere like 1000$ for White Female, 2000$ Non white Male, and 2500$ for Non-white female

Consider your workforce includes 100 employees. If that entire workforce was white males, you would get no tax credits.
Now if your business was comprised of all non white-females(you cant do that but just imagine) Then you would be getting a 250,000$ tax reduction just for hiring Non-White employees.

There are also many grants,housing opportunities,General living assistance(paying bills, food, etc) Education opportunity, charities, etc set up to benefit Black people, that white people don't have access to.

Your view on the south is FAIL, much like when I went to California, they thought we were all crazy, and if you were walking down the road here and stepped onto someones property they would shoot you. MANY people had this impression while I was out there, like 1/2 or more of the people I met.

I'm just saying learn a little more about the world before you make generalizations on a large group of people or geographical location.
« Last Edit: 2010-06-30 20:52:00 by jeffdamann »

Nightmarish

• owari da
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2010-06-30 20:44:25 »
Felt like posting this two, as i feel it's as the society is now:

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2010-06-30 20:47:22 »
Felt like posting this two, as i feel it's as the society is now:

Although I may agree some of the views expressed in those images are VERY true, the image of the black baby was obviously drawn by a VERY RACIST person....