Final Fantasy 7 > Releases

[Release] FF7Music exe files

<< < (2/5) > >>

Kranmer:
Well i changed 2 things (only minor so you don't really need to update if you don't want to)
First i changed the descriptions of the questions to actually ask (so instead of just Type Drive it now says Type drive letter) and the second change was that if nothing is inputted and the user just press enter the script goes back to the beginning,
they are only minor so you wont really need to update if you don't want to but i thought it was worth mentioning.

yarLson:
well its too late I already updated haha. You know the only thing I can think of that would make it better is if you could make it enter the disc names automatically like maybe push 1 for FF7DISC1, push 2 for FF7DISC2, push 3 for FF7DISC3 or something to that effect.

Vgr:
It's possible, with a set of errorlevel.

yarLson:
well if either of you care to give it a shot sometime that would be stellar!

Kranmer:

--- Quote from: yarLson on 2011-03-20 20:43:13 ---well its too late I already updated haha. You know the only thing I can think of that would make it better is if you could make it enter the disc names automatically like maybe push 1 for FF7DISC1, push 2 for FF7DISC2, push 3 for FF7DISC3 or something to that effect.

--- End quote ---

Ok here is a BAT that will first decide what drive you want to change the name of, then the second choice will give you 3 numbers to choose from, type the number and press enter and it will name the drive to that.

--- Code: ---@ECHO off
cls
:start
:drive
set DRIVE=
set /P DRIVE=Type drive letter: %=%
if "%DRIVE%"=="" goto drive
ECHO.
ECHO 1. FF7DISC1
ECHO 2. FF7DISC2
ECHO 3. FF7DISC3
set choice=
set /p choice=Type the number to change drive to that name.
if not '%choice%'=='' set choice=%choice:~0,1%
if '%choice%'=='1' goto ff7disc1
if '%choice%'=='2' goto ff7disc2
if '%choice%'=='3' goto ff7disc3
ECHO "%choice%" is not valid, try again
ECHO.
goto start
:ff7disc1
label %DRIVE%: FF7DISC1
ECHO RENAMED TO FF7DISC1
goto end
:ff7disc2