Miscellaneous Forums > Misc. Tools

[N/A] Text and Hex Editors - Hext Tools 3.0

<< < (2/27) > >>

DLPB_:

--- Quote from: ajthedj747 on 2012-09-07 16:47:39 ---Forgive me if I implied that your project was simple. I am sure you put allot of love and craft into it.

--- End quote ---

No I was being literal!  It really is simple.  Just very time consuming (to log user errors and so forth).   I was certainly not being sarcastic or replying to you in that fashion  :P

ajthedj747:

--- Quote from: DLPB on 2012-09-07 17:58:59 ---No I was being literal!  It really is simple.  Just very time consuming (to log user errors and so forth).   I was certainly not being sarcastic or replying to you in that fashion  :-P

--- End quote ---
I understand. :?:

I also understand that I must be annoying to certain users when I try to ask them for help, my bad.

DLPB_:
I am currently fixing up the memory editing part of HextEditor. I have been doing it all backwards.  Up until now I thought I had to do

loop i to 1000000
myarray(i):=$dd
changememory (myarray(i))
end of loop

when the actual changememory part can take in the array rather than single value and change the address to all the new values instantly like

loop i to 1000000
myarray(i):=$dd
end of loop
changememory (myarray)

Very basic really.  And I love delphi for that.

DLPB_:
1 or 2 serious problems with Hext (that people prob wont see for a while but eventually they would). I;ve fixed them too.  Please wait until 1.0 is officially released.

Massive speed up with both hext and hexteditor now too!

DLPB_:
next up... adding support for key shortcuts in the dll...  tests have all gone fine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version