Final Fantasy 7 > Support

Programs for setting loop points in .logg format

(1/2) > >>

mystery_editor:

So at the moment, I'm just setting the loop points manually using a tag editor, but is it possible from within an audio editing suite? I currently use Adobe Audition 3.0, but I have access to Avid through uni, and can always jump onto another program if need be.

Thanks for any help!

- mystery_editor

DLPB_:
Adobe Audition does it fine, you just set the display for samples and then add that tag using something like winamp (with the vgm plugin).

mystery_editor:
That's pretty much all I'm doing at the moment. Now that I've got my terminology right, was hoping there was a way to set a marker in Adobe Audition as a LOOPSTART point, but since I'd have to set LOOPLENGTH separately, kinda pointless. Thanks DPLB, at least I now know what I'm doing is right :P

DLPB_:
Don't use looplength you don't need to.  Use LOOPSTART only and end the music at the loop point.

Covarr:
LOOPLENGTH is useful if you want a file that perhaps has a fade-out at the end when played as OGG in a normal media player, but a seamless loop in-game. But unless you really wanna listen to the song on your phone, I really don't think that's a worthwhile use of time or energy in most cases.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version