Miscellaneous Forums > Archive

I found Graphical mods but not sure if they are correct. Please Help.

<< < (2/2)

Anarchy:
Hi mcindus, i have some trouble installing the pandora pack. How do i go about installing it?

Like, where do i install the mods into? I tried the normal path of common>steamapp>FF8 and i started the game and it doesnt seem like anything how changed

strife98:
I think you've posted in the wrong message Anarchy. This is a post about FF7 mods and MCindus hasn't been here.

As for Alice, you're best bet is to use 7th Heaven with the combination of both default subscription, Mods of the Round subscription, and the extra IRO's and other mods that aren't in those subscriptions that you already have listed. If you found a place that has given you better information, good, I hope you found what you need. However you could have made a post in your thread asked to either move your original thread to this area, or edited your original post with the extra information you have gathered instead of making a whole new thread about it. Either way, I'm glad your questions were answered even if it wasn't from us, and I hope everything works out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version