Final Fantasy 9 > FF9 Tools

[PSX/PC] General editor - Hades Workshop (0.50b)

<< < (359/404) > >>

Q_Q:
Hey Tirlititi,

Really appreciate your work on this wonderful game!
Hope you can answer my question. Always wondering about perfect choices with Madain Sari cooking 'mini-game'. Could you please update your game scripts folder with scripts for it? Thanks!

eugene9:
Hi there, I've got a question about casting animations. Everytime a party member cast an enemy-target spell (single-multiple) he/she goes a step forward, casts the spell and then goes backward. In contrast to self-casting or even everyone-target spells in which characters cast it from their position. My question is: do you know any way to make those enemy-target spells being casted like self-casting ones? I mean, without triggering that forward and backward movements. Thanks in advance for all the help you can offer :) .

nicolo.sesta:
Hello everyone.
I learned to edit stat growth with CIL code (Steam version), via ff9level, getdex, getstr, getmag, getwpr.
Is there a way to get access to these also with MIPS code (ps1 version)? I'm using Hades 0.41f, and in MIPS code there are just battle codes.
Thanks.

Shinjeez:
Hello,
I would like to ask if there is a way to edit Ragtime Mouse's counter of right & wrong answers.

I've unknowingly kept going and saved after giving a wrong answer the first time I met it, so I'd like to avoid having to start the game from the beginning for this sole reason.

Thanks!

nicolo.sesta:

--- Quote from: Shinjeez on 2021-06-19 18:43:14 ---Hello,
I would like to ask if there is a way to edit Ragtime Mouse's counter of right & wrong answers.

I've unknowingly kept going and saved after giving a wrong answer the first time I met it, so I'd like to avoid having to start the game from the beginning for this sole reason.

Thanks!

--- End quote ---

Yes, but not with Hades, because it's a matter of your savefile, not the game values.
Try with some Cheat Engine you can find online.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version