Author Topic: Battle with the Four Fiends  (Read 3978 times)

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
Battle with the Four Fiends
« on: 2010-03-29 20:48:59 »
So I've just figured out how to save songs made in Logic Pro 8 into mp3 files (took me a while) and I finally decided to experiment moar with Logic n stuff. I just made a quick remix of Battle with the Four Fiends, one of the best sawngs by Nobuo if you ask me. :) Just thought I'd share it with y'all.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6BVXFTHE

I might get into remaking the FF7 OST some time sooner or later, depending if I'm gonna decide to stop being lazy for once. :D

Opine

• View Profile
Re: Battle with the Four Fiends
« Reply #1 on: 2010-03-29 22:53:47 »
*Like*  I feel like I'm fighting Golbez.

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010-03-29 22:58:45 »
awesumsawsuj!

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-03-30 00:58:05 »
*Like*  I feel like I'm fighting Golbez.

>__< I was just fighting lvl 106 Golbez in Inward Chaos in Dissidia... gave me gamer's rage. *grumble grumble*

Xelane

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010-03-30 04:55:18 »
Gabranth and jecht made the entire story for inward chaos a breeze.

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010-03-30 07:29:18 »
So I've just figured out how to save songs made in Logic Pro 8 into mp3 files (took me a while.

...really...  Sorry if I sound arrogant.  It might be because I took a class on Audio Enginnering and Logic, but...  That's like... the first thing we learned

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010-03-30 14:03:10 »
So I've just figured out how to save songs made in Logic Pro 8 into mp3 files (took me a while.

...really...  Sorry if I sound arrogant.  It might be because I took a class on Audio Enginnering and Logic, but...  That's like... the first thing we learned

we were too lazy to check google for the bounce button :P

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010-03-30 15:37:01 »

Myeahh, big programs like these kinda intimidate me and I don't really know where to start when there's something I don't know what do. A long time ago I played around with Logic and if there was a problem or something Id idn't understand, I'd put it aside until I got myself a tutorial. Either that or I would have asked my cousin who uses Logic but I just never got to it. In the end I just figured I'd look it up on Google (as Timu said).