Author Topic: [PSX/PC] General editor - Hades Workshop (0.41f)  (Read 654568 times)

Tirlititi

• View Profile
Re: [PSX/PC] General editor - Hades Workshop (0.41f)
« Reply #1825 on: 2021-12-16 15:15:46 »
I don't know.
Do you want to share your .hws so I can check it?

elberuss

• View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: 2021-12-16 15:30:57 »
I don't know.
Do you want to share your .hws so I can check it?
Sure, thanks!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PiZu4qSlQtYvEFgif_a3ZGZOACvBIXzY/view?usp=sharing

As i said, I just changed one entry on battle spots, I change a mu for piton, after save it as a mod, and I open it again, HW closes
« Last Edit: 2021-12-16 15:35:16 by elberuss »

Tirlititi

• View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: 2021-12-16 16:16:26 »
Ok...
The world map "Places" and "Battle Spots" sub-panels bug.
Don't change anything in them. I need to fix that...

Thanks for warning, elberuss. I didn't think I would need to update this tool anymore. That adds to my todo-list.

elberuss

• View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: 2021-12-16 16:25:21 »
Ok...
The world map "Places" and "Battle Spots" sub-panels bug.
Don't change anything in them. I need to fix that...

Thanks for warning, elberuss. I didn't think I would need to update this tool anymore. That adds to my todo-list.
But I read many people that changed it on this thread, how they did?

Tirlititi

• View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: 2021-12-16 18:32:35 »
It used to work correctly. I don't know why it doesn't work anymore. Maybe I changed something when moving to a format that is both compatible with the PSX and the PC versions of the game, maybe it's something else... I'll have to check.
On the same vibe, changing the script of "Opening-for-FMV" tends to create bugs, so that's also something to avoid with the current version.

elberuss

• View Profile
« Reply #1830 on: 2021-12-17 16:10:38 »
It used to work correctly. I don't know why it doesn't work anymore. Maybe I changed something when moving to a format that is both compatible with the PSX and the PC versions of the game, maybe it's something else... I'll have to check.
On the same vibe, changing the script of "Opening-for-FMV" tends to create bugs, so that's also something to avoid with the current version.
Thanks so much for your effort! really thaks! FFIX alwais was my liked game from my childhood and I love modding on it :)

g_west

• View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: Yesterday at 02:34:06 »
Hello Tirlititi,

Would it be possible to change Quina'a trance command from Cook to Double Blue magic (Dbl Blu)? If so, how would I go about doing that?

Tirlititi

• View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: Yesterday at 19:37:57 »
That's unfortunatly not possible using HW. That is too deeply encoded in the battle system.
On the PC version, modding the BattleHUD can be done to do something like that but it's not a feature that Memoria allows (yet).
BattleHUD

Another possibility (that works on PSX) is to have "Double Blue Magic" replace either Double White or Double Black. You'll loose one of them but as long as a command takes the natural slot of one of these, it's considered as a double command.