Author Topic: Some text cut off  (Read 2738 times)

offsafety

• View Profile
Some text cut off
« on: 2019-02-05 23:40:33 »
Hey guys,

So I'm having a slight problem after following the 7th heaven guide and the New threat mod. Since I read that there is a conflict with NT and Reunite, I installed every mod in the 7th Heaven guide EXCEPT the Reunite+Beacause combo mod, and installed NT, being careful to keep NT at the bottom of the load order. 7th heaven is using the ff7.exe file that was bundled with the NT mod zip file.

Everything seems ok with the exception of some dialog being cut off at times. I am very new at this (literally just started modding ff yesterday), so I'm not sure if i can but the goal is to to play NT with the benefits of the 7th Heaven bundle of awesome mods and I have a feeling I'm going about it the wrong way. Is there a fix of some sort, or if there's no way to do this, I'd love to be pointed to a guide or something where I can play NT and have most of these awesome mods running in tandem.

I'd appreciate any help with this. Thanks in advance.

Also I have checked the post for what to do before asking questions and most of them I have done:

Try to find an answer by searching the archives of the forum or mailing list you plan to post to.
I saw one post about dialog cut off but it wasn't answered. to be fair OP didn't elaborate too much, and I hope I have elaborated enough to be helped.
Try to find an answer by searching the Web.
I've tried google but no dice there
Try to find an answer by reading the manual.
nothing on that end either, as far as I know, or I'm looking in the wrong place.
Try to find an answer by reading a FAQ.
I tired faqs for NT as well as 7th Heaven. Nothing.
Try to find an answer by inspection or experimentation.
I am liable to screw things up for sure, since I am not versed enough in hacking and stuff.
Try to find an answer by asking a skilled friend.
I don't have skilled friends. All my modding experience has been self taught through the wonderful online world.
If you're a programmer, try to find an answer by reading the source code.
I'm not a programmer.