Author Topic: New Threat 2.0 - Game will not progress past Yuffie during Junon Weapon Event!  (Read 1045 times)

Chrisjc85

• View Profile
Hello Sega Chief... really enjoying the New Threat 2.0 mod so far! But now I'm at the point where Weapon is attacking Junon and Cait Sith and Aeris just helped Barret escape... the screen switches to Yuffie and... nothing happens. No dialogue or text or anything, so the game just doesnt move forward. It sits at Yuffie and the tepietwe looking at each other and that's it. Is this a common problem? Is there a way to fix it? Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: 2021-06-28 03:52:42 by Chrisjc85 »

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
I'll check into this; it sounds like it's skipping a step.

Edit: I did a runthrough and it seemed to be working (I reached the airport); are you on Type A or Type B? I may need a copy of your save file for testing.

Also, if PHS is being used somehow then that'd be another possible point of failure as the field script doesn't support having other characters around during those scenes. I remember that came up in the past with a few users; I think I fixed the save point to prevent PHS but I'm wondering if Save Anywhere enables PHS as well.
« Last Edit: 2021-06-30 09:18:48 by Sega Chief »