Read this first! > Announcements and site development

Open call for ideas

(1/19) > >>

sl1982:
With my upgraded status we can now modify the forums to better suit everyone's needs. So what I am asking for is ideas.

Don't like the way something works? Let me know.
Have a great idea? Post it here and we might be able to implement it.
Think something can be done a better way? Well lets do it.

While I can't promise that everything everyone suggests will be implemented, we can at least have a good discussion and see if it is viable.

So post your thoughts. Go!

obesebear:
#1  Implement a google search instead of whatever this built in one is.

Also, silver stars for the staff ;)

sl1982:

--- Quote from: obesebear on 2011-03-29 02:04:03 ---#1  Implement a google search instead of whatever this built in one is.

--- End quote ---

Definitely a good idea, i will look into it.

yarLson:
well I'll rack my brain and try to come up with something useful but for now I'll just say that splitting each board into per game sections would be immensely helpful. I dunno how tough this would be though, probably be a lot of manual effort involved I would imagine.

sl1982:

--- Quote from: yarLson on 2011-03-29 03:16:16 ---well I'll rack my brain and try to come up with something useful but for now I'll just say that splitting each board into per game sections would be immensely helpful. I dunno how tough this would be though, probably be a lot of manual effort involved I would imagine.

--- End quote ---

You have no idea. Plus the hierarchy would be difficult to navigate. Not to mention i don't think child boards can have child boards.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version