Author Topic: An apology  (Read 17996 times)

LordUrQuan

• Alpha testing your worst nightmares
  • LOAD "FF2J",8,1
    • View Profile
Re: An apology
« Reply #50 on: 2020-06-16 12:34:39 »
The karma system has been disabled for now zara9. It may come back in the future, I am not sure.
Don't.  It serves no useful purpose beyond e-peen measurement and is easily abused.  I've seen people drop by over 10 points simply for telling someone to quit pirating the game or otherwise quit doing something that's out of line.

unab0mb

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
    • 7th Heaven Web Site
« Reply #51 on: 2020-06-16 12:38:22 »
Respect to the moderators for finally pressing the button. I know it wasn't easy and understand your struggle. There are many of us here who probably just "learned to live with it" or thought "that's Dan for you" and roll our eyes. Or, we felt we "needed" him for some crazy reason or that he should get leniency due to all of his contributions. But the abuse happened more often and was getting more vicious as time went on. I haven't been here very long, but The Reunion led me here. I joined and was shocked at how he treated people in his thread. I actually thought at first that he was a moderator or even the full admin here because of the things he said/was allowed to say that stayed public and there were no signs of discipline from anyone. That, and seeing posts that criticized him in any way disappear followed by some outburst from him. I was puzzled because so many people were discussing these problems in backchannels so it was apparent many felt the same way--that he was toxic and needed to be banned or at least heavily moderated to get things back on the right track.

As I said, Reunion led me here. R05c wouldn't even install and R06 was supposedly on the horizon. I discovered 7th Heaven in the meantime. I and many others looked forward to an updated Beacause to use with 7H, but it was all just DLPB trolling everyone, particularly EQ2Alyza (an absolute saint). https://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=19295.msg269249#msg269249 In his typical fashion, he was nasty to her and then vowed "to kill 7h off" and said "7h is an awful, convoluted, badly designed, gimmicky solution that tries to be an all size fits gauntlet.  Even installing the cretinous thing is a chore. I hated it from the start, but hoped it would get better.  When I realized it wouldn't, I decided to make my own solution". He also then purposefully broke any compatibility with 7H out of spite. Clearly, he's a hypocrite when saying the community should work together--another reason why he doesn't belong here. He split the community and has always just seen his involvement here as a competition and only works with (tolerates) others as a strategic power grab to further his ego and ultimate goal of absolute control. To use your help then throw you away after he has what he wants, just as he's done with TrueOdin and others.

He wants to trash other people for using other components in their projects (like TrueOdin w/ BGFX, which is a completely normal practice in FOSS) but he does exactly that himself. R06 releases after years of development and delays. He claims he made some new "framework" with Reunion. It's nothing but the Aali driver (and a terrible implementation of it). Drop modded files into a folder that the driver will load? Aali has done that for years and you don't need Reunion for it. Stop claiming you invented something that you didn't. Anyway, after seeing how he treated people (Alyza being the last straw), his middle finger to the community, the unwarranted declaration to kill off 7H, and the disappointment of R06, I'd had enough. That's when I wanted to design 7H into my own vision and into something for the community, using feedback from the community.

For those that believe you should just ignore the offending person: That is not a solution, as they are still free to slander you publicly, as was clearly a huge motivating factor in all this drama. That behavior must be moderated.

For those saying to quit being whining crybabies and grow a thicker skin: You're enabling the offender and you're alienating other human beings. People should have the reasonable expectation to not get bullied when joining this community. Maybe there is a community out there whose sole existence is to fling poo at everyone--but this isn't that place. Do you honestly think a new user here that's just a game fan or who wants to check out a mod or learn something should have to come in here and throw on their full-body steel armor just to ask a question and get some help?

I'll be the first to admit I'm not perfect and I apologize to those of you I have been overly critical or opinionated. But people can and should learn from their mistakes or at a minimum strive to do better. The things he's said to EQ2Alyza, Tsunamix, TrueOdin, QuantumPencil and countless others is inexcusable. It's not just as if he's had a bad day or two, it was chronic and habitual. This community IS and WILL be better without DLPB. Good riddance. I'm looking forward to us all working together again and creating things we love that we can share with everyone without all the tension and drama.

Caledor

• [ITA]
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #52 on: 2020-06-16 13:03:26 »
My 2 cents about the matter.

I won't be discussing what lead to his ban cause i simply don't know everything that happened but the most recent discussion between DLPB and QP. The one thing i can discuss is the method: it doesn't matter how long something is overdue or not, but "ignore for years" -> "ban" -> "apology" is most definitively not the right way to do things.

I should have been throwing out warnings like candy.
Yes

For those that believe you should just ignore the offending person: That is not a solution, as they are still free to slander you publicly, as was clearly a huge motivating factor in all this drama. That behavior must be moderated.
YES

But what's done is done so how should someone "catch up" after a long absence in moderation? IMHO it's "apology" -> "zero tolerance enforced" -> "warnings like candy/ban". Basically the opposite of what happened this time.

Again, i'm not and i won't be discussing wheter the decision is right or wrong. End result might have been the same with only a few days/weeks of delay? Probably. We'll never know though.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2020-06-16 14:29:46 »
From an outside perspective I'm sure it seems like it's all of a sudden and out of nowhere.  Fact is he's been warned, moderated, muted multiple times, and has even been banned multiple times.  He was told to if he instigated one more time, that he would be banned.  He instigated, so he was banned.  This thread is an apology that we let it go this far.  He was given many more chances than other members would get, and that's not fair to everyone else.

@ Prince Lex, sorry he drove you away all those years ago, but glad to see your forum doing so well as well as your youtube channel.

Tsunamix

• Global moderator
  • Working together to create awesome things!
    • View Profile
    • The home of Tsunamods
« Reply #54 on: 2020-06-16 15:49:52 »
So now all is said and done, what shall we do?
We've complained about a community divide for so long and never really sat and spoke about how to fix it.

Modders in this thread, we need to bring some buzz back up, something to be excited about.
What are you working on right now? Can we help in any way?

I think it's about time we all make something cool together. Something where the Author being listed as "Qhimm modding community" sums up the credits perfectly because we all did it.

And if that can't be done, then lets give the users something else. Snippets of progress we've made?
New projects we've started? What are we doing behind the scenes.

AuthenticM

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2020-06-16 16:13:59 »
Well... what can I say. Its clear that I have not been doing my job properly as administrator of this forum.

It has taken me a long time to realize that having a mod, even one as expansive as Reunion, isn't worth driving away everyone else..
While I have always strived to find a certain balance in moderation style that would allow the forum to grow it appears that
more drastic steps have been needed for quite some time. I dont expect everyone in the forum to agree with what I have done but this is a unanimous decision of the admin staff.

Going forward:
DLPB will no longer be a member of this forum. If he so chooses I will put a link in his thread pointing to wherever he wishes.
The rules will be slightly changing from "Dont be a d*ck" to "treat everyone with respect." Staff will be much less lenient on handing out warnings to people that cannot
follow this simple rule. This place is currently toxic, needlessly so.

To Tsunamix, True Odin, Quantum Pencil, and any other mod author that has left due to the culture at Qhimm:
I am truly sorry, I have let myself be blinded by the fact that contributions arent the only thing we need at Qhimm. We need to be one big team of people sharing common goals.
To ignore what has been happening over the years is inexcusable. I hope you will all consider returning in the future as we are stronger together than we are apart.

To everyone:
I have not done my job. I am sorry. I will strive to do better in the future.

-sl1982

Hey SL1982,

I want to thank you for this post. It takes courage to admit one's mistakes, and determination to see them remedied.

I don't post much here, but I have been lurking for a very long time. I had noticed what was happening, and with what transpired very recently, I was heartbroken to see the community being torn apart.

I am very glad that action has been taken. Again, thank you. Hopefully this community can heal, and can continue to thrive.

Cheers

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2020-06-16 17:23:27 »
I don't think that it needed an apology.
He was one of the few members, who were the reason that the moding of FFVII is where it is today. For the good and the bad.
R03 was his best move. The MO wasn't perfect, but a reason why many people has come to the Qhimm community. Also his tool collection and his Hext launch had improved the moding.
Nevertheless I always told him to give 7H a try, because it was a real evolution in the moding. It has given mod creators a great solution to share their mods and users a simple (well it had its hiccups) way to install them. Sadly he totally underestimated it and misunderstood its purpose. While it does increase mod compatibility between mods, it mostly is a tool to give the users an easy way to find mods and moding their FFVII installment. Dan always said that he doesn't want to deal with other mods which may break certain parts of the Reunion. In the end he had more trouble with not supporting it.
And R06 was beyond its scope or beyond what it should have been. Not only did it took ages to see the light - I remember to well the multiple release dates and how poison it was because most of us did wait for it to plan their next moves - no, it also had unnecessary features, which did break the partial compatibility with 7H which R05 had at last.

Maybe some doesn't understand why it took so long for the ban, but DLPB had a big part here and pushed a few things forward. But sadly his stubbornness, which did help him for the translation, makes him hard to deal with. And in the end he slowed things down and did try to force his way of moding which splited the community.
Honestly i think it' was a hard but needed decision.

Prince Lex

• Opinionfact is Redundancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2020-06-16 17:31:47 »
From an outside perspective I'm sure it seems like it's all of a sudden and out of nowhere.  Fact is he's been warned, moderated, muted multiple times, and has even been banned multiple times.  He was told to if he instigated one more time, that he would be banned.  He instigated, so he was banned.  This thread is an apology that we let it go this far.  He was given many more chances than other members would get, and that's not fair to everyone else.

@ Prince Lex, sorry he drove you away all those years ago, but glad to see your forum doing so well as well as your youtube channel.

Thank you, I appreciate that <3. For what it's worth, TLS did go through a phase not long after I joined (just as a member initially) where mods took a backseat and a startlingly similar thing happened - there was a huge divide in the community, stronger personalities were getting away with things they shouldn't have been getting away with and leaving others feeling victimised - It was a rift that took a long time (and a bunch of new staff with new attitudes) to mend.

I've been in your exact position before a few times, where warnings etc were dished out behind the scenes which led to temp or permabans and then some members of the community were often mollified and questioning the rules or fairness of the decision. I think it's easy to lose sight of that when you're a staff member because you can see the whole picture - all the reported posts and discussion threads with other staff members. One of the ways I've tried to address this over the years is by offering transparency as much as possible, and our current board software (Xenforo) has a really neat feature that allows warnings to be pinned to posts themselves. I think this gives members visibility over what's been violated, why the member is being warned and also sends a message to folk about the kind of inclusive board culture you're trying to create (assuming you're trying to create an inclusive board culture lol). I'm not saying it's a solution that could work here (I don't even know if SMF has a feature like that - or a plugin that would enable it) but it's something to think about. This thread is a great example of being transparent about a decision that's been made, and I think that's how you build trust in staff.

I think you folks all together (not just staff) need to decide what kind of community you want to create and then work towards it - it's a haven for mods and mod creation of course, that's what it's always been, but off-topic sections are where the meat really lies in terms of what people post about day to day. Use polls, votes, read opinions, hire more staff to help you sort through it all if need be. I remember once upon a time staff here were considering getting rid of "Completely Unrelated" and "General FF Discussion" altogether and just keeping the place the technical haven it used to be - code, mods, nothing else. But given that you've retained and built a community who get to know each other and chat in the off topic sections, I don't think that would work for you now.

Anyway I didn't want to come back to tell you how to run the place because there are definitely other schools of thought, and I'm by no means claiming to be perfect. Just hoping to lend some insight based on my own experiences, because eff knows I've made my own share of huge mistakes over the years! My inbox is always open if you're looking for help of any kind.

-Ori

• Plus ça change
  • Plus c'est la même chose
    • View Profile
    • The Reunion
« Reply #58 on: 2020-06-17 02:33:50 »
i apologize, i know i am fighting an unwinnable fight, and everything i type will fall upon blind eyes, but i'm not ready to let this go right now

I think all of the moderators for their courage

please elaborate how banning someone so you dont have to deal with him anymore translates to courageous? go ahead - i'll wait  ::)

To those of you are upset, no one "prodded" DLPB.

just straight up false

am i saying he did NOT instigate being prodded? no, hell, perhaps a full on attack was warranted and all he got was prodded, but prodding is actually a nice way to say what happened

but now for a moment we should consider for a second what it feels like to be ganged up on by about 10 people with no (or very little) defenders, something that IMO no non-murdering, non-raping human being should have to endure... and i absolutely understand why he has no defenders - it makes no difference

For those saying to quit being whining crybabies and grow a thicker skin: You're enabling the offender and you're alienating other human beings.

i have never once even implied that the comments he made, ESPECIALLY towards new users were ok

in fact, i vigorously defended some against his comments when no one was there to do it at the time, and tried to troubleshoot others that he ignored

although i also think getting rid of the karma system is a good idea (if it is being used to make good people feel crappy, it obviously should be gone)
mine was very very high and got there is a short about of time for this very reason, if you need proof click on this username and view posts and scroll down, there's too many to quote

DLPBs behavior was absolutely unacceptable, but still doesnt change the fact the DLPB was never given a chance to abide by these 'new rules' set in the original post
this resolution is just lazy, lazy horsecrap

The only reason DLPB wasn't banned in 2009 was because we got tired of fighting his accounts and he quit trolling for a while. 

So? if you should have banned him in 2009, then you should have banned him in 2009

From what I could tell, he didn't want his mod involved in anyone else's mods, and therefore also made it difficult for any other modders to support his framework. He wanted it shut off in his own little corner of the forum and wanted it to be the one-stop-end-all-be-all-solution. It's better and only fitting if it has it's own dedicated site somewhere where it can be by itself. If he isn't going to embrace the entire community, why should the community embrace back?

i dont remember signing up on the condition you share everything with all members of the forum, how does this translate to ban and removal?

if he wants to share, not share, if he wants to inject his borland delphi code into a blow up doll and have sex with it, who cares? ITS HIS PROJECT

if this had always been a well-moderated site, this could very well have turned into a healthy competition, which would be hugely beneficial to the game and community

now i ask you to look at the community from my perspective from my short modding experience

i ask for help: http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=19994.0
no response, thats fine

i ask for help again: http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=20001.0
yay! a helpful answer i was looking for... guess who?

Something where the Author being listed as "Qhimm modding community" sums up the credits perfectly because we all did it.

this new qhimm as is aint no community, you're a team... a group maybe

in a community you don't get to hand pick
« Last Edit: 2020-06-17 02:37:20 by . »

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2020-06-17 02:49:22 »
please elaborate how banning someone so you dont have to deal with him anymore translates to courageous?
We banned him so the rest of the community didn't have to deal with him. We have internally tried to deal with him countless times over the last several years, and he has had countless chances. While I do agree with you that he was prodded several times by several people (though perhaps not in the most recent drama), the simple fact is that he was at the center of more drama than more people, and more consistently than anyone else.

The number of chances he's been given to change his attitude is pretty dang high. Steps we've taken, steps we've tried (in some cases limited by SMF, which doesn't always give us the freedom to moderate as we see fit), they haven't worked.

This move wasn't taken lightly, nor as a way to avoid dealing with the problem. On the contrary, this was the step we didn't want to take, a way of dealing with him when frankly nothing else worked. If anything, letting him stay would've been not dealing with it.

But at the end of the day, given the profoundly negative impact his attitude has had on this community over the course of years, given the volume of complaints we receive about his behavior on a near-daily basis, and given the number of people who have straight up left and personally attested to myself and other site staff that he is the reason why... We deemed banning him would be better for the site and its users than not banning him. "The needs of the many" and all that.

Nobody gets unlimited chances. We made an honest effort to give him the opportunity to... well, to knock it off. He didn't. Just because you weren't privy to everything that went on behind the scenes doesn't change that.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2020-06-17 02:57:28 »
To sum up
DLPB was banned multiple times in 2009.  He was allowed back because he kept making duplicate accounts and we got tired of fighting it.
He's been warned to varying degrees literally dozens of times to stop baiting, trolling, and being a dick
This last time was it.  He was told if he further instigated more drama he would be banned.  He decided to upload his reunion package with a file slandering members on this forum.
He's now banned.

Please explain where that's not fair.  Hundreds of other users who have been banned with nowhere near this level of leniency would like to have a word with you.

If you want to break the law and speed down the interstate everyday from work, you are more than welcome to. But just because the cop on the side of the road is too lazy to pull you over, it doesn't make it not fair when he finally decides to ticket you.
« Last Edit: 2020-06-17 02:59:35 by obesebear »

-Ori

• Plus ça change
    • View Profile
    • The Reunion
« Reply #61 on: 2020-06-17 02:59:05 »

i've not seen a single action or word directed at him in my time here (all of 2020, basically)

the mods and admins keep saying they gave chance after chance and the users keep saying he kept getting away with it without a word, which is it?

the past is irrelevant if you havent (and its obvious you havent) tried CONSISTENTLY enforcing the rules

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2020-06-17 03:00:50 »
I gotta say, ., this is borderline trolling at this point.  I struggle to believe you're really not grasping this.

-Ori

• Plus ça change
    • View Profile
    • The Reunion
« Reply #63 on: 2020-06-17 03:02:08 »
what the fern ever, ban me then

some community  ::)

i assure you i will not try to circumvent it
« Last Edit: 2020-06-17 03:04:26 by . »

Lilpuddy31

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2020-06-17 03:20:42 »
This site is toxic, worse than gamefaqs. Delete my account

Done
« Last Edit: 2020-06-17 03:29:23 by obesebear »

qotsaninsoadkorn

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2020-06-17 03:23:14 »
wow...
so many things to respond to...
you'd get pissed off also if you felt like you had been manipulated into sharing hard work under false pretext's... i wouldn't assume anyone of the key people involved in this mess to be 100% honest even at this point in time but hey it's the net ffs, you always should be cautious about emotional involvement
clearly allot of emotions being felt atm by various of you...

ps: those of you saying perm ban back in 2009 LOL yet how many of you were even here but then...

"no one prodded" LOL from one of the people who've barely put down the f*cking stick...
can't find it in you to just stop?

+1 for Karma system removal... although main person i feel bad for is Mc... all that karma...

Spooniest

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2020-06-17 05:17:27 »
Fascinating read. I'd wondered what it was that had been going on here. I only joined very recently, by comparison to many of you, and haven't been a frequent forum poster due to issues I'm only now starting to comprehend.

It reminds me of some things that happened over at Romhacking.net back in 2012-2013, shortly after I joined there. In time, I came to realize that far far too many people come to these places, expecting that, because one rule of polite society is being bent (the use of someone else's IP to create your own version of it), that there are suddenly 'no rules' and 'anything goes,' like the Hyenas in The Lion King (during "Be Prepared") suddenly thinking that because Scar plans to murder Mufasa, there will be 'no king,' and celebrating idiotically.

However, at RHDN, quite the opposite happened, and the culture there seemed to coalesce around the fact that the administrative staff are not running a democracy. Freedom of speech does not apply on someone's forum; that person's word is the law. An online forum is an absolute monarchy, and the administrator is the King.

Indeed, I come from a very large family, and when we were kids, we'd try to 'vote down' our Dad's decisions, to which he would reply "This is not a democracy, this is an absolute monarchy, and what I say, goes."

The old adage goes "heavy hangs the head that wears the crown." Being a King is no laughing matter, even if it is just being the King of an online forum. I certainly wish the best for this forum, as FFVII may very well be the apex of Classic Gaming, and does need a central hub where modifications of this sort can be discussed and developed in a friendly, open manner.

People whose ego is wrapped up in this sort of thing always sort of rub me the wrong way. I'm a modder too, albeit not a very skillful one (I've done alternate versions of FF2, and 4-6, which nobody really cared about, hehe). I did it to focus my mind on things other than my ferociously unsatisfactory personal life, and it did help me, but I never expected to be recognized for it; indeed, the most I can say about the fact that my mods have gone largely unnoticed is "I thought as much."

If you're going to do this, it isn't gonna be for money (that's an insta-C&D in 9 out of 10 cases), and I believe it should not be for the recognition. You should do it so that someone like you, who likes the game you're modding, will have a good time.

So, in summary, it seems that you've been through a lot over here, guys. I wish you the best.
« Last Edit: 2020-06-17 05:23:29 by Spooniest »

Tsunamix

• Global moderator
  • Working together to create awesome things!
    • View Profile
    • The home of Tsunamods
« Reply #67 on: 2020-06-17 05:43:19 »
Guys... it looks like it's time to bring out proof. I know It's all things that happened behind closed doors and it's impolite to share information like that. Especially without permission. But it's getting to the point where it needs to be seen.

If you can get in touch with DLPB please do, and ask him if it's okay to show DM's between you.
Or moderator logs or chats surrounding him specifically and events he has been involved in.
I don't know DLPB, and I won't pretend to. But from what I have seen from him, I'm under the impression he is a man of evidence and fact. I'd like to think this idea would be something he would actually ask for himself. Show proof to back your point so everyone here can know all the details rather than them only having a piece of it.

Dan, if you are reading this, feel free to message me about this topic, permission for release of any of this data, and any of the events we have been through together over on Discord. I am Tsunamix#4195. I promise you I will not argue, and will be entirely Civil. I will do my best to make it time well spent. What we fell out over was peanuts in comparison the bigger picture at hand. We can even never speak again afterwards.

Everyone here that is standing for DLBP, is standing based on everything they themselves have seen and know. And good on all of you. It's always great to see people stand up for their belief and defend someone. No matter what the reason or who it is.

The people in this thread are totally innocent and have done nothing wrong but share what they have witnessed personally. They are all asking for the same thing. The proof. Correct me if I am wrong guys.
You believe the ban was harsh, the way he was treated was harsh. You wish to defend this.

And naturally mods, you will disagree with them.
But the grounds you disagree with them on, they can't see, or even know about.
They can't be expected to understand your side if it's invisible to them.
You have nothing to lose right? Providing Dan agrees. It's on you if you decide to do it anyway for the sake of everyones knowledge in this topic.

Once that is done, only 2 things can happen. People change their mind, or nothing changes and exactly what is happening right now continues to happen. There is no downside right?
and if possible, do it in order, with date stamps. Even if it goes:

Public, Public, Private, Puclic, Private, Private.
Take them down the roadmap of events in order up the ban. That should help you show everyone how and why you came to your decision. I get that may take a few days but it's worth it.

Ver Greeneyes

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2020-06-17 07:05:35 »
DLPB is a bit of an ass and he might be wrong about the GPLv3 - I honestly don't know enough to argue this point. But the people who have been hounding him over this license issue are absolutely in no way acting in good faith. At absolute worst, DLPB was technically incorrect, and was forced through threat of legal action to change something utterly trivial. Even after that, people still came into his thread to harass him and mods did nothing, finally banning him and removing the thread itself. If "don't be an ass" applies to DLPB then it should certainly apply to the people harassing him as well. From where I'm standing this looks like pure bias, removing someone the mods have been looking for an excuse to get rid of. Needless to say I won't be visiting this compromised forum again.
« Last Edit: 2020-06-17 07:08:01 by Ver Greeneyes »

urgdfriend

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2020-06-17 07:26:32 »
DLPB is a bit of an ass and he might be wrong about the GPLv3 - I honestly don't know enough to argue this point. But the people who have been hounding him over this license issue are absolutely in no way acting in good faith. At absolute worst, DLPB was technically incorrect, and was forced through threat of legal action to change something utterly trivial. Even after that, people still came into his thread to harass him and mods did nothing, finally banning him and removing the thread itself. If "don't be an ass" applies to DLPB then it should certainly apply to the people harassing him as well. From where I'm standing this looks like pure bias, removing someone the mods have been looking for an excuse to get rid of. Needless to say I won't be visiting this compromised forum again.
DLPB Asked for the thread to be removed himself. It was originally going to stay until Reunion found a perm home.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2020-06-17 09:57:14 »
He actually asked for his existence here to be completely erased, which we're working on.  Most of his most recent posts are already gone. 
If someone else wants to dig through posts and messages and create a timeline of events they are more than welcome to. Or if he wants to, with facts, not opinions and insults, sure.  He was a big part of the forum after all
Seems more up covarr's alley, but I'm not even sure it's something he would want to tackle. 

Please note the part where he confirms he understands he can't say one thing out of turn or will be banned.   If someone else feels they want to upload the whole log, or document each and every infraction, feel free.
« Last Edit: 2020-06-17 10:21:29 by obesebear »

usb

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2020-06-17 10:39:48 »
ignore this message...I'm blind
« Last Edit: 2020-06-17 10:43:15 by usb »

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2020-06-17 10:43:33 »
That was most likely an error.  We're having to go through and delete his posts per his request, yours probably just got caught in the crossfire.  It should be properly restored.

usb

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2020-06-17 10:45:34 »
That was most likely an error.  We're having to go through and delete his posts per his request, yours probably just got caught in the crossfire.  It should be properly restored.

thanks.. I was thinking that i was blind or have a problem with chrome because now is present
« Last Edit: 2020-06-17 10:48:11 by usb »

Salk

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2020-06-17 13:45:46 »
Well, what can I say other than I am sorry for myself and everyone else directly involved?

I suppose this was inevitable but that realization doesn't sweeten much the pill.

It's a complete, total defeat of the FF modding community and I don't much care about pointing fingers in any direction.

Good luck to all the talented modders here and out there.

And thanks for a way too often thankless job you do for us.