Author Topic: [FF7PC][TSUNAMODS] Satsuki Yatoshi Mod - SYW V5 - unsuported anymore  (Read 385170 times)

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
I just installed the lastest 7th heaven for tests (just to be sure of my iros as i don't usualy use 7th).
I have not a single bug, no battle square wheel bug, no model 30 fps fmv bug.
I'm using this 7th version : https://github.com/tsunamods-codes/7th-Heaven/releases/download/canary/7thHeaven-v2.3.1.13_Release.zip

I'm using my full pack only, so i gess your bugs come from a conflict with another iro's:

strixyy

• View Profile
for some reason my message wouldn't send but anyway sorry to bother you but is there any way to change the controls? i find them a bit too clunky other then that its a great mod.

Axel Firestorm

• View Profile
Great work on the mods, guys - best graphics overhauls I've seen for FF7! Gives a whole different feel to the visuals, it's really nice. Kind of artsy, dunno how else to put it, but with a lot of detail. Anyway, the music acts up at the end of the opening FMV when the train pulls into the station like it's trying to loop or something and plays over the bombing theme for a few seconds. I wasn't sure if it had been brought up yet or not, and I'm sorry if it has. Just wondered if there was any fix for it. I tried both versions and the issue still happens, but with the mods off, the music transitions fine. Any ideas?
« Last Edit: 2021-05-26 07:00:40 by Jairus »

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
try not to use the psx like musics and tell me if it's working

Axel Firestorm

• View Profile
The sound issue is resolved but I still get the "missing models until the fmv finishes" bug with the 30fps version (again, I'm using the IROs). Is there a fix for it?

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
I can't reproduice the fmv bug.
Could you try to use only my 30 fps fmv mod and nothing else ?
Do you use the lastest FFNx + lastest 7th heaven ?

Axel Firestorm

• View Profile
I tried that, and it still produced the bug. The soldiers just popped in as the train stopped instead of already being there during the zoom in. And yes, I used latest 7th Heaven 2.2 and FFNx 1.9.

AuthenticM

• View Profile
I tried that, and it still produced the bug. The soldiers just popped in as the train stopped instead of already being there during the zoom in. And yes, I used latest 7th Heaven 2.2 and FFNx 1.9.

I also had this issue last night. I am using 7th Heaven 2.3.1.0, the latest stable build of FFNx, and the latest Satsuki mods. Moreover, in the pre-rendered cutscene that shows the reactor (right after you give Cloud his name), Cloud's model was just moving all over the place as the camera was repositioning itself in the cutscene.

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
I can't reproduice this bug at all.
have you tried to enable ONLY this 30fps fmv mod and nothing else with default FFNx settings for tests (no hd textures, no 3d models, no fps patch ...) ?
« Last Edit: 2021-05-27 13:57:14 by satsuki »

Axel Firestorm

• View Profile
I tried that and the bug still happened. I don't know what's causing it. I'm using an Nvidia graphics card, if that makes any difference. Rendering backend is set to Auto.

Kuraudo.

• SOLDIER
  • Maktub
    • View Profile
    • Behemoth Productions
Are you using 7th Heaven 2.3+ and updated driver FFNx?

Axel Firestorm

• View Profile
Yes, I am. 7H 2.3+ and FFNx 1.9. Still no luck.

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
As it's working for me in 7h and also i got no report at all about my aio pack not working about this... to me it's 7h configuration related, not my pack's.
So please go to 7th support ^^

asierus

• View Profile
i fixed the no model in fmv bug on 30 fps movies and the cloud goin flying on the mako reactor scene by installing the latest FFNx Driver and 7th versiĆ³n now they work just fine :)
« Last Edit: 2021-05-28 11:07:25 by asierus »

photonblast

• View Profile
Greetings,

First of all I would like to thank satsuki and the whole qhimm community for their amazing creations. I recently watched a youtube video showcasing this mod and I thought it would be interesting to apply it to the pc98 version and play it on my retro pentium MMX pc through a crt vga display, for the ultimate retro experience, however I read that it requires the steam version instead.
Is there a way to apply these mods to the old version, even if it requires to patch every file individually?
Or... is it possible to convert the steam version into a non-steam version which would be retro compatible with win9x?

Please keep up the good work.

Axel Firestorm

• View Profile
Once I updated FFNx from within 7th Heaven instead of externally, the 30fps mod worked!

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
So was only a bad updating way ^^'
Glad you found it

Axel Firestorm

• View Profile
Thanks, I'd been away from most FF7 modding for a while aside from my own project and hadn't used the newer versions of 7H before. I've got it all working fine now, though. And I think it'll make my own work easier as well.

SD70ACEJM

• View Profile
First I wanna say great job. Everything looks great. I haven't played FFVII in over a year and I reinstalled steam, dl the game and all your mods. I'm playing through it and I notice the game soundtrack is different from the original version. Is this a steam upgrade or is it in your mod? If it's in your mod, is there a way I can change it to the original version? Thanks for your time and the great job you did improving the experience.

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
Steam use the OST from official OST from squaresoft
my pack (with the "psx music" checked) use the exact psx music (from a real audio emulator, and i can tell be comparing with a real psx i own there's no difference).
if you want to use the original crappy old pc version musics (midi), no option to use them out of box with my current pack

GladiusLegis

• View Profile
I just installed the lastest 7th heaven for tests (just to be sure of my iros as i don't usualy use 7th).
I have not a single bug, no battle square wheel bug, no model 30 fps fmv bug.
I'm using this 7th version : https://github.com/tsunamods-codes/7th-Heaven/releases/download/canary/7thHeaven-v2.3.1.13_Release.zip

I'm using my full pack only, so i gess your bugs come from a conflict with another iro's:
Apparently my previous answer to you was still waiting on moderator approval when you posted this, but the Battle Square wheel bug and the Temple of Ancients disappearing dialogue bug were from your AIO pack. Although disabling the modern models did fix the Temple of Ancients dialogue, at least.

AuthenticM

• View Profile
Hey Satsuki,

Is it possible to disable the opening credits for the mod? The animation that plays when launching the game.

Thank you

Fewtch

• All good things in time
    • View Profile
    • ArtStation
Hey Satsuki,

Is it possible to disable the opening credits for the mod? The animation that plays when launching the game.

Thank you

Created a custom intro for this exact purpose, simply load it in your mod order above Satsuki's, enjoy! https://mega.nz/file/rotwFY7D#HPx5KcM4_yojMuJqaU39y4U-uUBdjuntrru1AB4o3Gg

KaidenJames

• It's cuz of the !@#$ 'pizza'
    • View Profile

Created a custom intro for this exact purpose, simply load it in your mod order above Satsuki's, enjoy! https://mega.nz/file/rotwFY7D#HPx5KcM4_yojMuJqaU39y4U-uUBdjuntrru1AB4o3Gg

Is this for that first movie that plays with Cait Siths theme or does it disable the actual credits with the Prelude song?