Author Topic: autism kids  (Read 9489 times)

Zara8

• View Profile
autism kids
« on: 2014-01-18 22:03:17 »
Hey members

Please understand that i do not know how to work your mods at all

i tried the sephiroth mod with no such luck and i tried the tifa bootleg mod with no such luck

thats why i need alot of help okay

because i am crying here

because you guys think i do not need help at all with your mods

i came here to try out your mods okay

thanks
« Last Edit: 2014-01-18 22:10:15 by bobby678 »

cmh175

• View Profile
    • Chris Hendrickson's Artstation
Re: autism kids
« Reply #1 on: 2014-01-19 03:22:32 »
I'm going to see what we can do here. You've done a lot of posts that don't really include a lot of information, so it's difficult to really figure out what you're having trouble with. You need to include the problem, your app log, and any other possible relivent info. You also need to keep in mind this is a fan run forum. This forum doesn't have staff like Steam, we're all here on our own time. So you wont always get immediate answers.

I'd suggest starting from the beginning. Uninstall the game and start from scratch. Make sure to follow the Tifa Bootleg Tutorial, I'm not sure on all the details for the Steam version. And put the torrent files in games\final fantasy\ff7 mods, and make sure you set the directory correctly in bootleg so it can find the files. Honestly the biggest issue modding this game is user error so be sure to follow each step carefully. If at this point the game doesnt run correctly post in the Tifa Tutorial thread and be sure to include the details I mentioned.

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #2 on: 2014-01-19 13:11:00 »

Please stop crying and ask some assistance from another person who is close to you (friend, parent, teacher) to help you understand the directions you get from the people here and even install the mods you are having trouble with installing.

We are all by your side mate

but most people here have work and not much time to help you understand the way the mods work in a detailed level from a long distance.

You are not alone so find someone from your close environment to help you with the mods as well but we will answer to any questions.

« Last Edit: 2014-01-19 13:16:51 by LeonhartGR »

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #3 on: 2014-01-19 18:53:09 »
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=11578.0

Multiple Accounts
There is absolutely no reason to have more than one account. If you wish to change your display name you can change it in your profile. If anyone is found with more than one account they risk both accounts being banned.

Just a heads up that he has messaged me on 4 different accounts now: bobby678, toysd, forksc, remotes

Zara8

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2014-01-19 18:54:34 »
Hey everyone

I am very sorry about everything

I just get very anxious sometimes when curtion stuff does not work all the time

so i am very sorry once again
« Last Edit: 2014-01-19 20:22:48 by bobby678 »

cmh175

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2014-01-19 20:26:32 »
I'm not even really sure where to post this at this point, this discussion has crossed so many threads now, but it should probably stay off the tutorial thread.

I'm sorry you're having trouble with mod installations, but EQ2Alyza's tutorial is bullet proof. There really isn't any more help or detail you can be offered at this point. There isn't any secret missing or information withheld. I have to agree with LeonhartGR at this point, that you need to ask a friend who can actually sit down and walk you through this. Your cries of help withstanding, we cant wave a virtual wand through cyber space and magically do this for you. All the tutorials and readme's that come with the mods will have everything you need, there really isn't anymore help that can be provided.

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=11578.0

Just a heads up that he has messaged me on 4 different accounts now: bobby678, toysd, forksc, remotes

And this behavior with the erratic posting isn't acceptable and very discouraging for all of those who already go above and beyond to keep this place going. On their own personal time I might add, this isn't Square Enix support. I've worked with Autistic kids so to a degree I understand, but we both also know that doesn't mean this behavior is ok. I would guess at this point you are probably one more "report to admin" complaint away from being completely banned (your ip address is logged for the admins btw) So lets calm down and try this again. Follow my previously posted advice to start. No, I don't believe the Sephiroth mod is included in bootleg, it'll probably need to be installed on its own afterward. After bootleg read the instructions and try it yourself, nothing will be left out from them. If the mod itself doesn't run properly then come back to the forum and post the issue with the necessary data I mentioned before.         

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2014-01-25 15:18:19 »
5th account: keyboardsf

He won't stop messaging me  :-\

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2014-01-25 15:44:20 »
Okay, time to put on my moderator hat.

bobby678, please read the rules and pay special attention to this part:

Multiple Accounts
There is absolutely no reason to have more than one account. If you wish to change your display name you can change it in your profile. If anyone is found with more than one account they risk both accounts being banned.

It is against the rules to create more than one account. If you continue to make new accounts, I will not only ban any new ones, but I will ban your original account as well.

EQ2Alyza, in the future, if a user is bothering you over PM, please report the PM(s) in question instead of posting about it. This serves three purposes:
1. Only site staff will see the report, so it's not more public than it needs to be.
2. ALL site staff will see the report. We get an email whenever a post or PM is reported.
3. Site staff will also be able to see the reported PM. If a PM is not reported, it is completely private, even from the highest level administrators.

~Covarr

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2014-01-25 16:21:01 »
Sorry to go public Covarr. I did report to admin privately before this.

I don't mean to cause any kind of public stir, but he's created multiple accounts and spammed me since Christmas Eve  :-\

I was noticing the public responding to his guilt trips, so my frustration felt the need to warn the public. He's created yet another account and sent me a message, which I'll report privately and that will be the last I speak openly on this matter.

Zara8

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2014-01-25 16:30:22 »
hey

I just want to learn how to use mods

and make new mod requests

thats all
« Last Edit: 2014-01-25 16:43:15 by bobby678 »

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2014-01-25 17:04:40 »
hey

I just want to learn how to use mods

and make new mod requests

thats all

I saw the original post before you edited it to this, Bobby. Alyza gives a lot of free time to the forums to run and maintain bootleg for people; she doesn't deserve that kind of abuse or to get spammed. And regarding what you want, the people on here aren't at your beck and call; most of us work jobs or similar and while we appreciate feedback and suggestions these should be made with consideration for the modder's time. Like Cmh said, there's only so much support that can be reasonably given.

Tenko Kuugen

• Public Enemy
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #11 on: 2014-01-25 18:08:00 »
Mod requests? Everyone here has their own ideas for mods. We certainly don't need yours.
Not to mention, contribute something before you make any requests.

And don't even get me started on the english, the way you post and so forth. Corsair would have a field day moderating all of my posts.

Zara8

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2014-01-25 18:09:17 »
Hey

I do not know how to make gaming mods okay

i do not understand gaming mod langauge

Zara8

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2014-01-25 18:21:35 »
why don't you guys understand

that i will never understand gaming mod langauge at all okay

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2014-01-25 18:44:23 »
The thing to remember is that everyone who makes mods is making the mods they want to make. Most of us are adults with full-time jobs, and don't have the time to start new projects that people ask for without abandoning the stuff that we are already working on.

We understand that you might never be able to make mods. That's okay. A lot of people can't make them.  But it isn't fair to demand that we do it for you. We are doing this for fun in our free time, and we will work on the stuff that we like to work on, not the stuff that other people tell us to work on.

cmh175

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2014-01-25 18:54:44 »
~Crap I forget to keep this issue here, he also posted this on the tutorial thread. I changed my post to help the previous user so the threads don't get spammed.

i do not understand gaming mod language at all okay

That's fine as you're not a modder. Bootleg is designed to remove as much difficulty as possible to install everything for you. I'm not understanding the point you're making now, I don't even see a relevant post pertaining to this. Unfortunately at this point I'd have to say there really isn't anymore help that can be provided for mod installations, if you're still having trouble you should get someone who can sit down with you and help. Computers aren't everyone's forte, but luckily anyone with general computer knowledge should be able to help.

You're negative posts about not understanding the various mods or that their gameplay is too difficult isn't really beneficial for anyone. You need to save your posts for things like possible glitches you come across during gameplay or providing positive and constructive input.

~Also, this here is word for word what you posted on Sega Chiefs thread just a few days ago. His mod is brand new and and very intricate so his thread needs to be used for feedback and reporting possible glitches. You're becoming detracting, borderline trolling. Calm down, enjoy the mods that are provided here, and stop with the public tantrums about not understanding modding. 

hey sega chief

I know how you can make the first bombing mission much more harder

after someone is done beating the first guard scorpion, the save spot dissappears so no 1 can save there game after that

to make it much more challanging, what do you think about that idea

and later in the game when people want to get to the boss, they need a boss key to open the boss door and the boss key will be in a chest somewhere in the board

thanks
« Last Edit: 2014-01-25 19:06:28 by cmh175 »

Zara8

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2014-01-25 19:56:49 »
Hey

I am sorry everyone about today

i was just very tired this week

very sorry once again

why6

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2014-01-25 20:03:04 »
do you guys like to warn me, because you do not understand my autism at all

Bosola

• Fire hazard!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #18 on: 2014-01-25 20:23:07 »
The user bobby678 is now banned. I'm going to lock this thread.

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2014-01-25 20:26:08 »
I'm gonna It has nothing to do with your autism. Here's what you did wrong:

1. You repeatedly made demands of other users' time for help and requests. WE ARE VOLUNTEERS. We do this because we want to, and we do not OWE it to you to do anything. You continued doing this after you were told not to.

2. EQ2Alyza asked you stop PMing her, and instead of stopping, you broke the rules and made duplicate accounts to continue harassing her. When someone tells you to leave them alone, that is NOT ACCEPTABLE.

3. You abused the report button. This is to be used if someone is causing trouble or breaking rules, not just because you aren't getting the attention you want.

And just so you know, I do understand autism. I understand it very well. I have been diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome, a recognized autism spectrum disorder. I have brothers and sisters with autism. I know how it can make life more difficult. But it is not an excuse to break the rules, nor does it mean everyone here has to personally cater to your desires.

Also, you were explicitly told not to make any more accounts, and you made another one anyway. If you can't follow the rules, you can't be part of this community. ~Covarr

edit: Bosola, I went ahead and added an IP ban also. Hopefully he will not be able to create any more alts.