Author Topic: The truth and other lies...  (Read 34886 times)

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
The truth and other lies...
« on: 2014-11-14 12:35:34 »
Actually I didn't want start this discussion, but Dan has written this:

This isn't  a political thread, but the reason people believe 2 planes brought the towers down is because they did.  Not only is it totally plausible, but all available facts support it. It's actually completely crazy to think otherwise.  A fully loaded jet airliner traveling at that speed, impacting a  tower designed in that way (with a VERY weak glass-aluminimum shell, for starters), combined with the office combustibles, WILL destroy a tower in the manner it DID.  It isn't up for debate or discussion.  That's what history will record forever, and it's what the vast number of scientists and structural engineers conclude.
So in order to his rightful request to open a new thread instead to bloating unnecessary the reunion threat with it here we go.

Regarding the structural engineers:

When interviewed in 1993, Lead WTC Structural Engineer John Skilling told The Seattle Times:
Lead WTC Structural Engineer John Skilling was rightfully confident that neither the impact of a large passenger jet nor the ensuing office fires was capable of bringing down the Twin Towers
“We looked at every possible thing we could think of that could happen to the buildings, even to the extent of an airplane hitting the side… Our analysis indicated the biggest problem would be the fact that all the fuel (from the airplane) would dump into the building. There would be a horrendous fire. A lot of people would be killed. [But] the building structure would still be there.”
http://www.ae911truth.org/home/655-faq-9-were-the-twin-towers-designed-to-survive-the-impact-of-the-airplanes.html

This doesn't mean that the towers are understandable, but it says that the structure was well enough to compensate this accident. So this means that a critical hit could have bring down parts of the towers but not the whole two (three) buildings, which, against any probability, collapsed accidentally same way as a professional demolished building. No matter who says the truth either the politicians lay or all the demolition experts do and their job and all their talks about static is fake, because any building will be collapse this way. I mean 3 of 3 buildings have collapsed this way, how big is the possibility that this happens for only one building? Buildings, which are also designed to be airplane proof? They did also take the fuel in account, which is the base of the official explanation.
How could they have found the passports of the hijacker if the fire was so hot that it has melt steel? This alone is ridicules and this isn't in any way 'totally plausible'. If crazy means that I don't believe their poor explanations all there laughable experiments to negate the hard facts, which are shown as theory, well then I guess I'm super crazy.

Real life propaganda depends on being able to hide the truth.  That's the other reason why 9/11 is not a conspiracy.  It would be impossible to hide the truth.
Hitler has done it before very well. The shockmoment is only important to force people to let them do even an unwanted reaction. And if the truth about a thing finally comes out, then call it conspiracy theory and place some more conspiracy theory by yourself and no normal citizen on these world is able to tell you what is a lie and what not. This is a simple propaganda mechanism. The advanced propaganda of this lies in the detail, because the word 'conspiracy' is negative and let people automatically think about stupid looking people which has no idea what they talking about.
How good this works shows the new age word anti-Semitism. Nobody knows what Semites are nor do they knew about the history of the Jews (me too), but if a person is called an anti-Semite, after he talked the truth about something unpleasant regarding the Jews, he will be social brand marked as a person who tortures helpless little Jews and the unpleasant thing what he has discovered will go under in the media.
Also you only need to pay a lot of money to a presumably repeated person (doctor, engineer, etc) and they say what ever you want and the people will believe it, because he has to know about it and it is official. After all, why should he and the official investigation committee lie? But if a other actually repeated person say that this can't be happened that way (often with more detailed explanation) and it's not an official person, people usually mistrust  him and say this is only conspiracy theory. But what is his motivation to tell you an untrue story?
So it isn't needed to hide the truth, you only need to create many versions of it and destroy the reputation of the people who do not agree with the official statement.

I have read in a book from 1996 (from Jan van Helsing*) that there are plans to nuke one of three major cities (New York, LA, I'm honestly not sure about the cities) in America to motivate the people for an military intervention in the Iraq. Well gladly the nuke was left out, but still the Iraq had paid the price.

*There are a few books out from him. I had read two from him, but the third I could put my hands on is different the way of writing and let him look like an complete idiot on peyote. So my guess is that some other have abused his pseudonymous or he really has taken these mushrooms. ;)

Anyway, it is hard to tell what is true or not, these days. Look at the different news about the Ukraine in west and east. Both tell the truth, but from different positions. We do see Russia as aggressor and Russia see the NATO as aggressor which has hurt standing agreement several times.
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/04/19/359239/nato-broke-standing-agreement-with-russia/

When I see an important event I often look at what the results can be: A weak East and Middle Europe and a heavy armed Mideast doesn't look so healthy, especially not if in the same book, I had read, locates the World War III in Europe between the irreligious west and the religious Mideast. (I really hope that guy has taken to much drugs and nothing like this will happen ... :-\)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUqjQD6HwAE

Sora123masta

• View Profile
Re: The truth and other lies...
« Reply #1 on: 2014-11-14 13:02:53 »
-Raises hand- Is a strawberry an instrument? You're covered in them. WAI DID THE INTERWEBS TURN FROM AWESOME SAUCE TO POLITICAL BOOSHI

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2014-11-14 14:01:49 »
I'm watching this thread. If I see even a single personal attack in here from this post on, it's getting closed immediately, and the poster responsible is getting +40 moderation level. Just letting you know in advance. ~Covarr

meesbaker

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2014-11-14 16:28:22 »
It's crazy that there are seriously still people who believe that planes hit the towers. If that happened, why was there a need to fake media broadcasts with 3D model planes added to them?

There's a handful of media broadcasts that look SO ridiculous they are obvious fakes. There is no impact at all, the planes don't take any damage or even get slower. They just melt into the tower like it was made of sugar. It looks so pathetic I can't believe people buy this.

A plane made of lightweight Aluminium cutting through tons of steel, yeah right.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2014-11-14 17:48:56 »
I'm watching this thread. If I see even a single personal attack in here from this post on, it's getting closed immediately, and the poster responsible is getting +40 moderation level. Just letting you know in advance. ~Covarr
Felt like I should quote you just to help reinforce this.

That being said, I 100% agree with Kaldarasha.  All the evidence I have seen points to there being a lot more than some planes hitting some buildings.  Everything about the US government reeks of corruption, and with the declassification of Operation Northwoods http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods, even if you don't think 9/11 was an "inside job", you have to admit that it isn't outside of the realm of possibility.
« Last Edit: 2014-11-14 21:00:10 by obesebear »

Shard

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2014-11-14 20:40:00 »
What most "regular people" (I can't think of another term for them - these are the people who think a plane can level a skyscraper 8x its area per floor) don't understand is physics.

Physics Lesson 1) Watch any video of the planes hitting the towers. See that initial bright fireball immediately after the plane hits? That's airplane fuel. 2 seconds after the impact, ALL THE FUEL IS ALREADY GONE!!!! The only things burning in the towers after the hit were carpets and paper, burning at just a few hundred degrees Fahrenheit. Steel and concrete weaken at several THOUSAND degrees. A paper/carpet fire isn't going to level a skyscraper.

Physics Lesson 2) Buildings don't collapse by themselves for no reason. Building 7 got hit by nothing, was never on fire, and just fell down on its own? Suuuuuure.

Physics Lesson 3) Objects fall at an accelerating rate. Even if the impact compromised the structure of the tower, there would be resistance on the lower floors to slow down the rate of collapse, and possibly even stop it completely with a good portion of the tower remaining. The collapse of both buildings equaled the rate of gravitational acceleration that an object in no-resistance freefall would experience (you can view any of the footage and verify this yourself).

Physics Lesson 4) Gravity pulls things down, not up. In any footage (again, don't take my word for it, look at it), you can easily see pieces of the collapsing towers moving at upward angles as they're being ejected from the building.

There is actually quite a large amount of engineers that have come forward against the government story that giant soda cans with wings and burning paper took down 2 steel/concrete skyscrapers, and that wind and dust leveled another nearby building. Likely, many of the engineers who agree with the story were told to do so. The FBI and CIA are well known for being able to keep citizens afraid of coming forward. It also doesn't help that the new homeland security acts allow the government to take away your rights as they please without any legal process.

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2014-11-14 22:36:42 »
« Last Edit: 2021-10-28 16:34:45 by dkma841 »

Vgr

• Global moderator
  • If it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2014-11-15 00:12:47 »
REMOVED

I, for one, think bombs played a large part. Planes were a coverup obviously, because REMOVED there's no way planes can bring down such large buildings. REMOVED The truth about 9/11 may never be discovered (most likely because there will always be people disagreeing and there will never be a consensus), and as such, whatever anyone says about it is an opinion and a belief, not a fact. You may be right, you may be wrong, I may be right or I may be wrong, but that still states both of our points as our respective opinions and none are fact.  REMOVED

Highly edited.  There's no reason to try to bait someone into this discussion that clearly stated they didn't want to be a part of it.  This is all that's left of your post with the baiting removed.  For shame.
« Last Edit: 2014-11-15 03:44:12 by obesebear »

meesbaker

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2014-11-15 01:09:51 »
Wow actually by now people have quite some progress with this topic and can stop calling everything a pure speculation.

1st of all, the second airplane hit never happened, at least no boeing hit wtc2, that is a fact. For the first one there is no proof but for the second one there definately is, lets start with the cnn broadcast of the second hit:

http://youtu.be/kct2DgQQN5w

Gimme a break isn't this laughable? Well I won't bother discussing how silly the plane just melts in the tower and disappears but look at the left wing at around 8 seconds. It it behind the building in the background so the plane is edited into the video.

Scary, is it not? CNN doing a broadcast of edited material? Why would they do this? The rest of the video is very well synchronised with other views on the scene just a plane was put into it. But why? There are 2 possibilities: There was no plane at all or there was something else hitting the tower.

Looking at the broadcast of nbc we can definately say that option 2 is the case, look for yourself.

http://youtu.be/5wF74zTLjNg

This is the footage that nbc cast live when the second hit happened. At around 1:50 you can see an object flying towards the tower. Whatever that is is the reason why the cnn footage was edited to me it looks like a missile or some small jet or something but definately it is no boeing.

Most people never saw this because later at the day when nbc broadcast a replay of this footage it is edited and looks totally different and at least as ridiculous as the cnn video. The whole background with the hudson river is just blue and totally missing and an airplane suddenly comes from the side although the live footage I just showed you has no airplane in it at all. There is this small missile thing coming from the south and suddenly it explodes but no planes.

Now that you are aware of this, how much are you believing the first airplane? Actually in a talk show I learned that only about 20% of the people who were interviewed that day right when it happened said that they saw an airplane, they only saw it later on tv.

And amongst the witnesses who were broadcast are cool guys like this:

http://m.youtube.com/?gl=DE&hl=de#/watch?v=aldyfSFjOFc

That is an actor. Even if the similarity to the crisis actor ffom LAX does not convince you, just hear what he says. “Then the building collapsed, mostly due to structional failure as the fire was too intense“, cmon who talks like that? If you listen to the whole interview of this harley guy you will hear him say “ground zero“.

He calls it ground zero just like a few minutes after the impact? Lier :)

Anyway I have more and that will give you nightmares :D

http://m.youtube.com/?gl=DE&hl=de#/watch?v=0Yl0K6kC4B4

There is a backwards driving police car in this live broadcast. Someone was doing a huge effort for this pointless video edit, the guys who faked all the footage obviously allowed themselves some fun. The background of the video is playing in real time while the layer with the police car is playing backwards. Lol

yarLson

• spr nrd
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2014-11-15 01:31:13 »
This entire society is a farce.  A fabrication to pull the wool over your eyes long enough for you not to question anything.

A few great questions nobody is asking. 
How does jet fuel burn structural steel when it burns at a lower temperature than steels boiling point? 
Why haven't we made any significant energy breakthroughs in over a century (combustion engine the pinnacle of engineering; yeah right)?
Why isn't everything we use made out of hemp: cars (Henry Ford did this), plastics, papers etc. so that everything is biodegradable and generally more durable? 
Why is every disease told to be incurable and only treatable? 
Why is gmo food not questioned even when studies show mice becoming sterile after 3 or 4 generations? 
Why is the idea of alien life so absurd even when you consider the relative age of the universe (14 billion) vs the relative age of our planet (4 billion) in which life as evolved? 
Why is randomness not clearly defined by science yet used as a basis for physical theories? 
Why are 172 trillion dollars missing from the US treasury since 1912 (the year the FED opened)? 
Why were James Clerk Maxwell's theories edited shortly after his death without public knowledge(reference his 1st edition "A Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism" for clear proof of this)? 
Why do we believe in the big bang even though it fundamentally breaks the law of physics which states that every reaction must have an equal and opposite reaction(if everything expanded rapidly what contracted as consequence)?

The answer is pretty clear in one form or another.  This is not a fairy tale land where everyone plays nice and tells the truth. Nobody will ever know exactly what happened exactly to those towers.  But the official story is farce.  There were witnesses in the basement who clearly recall an explosion.  There were huge plumes of smoke which could only be caused by thermite.  There are pictures of the tower beams showing clearly that they had been cut at a 45 degree angle.  Buildings that are hit from the top do not collapse from the bottom.  And a number of other FACTS which cannot be denied, only deluded.  And yeah by the way buildings don't just fall for no reason and get left out completely of the official report (building 7 anyone).  Nobody ever refutes this evidence only ignores it.  Look into Project Paperclip if you really wanna know why we use social manipulation so similarly the way Nazi Germany did.

Unfortunately the human impulse for social and subjective identity are so powerful that they impede our better judgement.  Why?  Because we do not want to be marginalized.  We do not want to sacrifice our careers and our quality of life, our friends, family, belief structures and institutions just because the Truth says they are wrong.  So we believe what we want and we are rewarded for believing lies and punished for telling the truth.  So if 90% of the population believes the official story, believing anything else inconveniences us in a profound way.  A way we may not be ready to deal with.  A way some may never deal with.

In the end it is comfort over freedom for most if not all of us.

meesbaker

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2014-11-15 01:41:06 »
The reasons for 9/11 were simple.

1. Gold
2. War

There were probably over 100 billion dollars in form of treasures underneath the towers. Only about 200 million was found, see here: http://youtu.be/F5eHk9xYEJg

Also thanks to wikileaks there is tons of pager data recorded that mentions the airplanes hitting the towers before 9/11. It was all prepared.

Another reason why they did it was to justify whatever they wanna do. War on Iraq, NSA spying the whole world...
« Last Edit: 2014-12-07 08:32:54 by meesbaker »

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2014-11-15 03:48:13 »
200 million is pocket change.  My guess for 9/11 had much more to do with the military industrial complex than anything else.  Those guys run the government.

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2014-11-15 04:25:38 »
i couldn't see the last tow videos you posted for some reason, But i want you to know the points you made are invalid in them. I am the type of person who would, and does use a vernacular like that (hell i use words like vernacular!)
I was once in an accident and when interviewed rather than say i smelled gas, i said i smelled fuel, rather than say i was worried about a fire, i said i was worried something may ignite.

Just because someone speaks different than most people, doesn't make them an actor.

KnifeTheSky77

• Somnambulistic Paraphile
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2014-11-15 04:48:01 »
Whether or not some extension of the military industrial complex enabled 9/11 in some way, I'm sure they were pretty stoked about going to war. War is incredibly profitable for some

Shard

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2014-11-15 09:02:44 »
1st of all, the second airplane hit never happened, at least no boeing hit wtc2, that is a fact. For the first one there is no proof but for the second one there definately is, lets start with the cnn broadcast of the second hit:

http://youtu.be/kct2DgQQN5w

Gimme a break isn't this laughable? Well I won't bother discussing how silly the plane just melts in the tower and disappears but look at the left wing at around 8 seconds. It it behind the building in the background so the plane is edited into the video.
Have you ever been to New York? The building the wing "goes through" is in FRONT of the twin towers, it's just a lot shorter. The plane flew over it and the wing, from the camera's perspective, was behind the top of the building.

A plane hit the second building. There are civilian videos littering youtube with different angles showing exactly the same thing. Even Neil DeGrasse Tyson recorded the impact. You can't fake that.

Part 2: I'm a scientist, so here we go...
Why is the idea of alien life so absurd even when you consider the relative age of the universe (14 billion) vs the relative age of our planet (4 billion) in which life as evolved?
I don't know where you're getting this, maybe it's regional? Most cosmologists, physicists, and biologists fully expect life to have evolved in many different planes. It's not at all absurd, and I don't think anyone questions it. People question the claimed visits of ET life because it's not very likely to have happened.
Why is randomness not clearly defined by science yet used as a basis for physical theories?
It is defined, and the scientific theories that explain random phenomena don't do so deterministically, they do so statistically (they allow you to predict the chance of something happening, and you can test that).
Why do we believe in the big bang even though it fundamentally breaks the law of physics which states that every reaction must have an equal and opposite reaction(if everything expanded rapidly what contracted as consequence)?
The law you mentioned is part of Newtonian mechanics, and it only applies to large objects that have mass. The Big Bang relies on the geometry of space and on quantum mechanics. Newton's laws have nothing to do with the universe's inflation. No laws were broken.
« Last Edit: 2014-11-15 09:19:34 by Shard »

meesbaker

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2014-11-15 11:40:11 »
@Shard
You are not serious are you? Try a slow motion:

http://youtu.be/LSDfbm8OhCg

If you seriously believe that this is a true video you probably believe anything that's on tv. Everything about this is wrong and ridiculous. Do you seriously believe the plane's wing can suddenly be behind that building while  the body is clearly in front? If the plane approached the tower from the angle you say it could never hit the tower the way it did.

Also stop at 0:26. If you really believe the wing can go behind the red building how did it go behind the tower structure at 0:27?? I hope you see it now ..

Also what is this black striped plane supposed to be? A boeing does not look like that. And then the impact...Try physics, if an obiect hits something there is a force going back against that body like when you hit the wall with your fist.

But there is no impact at all. The plane remains in perfect condition being half stuck in the buttertower which also does not take any damage at all. It does not even get slower. It is the most ridiculous video on the net and even most people who deny the theory that there were no planes at all still agree that this is a fake plane.

You really don't get very far calling this a true video.
« Last Edit: 2014-11-15 11:48:35 by meesbaker »

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #16 on: 2014-11-15 13:59:21 »
Oh gosh... I have watched a video by a guy from the association of independent mechanics that prove how the building was only possible to have fallen by explosives. It's been so long time ago and I usually keep an archive but don't seem to find that video now.

Shard

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2014-11-15 14:51:57 »
The red/brown building with the arch on it is 18 stories tall, and is 7 or 8 blocks SOUTH (towards the camera) of the trade center. The red tower the wing goes behind is on the SAME BLOCK as the building with that arch, just slightly taller. It's not behind the trade center. It's FAR in front of it. It's an office/shopping/apartment tower on the corner of Battery and Washington. You're misinterpreting what you're seeing as a perspective illusion. See my next post for a visual aid.

As for physics, did you know the WTC building was HOLLOW? It's an office building, most of it is occupied by air. Do you really think an airplane  going 600MPH was going to bounce off a bunch of windows?

The only parts of the plane that aren't made of aluminum foil are the engines. The steel and concrete lattice of the building pushes back SOME of the impact debris, which you can see in the video. The rest of the plane went into the building, as is expected, then was crushed and torn apart, because that's what happens when a giant soda can hits a lattice of steel and concrete at nearly the speed of sound. In some views of the impact, you can even see small remainders of the plane jetting out the other side.

That "striped plane" is a Boeing 767, like this one. They are commonly used passenger jets. Some of them have a colored stripe on the fuselage and on the engines.

Overview of lower manhattan:

Map of the locations of the next 3 images

« Last Edit: 2014-11-15 14:56:41 by Shard »

Vgr

• Global moderator
  • If it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2014-11-15 15:06:36 »
I don't mean to start a strawberriesstorm, but I think this topic should be closed and the subject dropped. REMOVED.

I decided to drop the topic after I realized A personal attack. +40 moderation level. I don't like wasting time arguing.

REMOVED

-Vgr
« Last Edit: 2014-11-15 16:50:34 by Covarr »

meesbaker

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2014-11-15 16:09:57 »
@Shard

Did you even watch the slomo at 0:26-0:27 where the wing disappears again behind a wtc structure that is far in the background? The red building is the first thing that works but as arguing is near impossible with someone without a 3 dimensional imagination lets just skip the red building and talk about 0:26-0:27.

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2014-11-15 16:48:48 »
@Dan - Putting this here so everyone can see
He didn't post in this thread because he didn't want everyone to see. He was actively trying to avoid any involvement in this thread (thus why he hasn't posted here), and you've already been told not to bring him into it.

I really don't give a strawberry milkshake what he may have said on IRC. The fact remains he said it there, and not here, and carrying it over is creating additional drama for the sake of drama. STOP. ~Covarr
« Last Edit: 2014-11-15 16:50:41 by Covarr »

Shard

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2014-11-15 16:54:04 »
You mean the first video you linked? http://youtu.be/LSDfbm8OhCg

The wing doesn't disappear at 26-27.

As for Covarr's giant red text, I agree that we should avoid drama, but this is an issue that not enough people talk about, and many of the people who do talk about it are either misinformed or are uneducated about it. One conspiracy theorist starts saying things like "it's not a plane it's a missile," then a thousand people believe him without actually thinking simple things like: missiles look nothing like planes, or that there are over 50 known video angles of the second hit all showing the same plane taking the same flight path. To believe the second plane was a missile, you have to believe that 50+ civilian videos were all doctored by the government and that the 10000+ eyewitnesses in NYC who saw it with their own eyes are all lying.

The government story is about as full of crap as you can get, but most of the conspiracy theories out there aren't much better. From a scientist, here's the most likely and simplest explanation:

CEOs of weapons and energy companies wanted an excuse to go to war in a country that has tons of oil. The defense department "lost track" of a few trillions worth of money, so they conveniently destroyed the only existing records of them at the pentagon to cover it up, knowing that everyone would believe a plane hit the pentagon, even though it's located in the center of a few dozen miles of restricted airspace.  The thousands of people who died that day were collateral damage, apparently worth the several trillion dollars they've all been making since.

The "homeland security" laws are just bonus points for people with power so they can keep it. There's no conspiracy here. It's a bunch of rich powerful people doing what suits them best. It's just a happy accident that they all make money from the same kinds of things.

People are disgusting.
« Last Edit: 2014-11-15 17:26:27 by Shard »

Tekkie.X

• Formerly known as DragonNinja
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2014-11-15 17:44:23 »
If you wanted to avoid drama, this thread should have never existed, 9/11 and the conspiracies surrounding it breeds drama like nothing else on earth.

meesbaker

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2014-11-15 18:35:48 »
@Shard

Are you trolling me? :D Well first of all, you can believe what you like and it is not a problem to me. For me the cnn is a clear 3d model I can tell what an animated plane looks like and I assume most people would agree.

Anyways, of course I was talking about the slow motion again why suddenly the first video ?
You didn't find the absolutely incorrect relation between the size of the plane and its position in the room with the wing disappearing funny so I just give you the next position in the video where the cgi rendering has a mistake.

Here is the video again:

http://youtu.be/LSDfbm8OhCg

At 0:26 the top of the left wing is behind some background building, examine 0:25-0:28. It is the same mistake happening with the red building. Comparing the size of the red  building and the plane you should already be able to tell that the plane must be far in the foreground. If you say that the plane must be behind the building that is just one more clue for poor rendering. The plane would have to be much smaller.

Anyways, at 0:26 the building that the wing disappears behind is clearly in the background. Also I suggest you do some research, there's a lot more wrong with the cnn broadcast. Also the angle and view should be impossible, I saw someone reconstructing in on google earth and there wasn't even a clear sight. The cnn is a cgi joke.
« Last Edit: 2014-11-15 18:38:28 by meesbaker »

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2014-11-15 20:03:21 »
If you wanted to avoid drama, this thread should have never existed, 9/11 and the conspiracies surrounding it breeds drama like nothing else on earth.

Without humanity we wouldn't have any drama. But we are here so the thread do exist too.

Conspiracies do ever exist. The oldest known was in the civilization of the Sumer: the Brotherhood of the Snake (I only say Metal Gear...  :wink:).
Anyway debating how the 9/11 has happened is meaningless. The vast majority knows it is a lie, what should shock more is that this is an often used method (for the USA has nearly any entry into the war its seed in a civil drama) to manipulate people for a short moment. And believe me, if you are involved in this, if you are a victim of it, then you will act the same way as the Americans did, even with all the knowledge you have. The emotional shock will make you unresponsive for logical decisions.
That's why even an obvious lie can be look like the truth.
Was Hitler a mad man? Who knows. All what we knew are from books, which are produced by the same institutions, which has told us that the buildings only perfectly collapsed because of the planes. I knew that our German history isn't the entire truth. There should be existing a book for politicians which has more information and say that Poland was aggressive against Germany before (it is said that they killed Germans in there villages along the borderline). They truly believed that England will be on there side in a case of a war, because of a hidden contract with England.
“Polen will den Krieg mit Deutschland, und Deutschland wird ihn nicht vermeiden können, selbst wenn es das wollte“.
Marschall und Generalinspekteur der polnischen Armee, Rydz-Smnigly
"Poland wants the war with Germany, and Germany will no be in the position to avoid it, even if they want it."
Marshal and Inspector General of the Poland Army, Rydz-Smnigly
http://www.eigentum-ost.de/?p=891

Of course this doesn't look so well as the fairy tale of the Blitzkrieg, it also will not look so well in the books that Japan has surrendered two days before Hiroshima. (Btw. the nation of Wutai is inspired by Japan the same as Shin-Ra represents the evil west)
Also how Goldman Sachs has ruined the Greek lately and has initiated a economic crisis wasn't shown in the majority in the media.

This lesson two of propaganda: Tell the truth about what has happened, but it is not needed to tell the whole truth.
People act as if propaganda has died together with the III Reich.

@ meesbaker maybe they had to hide something differently:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsmc_rS2jOo

One last thing: keep it civil here, I can be wrong with what I have said and I will except this if someone proofs me that I'm wrong. I do not take any information for 100% true from whatever side it will come.
« Last Edit: 2014-11-15 20:05:28 by Kaldarasha »