Author Topic: Six-year-old charged with sexual assault  (Read 13901 times)

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
Six-year-old charged with sexual assault
« on: 2011-05-31 22:59:53 »
The contest between the Anglosphere nations to be the most hysterical about paedophilia and sex crimes is becoming more intense.

Recently, the United States, which has been trailing Britain, Australia and Canada for most of the contest, shot into the lead by accusing a six-year-old autistic boy of first degree sexual assault after he was caught playing "butt doctor" with a girl near his own age. Authorities have even raised the prospect that the boy be evaluated as a potential sexual predator and suggested he not be allowed to have any unsupervised contact with children.

http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/crime_and_courts/article_c13c6a62-72b8-11e0-8659-001cc4c03286.html

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile
Re: Six-year-old charged with sexual assault
« Reply #1 on: 2011-05-31 23:05:32 »
GTA MADE HIM DO IT!

ultima espio

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2011-05-31 23:12:53 »
What happened to Childhood innocence?

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011-05-31 23:18:08 »
What happened to Childhood innocence?

I raped it.

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #4 on: 2011-06-01 00:20:58 »
GTA MADE HIM DO IT!

last thing gamers need is more people getting on that train of thought.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2011-06-01 00:24:17 »
I think what we need is a nice big WWIII in which at least 50% of the population is killed.  Perhaps then things could be put into perspective.  If not, at least we could return to the good ole days of survival of the fittest.

DarkFang

• Pirate
  • Ponies! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2011-06-01 00:36:50 »
Sounds like my childhood. Except I think I was 7 and she was 6. We didn't even know what we were doing tho lol.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2011-06-01 00:42:43 »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
  --  Albert Einstein

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2011-06-01 05:28:43 »
last thing gamers need is more people getting on that train of thought.

You realize what a joke is, right?

Nightmarish

• owari da
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2011-06-01 11:18:40 »
I think what we need is a nice big WWIII in which at least 50% of the population is killed.  Perhaps then things could be put into perspective.  If not, at least we could return to the good ole days of survival of the fittest.

Sooner or later we'll end up with one.
Too much people for too little resources. World can't sustain so many alive people. Maybe a new glacier era will fix it tho.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2011-06-01 11:26:56 »
Nuclear Weapons have made world war far less attractive....  In a sort of irony they have provided the ultimate peace.  Although that comes with a price because although most countries aren't crazy enough to use them unless in extreme circumstances, other countries are totally bonkers and can't be trusted with them.

I think it likely the cold war would not have been cold had it not been for the deterrent that is nuclear weapons.  People like to whinge and whine about nukes and proclaim them the doom of humanity, but I think they have been more of a help than a hindrance. 

The other thing is, any future world wars will not be lasting 4 years.  Nuclear weapons would see to that.  There is no winner.  Nukes are the ultimate stalemate unless you happen to believe that you are going to heaven for blowing the infidel off the map.

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #11 on: 2011-06-01 11:50:32 »
You realize what a joke is, right?

yes, do you? mine was a joke too.

Raestloz

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2011-06-03 19:22:27 »
Nuclear Weapons have made world war far less attractive....  In a sort of irony they have provided the ultimate peace.  Although that comes with a price because although most countries aren't crazy enough to use them unless in extreme circumstances, other countries are totally bonkers and can't be trusted with them.

I think it likely the cold war would not have been cold had it not been for the deterrent that is nuclear weapons.  People like to whinge and whine about nukes and proclaim them the doom of humanity, but I think they have been more of a help than a hindrance. 

The other thing is, any future world wars will not be lasting 4 years.  Nuclear weapons would see to that.  There is no winner.  Nukes are the ultimate stalemate unless you happen to believe that you are going to heaven for blowing the infidel off the map.

Heh, the actual time spent on the battlefields won't count towards 1 week should they actually launch the nukes.

Atom bombs wiped out Hiroshima and Nagasaki in under 2 minutes, I can only imagine how many minutes it takes for nukes to wipe out an area as large as China or Russia

or States, in that matter

War might be a lot shorter. With bigger catastrophe, yes, but shorter

yarLson

• spr nrd
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2011-06-04 14:26:36 »
Your all right about the nukes but that's old news

the new weapon of choice will soon be the weather, of course there are those that believe that we are already in the earliest phase of this new warfare

some extremists would go as far as to say that the earthquakes in Japan, and even Hurricane Katrina were part of this scheme however my mind requires a bit more evidence before I am comfortable with making such bold assertions.

Best example is USA HAARP
Russia is also working on building similar weapons, can't remember the project name right now

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkLTzesBxGE

I happen to know someone who works for the USA's National Security Agency which, FYI, has authority over and immunity from every other US agency including the CIA. There are a lot of things that he cannot share with me without fearing for his life, however he has told me what he can about all this and I believe, based on our conversations as well as my own research, that its legitimate. I know these things have already been used, the only thing I do not yet understand is the full scope of their capabilities.

If there is going to be a WWIII I would bet that weather control along with advanced biological warfare would be the weapons of choice. Of course if I am right this could, most probably, kill a lot more than just 50% of the population. The scary thing is that these weapons would leave the planet in tact and readily hospitable so there is much more incentive to pursue them than there is incentive to use Nukes.

If your interested in my personal opinion, in terms of human population, I feel like some devastating event is inevitable at this point whether it be man made or naturally caused. At best we have 60 years and then were out of oil, unless we seriously jump on the green energy bandwagon right now then I have no hope that this race will have more than a populous of 500,000 million at best by, say, 2070.
« Last Edit: 2011-06-04 14:38:48 by yarLson »

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2011-06-04 15:08:00 »
some extremists would go as far as to say that the earthquakes in Japan, and even Hurricane Katrina were part of this scheme however my mind requires a bit more evidence before I am comfortable with making such bold assertions.

Are these the same people who think that the Moon landings were faked, the Joos did 9/11 and the government is controlling our thoughts by putting fluoride in the drinking water?

If your interested in my personal opinion, in terms of human population, I feel like some devastating event is inevitable at this point whether it be man made or naturally caused. At best we have 60 years and then were out of oil, unless we seriously jump on the green energy bandwagon right now then I have no hope that this race will have more than a populous of 500,000 million at best by, say, 2070.

There's no doubt that humanity's population and resource consumption are a cause for concern, no matter how adamant the anti-Malthusians may be that we're guaranteed to have constant green revolutions every few decades, but 500 million is far too low.

Jenova's Witness

• Right Wing Safety Squads
  • I ♥ SCIENCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2011-06-04 16:26:07 »
« Last Edit: 2015-11-16 10:48:57 by Jenova's Witness »

Bosola

• Fire hazard!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #16 on: 2011-06-05 12:05:12 »
There's no doubt that humanity's population and resource consumption are a cause for concern, no matter how adamant the anti-Malthusians may be that we're guaranteed to have constant green revolutions every few decades, but 500 million is far too low.

By the same token, though, recall how the Malthusians have always predicted the end is right around the corner.

And pinned the blame on brown people.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2011-06-05 17:50:59 »
By the same token, though, recall how the Malthusians have always predicted the end is right around the corner.

Malthusians only have to be right once in order to be vindicated.

Anti-Malthusians have to be right every single time.

And pinned the blame on brown people.

I think you'll find that it's brown people and black people. >:(

Bosola

• Fire hazard!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #18 on: 2011-06-05 19:22:19 »
Malthusians only have to be right once in order to be vindicated.

Anti-Malthusians have to be right every single time.

Malthusians do typically suggest things are always just about to fall apart, though.
« Last Edit: 2011-06-05 19:49:55 by Bosola »

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2011-06-05 20:05:42 »
Malthusians do typically suggest things are always just about to fall apart, though.

Just about is quite vague. And I haven't noticed Malthusians being very specific about when they think the world is going to shit; I personally would say nothing stronger than that the current rate of population growth and the geographic spread of birth rates (the countries with the most rapidly increasing populations are the ones which already have problems feeding themselves) is unsustainable unless some massive technological breakthrough is made. If it isn't, then people will starve and living standards worldwide will drop.

I make no claims to know when this will happen.

yoshi314

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2011-06-06 08:55:48 »
well, can't wait to see what the future brings.

i'm somewhat afraid, though.

yarLson

• spr nrd
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2011-06-13 03:18:57 »
500000000 is just my opinion because for right now, based on what I know and have seen, I personally have very little faith in humanitys leaders, and I would deem the majority of them as some of the stupidest (in terms of human subsistence) and most short sighted people on the face of the earth with varying exceptions. Keep in mind though that this is my worst case scenario prediction and unlike some audacious people I am not claiming to know what the future holds. but I do know a lot about physics and have had the priveledge of getting to know some very informed individuals in my short time on this planet. I mostly try to decipher this information, not to rally public support, but to.prepare myself for the both the best and worst possible situations. And to expand my conscious understanding of the micro and macro cosmic realms of existence

poofacetherisen

• My coffin smells...
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2011-06-27 02:14:35 »
[Comment removed.]
« Last Edit: 2011-07-29 22:45:31 by poofacetherisen »

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #23 on: 2011-06-27 04:14:06 »
i find it extremely sad that instead of thinking about better ways to conserve resources, so many just wanna kill off half the planet.

Furzball

• Furzball happens...
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2011-06-27 13:59:07 »
My solution: nuke polar ice caps, flood world, WATER WORLD :D