Author Topic: PROBLEM: SPLS-01057-59 Selling RIBBON & WATER RING GLITCHES!  (Read 8411 times)

pating

• View Profile
I saw that there were some able to do and give some codes to fix the MDEF Bug. I was wondering i think no one have ever fix the selling ribbon and water ring glitches. Hope some one can help me with it. thanks guys.

I have 99 ribbons and have 8 of them equipped but when i look at the sell menu screen it says that i equipped none

I also have 99 Water Rings and look 8 was equipped (I guess it was my equipped ribbons, i wonder how it got here?)

And I found out that it has the same problem as the english version and others for the PlayStation.
« Last Edit: 2014-07-14 10:14:39 by pating »

Vgr

• Global moderator
  • If it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck
    • View Profile
JORG or JINT?

pating

• View Profile
JORG or JINT?

sorry can't read what u said???

but if your're refering to jp int and jp org.
actually all playstation both ntsc and pal
« Last Edit: 2014-02-09 00:41:17 by pating »

Vgr

• Global moderator
    • View Profile
Is that the Japanese Original release, or the Japanese International release (the one that came with 4 discs)?

pating

• View Profile
Is that the Japanese Original release, or the Japanese International release (the one that came with 4 discs)?

actually i first saw it at the international release. but i also checked it using the pal and ntsc via black chocobo and i have the same exact result. i also used gameshark at the new game by having all items 99 for all versions in the playstation and there you have it same results.

thanks for reading and replying from this post. i can't get through with the guy named gemini about this i believe he can be much of a help cause i found most of his works here and all i need is to fixed some bugs like this one. i really appreciated when he fixed the magic defense thing and all that's left for me is this shop -> sell menu quantities glitch with ribbons and water rings.

Vgr

• Global moderator
    • View Profile
No prob. Sorry I can't help you further, I'm no skilled programmer.

pating

• View Profile
No prob. Sorry I can't help you further, I'm no skilled programmer.

no worries, all we need to do is to find someone to help us solve this issue here for the sake of all final fantasy vii fans.

nfitc1

• I just don't know what went wrong.
    • View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
Woah. I've never heard of this glitch. I never really try to sell things so this never came up to me. I would try to figure it out, but my windows/IDA is currently borked.

pating

• View Profile
Woah. I've never heard of this glitch. I never really try to sell things so this never came up to me. I would try to figure it out, but my windows/IDA is currently borked.

what do u mean by your windows/IDA is currently borked?

nfitc1

• I just don't know what went wrong.
    • View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
If you knew what I did on this forum you wouldn't have to ask that question. As you're new I'll forgive you. ;)

I'll just say that I provided the MDEF bug fix on PC years ago shortly after Gemini fixed it for PSX.

pating

• View Profile
If you knew what I did on this forum you wouldn't have to ask that question. As you're new I'll forgive you. ;)

I'll just say that I provided the MDEF bug fix on PC years ago shortly after Gemini fixed it for PSX.

i thought the 1998 pc version fixed it. well, i hope we can hear some codes from Gemini how to fix this bug. thank you very much

sithlord48

• Dark Lord of the Savegame
    • View Profile
    • Blackchocobo
@ VGR SLPS-01057 is the international version of FF7.

pating

• View Profile
@sithlord48

i already tested it in other versions both the american (ntsc) and european version (pal) they also have this problems

Vgr

• Global moderator
    • View Profile
@ VGR SLPS-01057 is the international version of FF7.

And that is what I get for not looking at more than a few letters of the threads' names.

pating

• View Profile
And that is what I get for not looking at more than a few letters of the threads' names.

it is ok... now let's hope that final fantasy vii in playstation be similar to the re-released versions in pc

pating

• View Profile
felt like this one is dead....