Author Topic: Six-year-old charged with sexual assault  (Read 13981 times)

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
Re: Six-year-old charged with sexual assault
« Reply #25 on: 2011-06-27 18:36:20 »
i find it extremely sad that instead of thinking about better ways to conserve resources, so many just wanna kill off half the planet.

Conserving resources is far harder and far more likely to negatively effect our lives than killing a few billion third-world people.

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #26 on: 2011-06-27 18:52:09 »
Conserving resources is far harder and far more likely to negatively effect our lives than killing a few billion third-world people.

the payoff is much better, morally, AND we end up with a few billion people who owe us.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2011-06-27 18:54:24 »
the payoff is much better, morally, AND we end up with a few billion people who owe us.

>moral
>payoff

lolno

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #28 on: 2011-06-27 18:56:01 »
>moral
>payoff

lolno

to each his own beliefs, i'm not gonna try and convince you of my side of the arguement, but note that i have and always will be a believer in morality.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2011-06-28 15:09:50 »
Wait, why third world?  I have a much higher disdain for the willfully ignorant than those who are simply ignorant through no real fault of their own.  In the 3rd world war, everyone's country gets equally bombed to shit.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2011-06-28 15:51:49 »

I'm happy letting them kill themselves, and many are doing.  I disagree only with giving them Aid which makes matters worse and props up their awful governments.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2011-06-28 17:24:21 »
Wait, why third world?

1. They have much higher birth rates and population growth
2. They're the ones who have a problem with the current use of resources and therefore the ones who would benefit the most from population control
3. They can't fight back

In the 3rd world war, everyone's country gets equally bombed to shit.

That's not true. Poland will get bombed the most.

Yarow12

• I am the Epic awesome; I am the Awesom epic
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2011-06-28 18:41:05 »
The boy needed only to have penetrated the girl and known she was under a certain age, he wrote, adding, “Even the most immature 6-year-old could appreciate these two concepts.”
So he could do such a thing to a grown woman and get away with it? WTF?

All I have to say is that, considering his "circumstances" (retardism as far as I'm concerned), he was just fooling around with something that he was curious about with the consent of the girl. Any possible charges should be left up to the mother of the girl.
I know of a child with "minor" autism (whatever that means) who not only tried to fool with a canine's anus, but apparently played with her sister's vagina (yep) while she was sleeping. This is nothing new to me. Retarded people should be supervised while in the presence of others, it's that simple.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2011-06-28 18:59:28 »
I know of a child with "minor" autism (whatever that means) who not only tried to fool with a canine's anus, but apparently played with her sister's vagina (yep) while she was sleeping. This is nothing new to me.

mfw Louisiana

Opine

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2011-06-28 23:00:28 »
I know of a child with "minor" autism (whatever that means) who not only tried to fool with a canine's anus, but apparently played with her sister's vagina (yep) while she was sleeping.
That doesn't sound very mild.  ???

But seems like a case of "I'll show you your if you show me mine". Okay, maybe a little bit further than that. But he's fricking 6. I doubt he really knows what he's doing.