Author Topic: Yet more Korea fail  (Read 5365 times)

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
Yet more Korea fail
« on: 2011-06-27 18:52:00 »
One wonders how a country with such excellent educational rankings manages to be so stupid.

It would seem that almost half of South Worst Korean high- and middle-school students think that their country's biggest threat is Japan. Best North Korea gets half as many votes and staunch ally the United States gets almost as many as NK. China was regarded as the biggest threat by only  13% of students and less than 1% thought that Russia was the biggest danger.

Quite how Worst Koreans come to the conclusion that the most pacifist country in the developed world is more of a threat to them than the nuclear-armed country that they are still at war with, and that still attacks them, is a mystery. Also a mystery is how they come the to conclusion that the country that is responsible for their continued survival is almost as much of a threat as Best NK.

Are they still stuck in WWII mode? Do they follow the doctrine common amongst third-world fail countries that America is mindlessly evil, tries to trick people at every opportunity and wants to take over the whole world? Are they massively indoctrinated by complete retards? Do some of them sympathise with Kim-Jong?

I personally think that the USA, since it is obviously such a huge threat, should remove all of its troops from Worst Korea and stop all military support for the South (obviously, this military support must be some kind of trick to make them weaker). Perhaps South Worst Koreans would be happier without interference from those evil Americans; they can deal with Kim-Jong's best nukes on their own.

sauce:

http://news.livedoor.com/article/detail/5662900/

This post was edited by General Secretary of the Workers' Administration of QHIMM.COM, Supreme-Commander Bosola

EDIT:

As expected from a communist!
« Last Edit: 2011-06-27 19:08:19 by Kudistos Megistos »

Jenova's Witness

• Right Wing Safety Squads
  • I ♥ SCIENCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 2011-06-27 22:26:26 »
« Last Edit: 2015-11-16 10:43:59 by Jenova's Witness »

Mako

• View Profile
Re: Yet more Korea fail
« Reply #2 on: 2011-06-27 22:34:10 »
USA is Barak Obama
Polotics! Did someone say Barak Obama!?  :-D I think 2/3 christians are terrorists! :) There just worried that Barak is goin' to jump out of a helicopter and kick their butt!

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #3 on: 2011-06-28 03:32:21 »
this thread leaves me wondering if i should be laughing, or crying.

Jenova's Witness

• I ♥ SCIENCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2011-06-28 19:12:00 »
« Last Edit: 2015-11-16 10:37:25 by Jenova's Witness »

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2011-06-28 19:18:33 »
I found this Korean forum in english - can't remember where it was for the life of me - and it was dedicated to how bad foreigners are, and how great Koreans are.  There was a board for Chinese, where people found unflattering article on crazy shit done by Chinese people, and then extrapolated the inferiority of the entire ethnicity based on their findings.  Ditto Japanese, Veitnamese, any sort of -ese or -ish that was in the news, and that they paid attention to.  I really liked the board on whites, and on traitor girls marrying older white men (or in some cases horny evil white men stealing the flower of naive Korean virginity).  I mean, it's like they have no grasp of the concept of spin, or bullshit, or any of the really wonderful parts of having truly insane discussions in the public forum (and by forum I mean society in general, not just internet forums).  I can see them viewing gay marrige, having no idea what to think of it (vague images of insults to their masculinity swirling in their head), and then turning en masse to the oldest male in the room for thier opinion.

There is one reason, and only one reason, for this behaviour

韓国人のちんちんは小さい!

That reminds me, I found another forum - Islamic Awakenings, or something like that - that did the same thing, but with non-Muslims, specificially Jews and Americans.  One article about a guy who put his baby in a blender while drunk prompted one young Muslim to wonder why the USA didn't outlaw alcohol, considering all the harm it does and all the crime that could be prevented, were it outlawed.  Fucking hilarious.  Demonstrates no knowledge of American History or understanding of human nature.

Hey, don't you remember how much success they had the last time they banned alcohol? ;D
« Last Edit: 2011-06-28 19:26:18 by Kudistos Megistos »

Jenova's Witness

• I ♥ SCIENCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2011-06-28 19:40:07 »
« Last Edit: 2015-11-16 10:36:38 by Jenova's Witness »

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2011-06-28 19:41:53 »
Translation?

Koreans have small ちんちん. I'll let you guess what that word means.

It would explain why they're so angry and why they feel the need to overcompensate by being so jingoistic.

Jenova's Witness

• I ♥ SCIENCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2011-06-28 19:43:20 »
« Last Edit: 2015-11-16 10:35:44 by Jenova's Witness »

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2011-06-28 19:51:32 »
Why does everything have a South Park episode?

Wait, did they make an episode about Korean penises, too?

I fondly remember the Japan one; it was made when SP was still occasionally funny.

NB. The episode was called "Chinpokomon". Guess what "chinpoko" means.

Jenova's Witness

• I ♥ SCIENCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2011-06-28 20:19:34 »
« Last Edit: 2015-11-16 10:35:31 by Jenova's Witness »

Bosola

• Fire hazard!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #11 on: 2011-06-28 20:29:47 »
What does chinpokomon mean?

Oh for fuck's sake...

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2011-06-29 00:16:14 »
No, it was a recent one with the mama's boy rapper, the chinese guy, a tea partier, Cartman, Randy, and others, all who were very angry because they're penises are so small.

What does chinpokomon mean?

Small Penis Man