Author Topic: What do you get when you Google your Username  (Read 45757 times)

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
Re: What do you get when you Google your Username
« Reply #100 on: 2010-10-23 23:03:26 »
Since I made myself a gallery over at hentai foundry one week ago, I tried to google my username again to see if it would display on the first page - but what I found surprised me : the first link that pops up is some guy who packed some of my works in a rar archive, and uploaded it to a file sharing website. And the 19th result google gives is the website that shares the link... ...I'm not sure if I should care - I'm actually quite happy some people find my art good enough to zip and share it. ...And besides, everything is downloaded / shared these days, on da interwebs...

The first link I got was deviantart. The second link, well...oh my! Cloud is quite a cad for leaving Tifa in trouble like that, isn't he? ;D

Armorvil

• Working on : FFVII Total Grudge
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 2010-10-23 23:29:39 »
LOL ! I guess ^^
I wanted to upload this pic to Hentai Foundry, but the guys there who review drawings don't accept pics with screenshot or photo backgrounds. That's too bad. Oh, and they also keep rejecting my stuff :D
At first I was really mad, but the latter rejection was because one of my drawings exceeded the 300KB limit size, and I took the opportunity to drastically improve the artwork, tonight. ...They take an awfully long time to review the pending fanworks, though...

PS : Are you sure the first link isn't a file sharing link ? My empty deviantart gallery (empty galleries are the best) is second, for me.
« Last Edit: 2010-10-23 23:36:45 by Armorvil »

Vgr

• Global moderator
  • If it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 2010-11-06 14:13:00 »
I got my Facebook page (in French, sorry :( ), my profile at Qhimm ^^, a lot of my posts on French forums and videos I uploaded. That's it for the first page, let's see the others 1370 results... Oh no, I think it's enough ^^

Masa-Buster

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 2010-11-07 22:36:22 »
Google: Qhimm profile

Images: Every. Single. Image I've posted on here. That includes Avatars....

yoshi314

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 2010-11-08 13:16:57 »
strangely enough first i get a link to my mini playstation2 development linux distro, then to my old an should-be-taken-offline old blogs, and then it goes randomly over gajillion of my accounts on the internet.

it's so bad that if i have to login somewhere i check whether my username isn't already there. it usually is.
« Last Edit: 2010-11-08 13:18:58 by yoshi314 »

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: 2010-11-08 19:31:36 »
it's so bad that if i have to login somewhere i check whether my username isn't already there. it usually is.

Same thing here.  It also makes me want to cry when I see myself on some forums, and some of the things I said, I used to be fucking stoooooopid